Strap on Dildo to compensate for tiny dick....?

jsmally3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a cacasion standing at 5’5” and weighing 140 lbs. I’m 42 years old, straight... My wife is light-skinned ethnic with nice D tits and a shaved pussy. She has always LOVED huge cocks but it took her a while to admit it. But now we are fully OPEN & HONEST about our desires and kinks.

I have a really tiny cock, or so i'm told... LO! It’s usually just under 3 inches (max 4 3/4” inches in the rare instance that it’s actually semi-hard), it’s one of the thinnest cocks women tell me they have ever seen, it’s never 100% hard and always soft, the tip of the penis head is very small, my balls are little, I don’t last very long and I have to go slow, which my wife doesn’t like, and she can’t feel me when she gets wet. My wife gets off on teasing me. I got mad and jealous at first but came to get very turned on by it.

My wife has me wear a huge 8-inch strap-on and fuck her really hard and fast. I use my tongue and fingers a lot, too. I have to! I'm super tiny! I am tiny and love cuckolding & small penis humiliation, as does my wife. It's a depth of orgasm and dominance thing for her. My wife's ex-boyfriend was pretty big - he was long, thick, and ALWAYS rock hard. She was very open at one point that he was SO MUCH better. He fucked hard and fast --- pounding her, and she LOVED that. It started turning me on as she shared stories about their sex life...and she would openly humiliate me and talk about how big he was and good he felt. She had me buy a huge strap-on dildo that I wear regularly, which was her ex's exact size. She makes me watch her fuck it while she screams and tells me how GOOD it feels, which I get off on and she does, too.

So, I'm wondering what everyone thinks of this situation!
Come humiliate me!

Jeff

Attachments

Reactions: canadianwhiskey

Irishman251

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
whats there to humiliate? If you like it and are into it I’m delighted for you! I know some guys here would love to be as open as you are with your wife!
if you are both having fun and it’s bringing you both satisfaction together and making your partnership closer and working I say fantastic! Keep communication open together and above all else have fun!

frutiger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Glad you're able to communicate your fetish and give your wife the size she needs.

My wife and I are in a similar situation. I got her into dildo play and over time I accidentally turned her into a size queen. Strap on play is insanely hot, as it really showcases size differences.
View media item 12912501
View media item 12912591

jsmally3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
whats there to humiliate? If you like it and are into it I’m delighted for you! I know some guys here would love to be as open as you are with your wife!
if you are both having fun and it’s bringing you both satisfaction together and making your partnership closer and working I say fantastic! Keep communication open together and above all else have fun!
TOTALLY. It works GREAT! Being open and honest is MUCH better than lying or hiding your sexual needs. I like watching her get off and she likes teasing me..... She's incredibly honest to the point that she has no problem saying "get that tiny thin needle dick out of me. Put on the strap on and fuck me like I've been fucked by other guys!" COMMUNICATION IS KEY!!!

jsmally3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Glad you're able to communicate your fetish and give your wife the size she needs.

My wife and I are in a similar situation. I got her into dildo play and over time I accidentally turned her into a size queen. Strap on play is insanely hot, as it really showcases size differences.
View media item 12912501
View media item 12912591
That's AWESOME! My wife started requesting bigger strap ons, too. I love that she is comfortable telling me she wants MORE! Does she let you put your cock in her after the strap on? Mine likes it to tease me, and so do I. Your cock is bigger than mine. I can't get fully hard like you. Are you about 4 inches? You're thicker than me and longer. And you can get rock hard!!

Attachments

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Let me tell you this.. I am not small.. and I been with guys that wanted me to put a strap on on.. that was either longer or thicker or both.. I’d go back and forth.. from the strap on to my dick.. and it was actually kind of awesome..

Done be humiliated to do what it takes to satisfy your needs and your wife’s

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never tried a strap on but I did try a sleeve you wear over your cock. I had trouble staying hard in it and it was just plain weird. Maybe a higher quality model would have been better. I had a little better success with a realistic dildo. Shes not very adventurous so for the most part she is stuck with my size .

frutiger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That's AWESOME! My wife started requesting bigger strap ons, too. I love that she is comfortable telling me she wants MORE! Does she let you put your cock in her after the strap on? Mine likes it to tease me, and so do I. Your cock is bigger than mine. I can't get fully hard like you. Are you about 4 inches? You're thicker than me and longer. And you can get rock hard!!
I'm a little bigger than that, about six inches bone pressed, but I am also a little on the thinner side. We both like it when I fuck her after she's cum with the big strap on a few times, it always feels amazing.

Reactions: canadianwhiskey

onesmallone

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am a cacasion standing at 5’5” and weighing 140 lbs. I’m 42 years old, straight... My wife is light-skinned ethnic with nice D tits and a shaved pussy. She has always LOVED huge cocks but it took her a while to admit it. But now we are fully OPEN & HONEST about our desires and kinks.

I have a really tiny cock, or so i'm told... LO! It’s usually just under 3 inches (max 4 3/4” inches in the rare instance that it’s actually semi-hard), it’s one of the thinnest cocks women tell me they have ever seen, it’s never 100% hard and always soft, the tip of the penis head is very small, my balls are little, I don’t last very long and I have to go slow, which my wife doesn’t like, and she can’t feel me when she gets wet. My wife gets off on teasing me. I got mad and jealous at first but came to get very turned on by it.

My wife has me wear a huge 8-inch strap-on and fuck her really hard and fast. I use my tongue and fingers a lot, too. I have to! I'm super tiny! I am tiny and love cuckolding & small penis humiliation, as does my wife. It's a depth of orgasm and dominance thing for her. My wife's ex-boyfriend was pretty big - he was long, thick, and ALWAYS rock hard. She was very open at one point that he was SO MUCH better. He fucked hard and fast --- pounding her, and she LOVED that. It started turning me on as she shared stories about their sex life...and she would openly humiliate me and talk about how big he was and good he felt. She had me buy a huge strap-on dildo that I wear regularly, which was her ex's exact size. She makes me watch her fuck it while she screams and tells me how GOOD it feels, which I get off on and she does, too.

Come humiliate me!

Jeff
I tried this with the wife. She didn't like it and ended up using it on me.

Attachments

smaller1inne

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Come humiliate me!

Jeff

Your cock looks awesome. I too have used a strap-on with my wife and dildos. She never made me feel bad, but it doesn't take a genius to know if you have a small cock or not. Glad you found a way to enjoy sex with spouse.

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Total bottom and have never been turned on to top. After prostate surgery last year I lost about 2 inches in both length and girth. And I was not very big to start, about 6 in length and 5 in girth. Anyway, a fuckbud, who usually tops, now wants to bottom. I have a strap on and he's game to play.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Early in our marriage when my wife couldn't cum for some reason, we started using a 7.5" x 5.75 dildo. She definitely had much more "explosive" climaxes with it than she had with my 4" x 4" cock and we soon started using it a quarter to a third of the time. For a long time I resisted using strap-ons, extensions or sleeves; the idea threatened my sense of masculinity. However, a few years ago we started trying them on every now and then. I get almost no sensation from them myself but it's a real turn-on psychologically to fuck with something so much larger than my own small cock.

onesmallone

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Early in our marriage when my wife couldn't cum for some reason, we started using a 7.5" x 5.75 dildo. She definitely had much more "explosive" climaxes with it than she had with my 4" x 4" cock and we soon started using it a quarter to a third of the time. For a long time I resisted using strap-ons, extensions or sleeves; the idea threatened my sense of masculinity. However, a few years ago we started trying them on every now and then. I get almost no sensation from them myself but it's a real turn-on psychologically to fuck with something so much larger than my own small cock.
I really want to know what it is like to fuck with a big cock. So far the wife is not I to it so I keep on licking

cobra8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Soun

Come humiliate me!

Jeff
Sounds like you are both having fun with the cuckold play! How does it feel to never get really big and hard? Do you envy big dicks?