Stretched ass

Daniel8802

1st Like
Media
hey all,

I figured this would be the best place to post but I'm wondering if anyone has any tips for making your ass tighter again - exercises, techniques, etc?

I have been fisting myself lately and I was curious if I could tighten my ass back up some more again?

Thanks!

Mal_the_Wolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey all,

I figured this would be the best place to post but I'm wondering if anyone has any tips for making your ass tighter again - exercises, techniques, etc?

I have been fisting myself lately and I was curious if I could tighten my ass back up some more again?

Thanks!

dunno if a girls ass is diffrent but time........ just wait

B_ErikKimber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The only answer is time. But, in my experience, you'll never be quite as tight as you once were. The ass isn't like a pussy, it didn't evolve to expand and contract on demand.

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try PC exercises, the same type used by women to tighten vaginal muscles. Isolate the muscles by squeezing your anus tight as if holding off an 'accident', and repeat. Over and over, every day. Hold the clench for ten seconds, and relax. At the end of the day, the sphincter muscle is just that - a muscle. It can be trained and repaired to some extent, depending on how much you've stretched it out.

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Time will be your friend, I've been doing it fairly regulary, with the aim being to stretch myself out a bit.. And if you leave it a day or two everything pretty much shrinks back to where it was.. A hot shower or bath does it to ;-)