straight 'unaware' freeballers

HunginLondon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone else know any 'natural' straight dudes that freeball, but seem totally unaware? Sometimes you see gay guys forcing a certain look, or showing a forced bulge, but there is a guy in my office who freeballs naturally, leaving an awesome lengthy bulge. He spends half the day putting his dick back into a discreet position or trying to hide it, but 10 minutes later his visible penis line is back again. Anyone else seen all natural VPLs?

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm freeballing in my skinny jeans right now. It is much more comfortable, after all. Except my shirts are fairly small, so I have to make sure my ass isn't hanging out.

D_Purlie W Papules

Account Disabled
Media
I work at a university, and one of the perks of my job is seeing at least 5 hot straight dudes freeballing and flopping all around in their basketball shorts or sweatpants, seemingly oblivious to their unbelievably hot VPL, every single day.

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
I used to know this guy who played professional arena football, young, built, furry, sexy as fuck. Used to wear mesh basketball shorts a lot and looked like he had a small arm in there. Everytime he would move, it would just flop back and forth. Often, I would catch him moving or grabbing on it, and it just made my mouth water everytime!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I work at a university, and one of the perks of my job is seeing at least 5 hot straight dudes freeballing and flopping all around in their basketball shorts or sweatpants, seemingly oblivious to their unbelievably hot VPL, every single day.
My opinion is that guys know that their dick shows in gym shorts or sweats, but they dress that way for comfort and don't give it much thought. Once dressed, they forget about what other people can see and go on with their day.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My opinion is that guys know that their dick shows in gym shorts or sweats, but they dress that way for comfort and don't give it much thought. Once dressed, they forget about what other people can see and go on with their day.

Well said. I agree totally. When it has been called to my attention that I am hanging out of my shorts or have an obvious VPL, it's never been intentional. Hey, I am a man. I have a cock and balls. Sometimes clothing disguises that and other times not. I am not ashamed of this fact but don't overtly flaunt it. As I think Brad Pitt said in response to published nude photos,"I am a man. I have a penis. Get over it."

I feel most free, free-balling and lament the onset of Autumn when it gets too cool to comfortably do so. So comando is the way to go while I can!

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to know this guy who played professional arena football, young, built, furry, sexy as fuck. Used to wear mesh basketball shorts a lot and looked like he had a small arm in there. Everytime he would move, it would just flop back and forth. Often, I would catch him moving or grabbing on it, and it just made my mouth water everytime!

Huh. Your gallery just made my mouth water.

NCbear (who's also in NC :tongue:)

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I must live in a city where no one free balls. Sure, guys where shorts here but I think I live in a country dominated by brief wearing men. I never see VPL here.

That said, I was walking down the main street today and I could see a not so attractive guy in shorts walking towards me with a bit of a bulge (sort of a ball was there but no VPL). As he got closer I could see that his zipper was partially broken and I could see his pink underwear.

Back at my old gym most of the guys used to freeball. Not a lot of obvious VPL's with the loose fitting shorts/tracks most of us used to wear (but no one looked to be trying to draw attention), but used to notice in the changerooms that no one ever seemed to removed underwear, and of course leg presses was often an interesting exercise!

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I freeball whenever I feel like it including the gym. I just don't care what anybody else thinks. I see women going braless from time to time, what's the difference. Letting her tits flop around is ok but letting my cock and balls flop around is taboo?

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My 7th grade Civics teacher, Mr. Hunt. His long dick hung well down his pantleg and I always stared at it when he was standing up in front of class. Handsome fucker too. When my mom and stepfather got back from parent teacher conferences, he told me "Your mom really liked your Civics teacher." I suspected he liked him also.....

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
This maybe off topic, but why is it some guys show absolutely no bulge?? I have this friend who always wears basketball shorts and no shirt and shows zero bulge.

Maybe he is on the smaller side when not hard? Or maybe his balls are really loose and don't make his cock bulge as much? Just jerk his shorts down one day and have a look! :eek: haha

petetown

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Was in Kmart on Friday and spotted this guy looking at fishing rods. White tee shirt and pale yellow nylon shorts....very light material. Could see he had on white boxers under it and his cock flopping all around.....could see he hung about 4inches soft and was cut, nice knob.