Stretching my ballsack!

I bought those metal split weights some time ago

Internal Diameter 38mm
External Diameter 62mm
Height 13mm
Total Weight 205g (205 grams equals 7.23117 ounces)

It felt and looked great, but it keeps slipping of.
So I probably need to get some with an internal diameter of 30mm.

Where can I find more info on that sucking device ?
Does this really work and are the effects lasting ?

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok, so I've been walking around with all this extra weight around my balls and WOW...

I took them off in the shower this morning and could not believe how low my balls hung! I didn't put the rings on all day and can still feel my sack hitting my leg everytime I walk.

It's now almost 14hours later and there has been no shrinkage! WOW...

TripodMillenium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just be warned....

I stretched with my hands when I was going through puberty... it REALLY took.... to the point where I get what Meniscus is saying....

though... I live with it just fine. ^_^ Hell, it's the LEAST of my problems, vexations, and pains... lol

But be warned... do it long enough and you'll have to adjust when sitting down... and in the summer those puppies will stick to your leg like tape... :tongue: lol

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do those metal ball sack rings go on? Do you have to put one ball through them at a time to get them on? If that's the case, how do you get them off if the slack length is already taken up?

I think something I could wrap around and snap or velcro on would be a better idea starting out.

Would like to have my balls hang an inch or so lower, but nothing crazy like some of the people here

Anyone got a link to a site with ball stretching products?

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey,

I got my first ring (the wide one in the pics) from BDSM & Extreme Bondage from Sax Leather Australia and all the other ones I simply got from my local hardware store.

They go on one at a time and simple one ball at a time, when I feel a stretch then I know I've got enough on for the day... when they come off it's just the same process in reverse...

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just be warned....do it long enough and you'll have to adjust when sitting down... and in the summer those puppies will stick to your leg like tape... :tongue: lol

Right. Can't wear briefs because they're too snug, but if you wear boxers your balls get in the way and you have to adjust constantly, and if you're sweaty or the weather is humid, they stick to your leg and you'll be more prone to chafing rashes and jock itch, especially if you're hairy.

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok, so I've found if I keep the same amount of rings on for a week at a time (even when sleeping) I get the most gains...

It's more the constant stretch rather than short bursts of more stretch

StretchedBalls

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys,
I've been stretching my ballsack for almost a year now. It used to stay tucked tightly against my body, and now it hangs as low as 3 to 4in depending on surrounding temperature.
Temperature is a key factor. When it's hot they hang lower, cold-not so low.
I believe the steel rings and leather stretchers are probably the best to use, but keep one thing in mind. You are NOT only stretching your ballsack, but the tubes that carry semen up to and through your cock, as well, so take care not to go too fast as it could cause serious problems for you.