Strong, beefy str8 guys with small dicks

D_Raynor Scheiniglans

Experimental Member
Media
What do you guys think of tough straight guys who work out a lot and a beefy, but have pretty small dicks?

Straight guys -- what are your thoughts on seeing guys like that in the locker room or at urinals? Does it make you feel like you are really the "tougher" dude. Does it make you feel like those tough guys are really overcompensating?

Gay dudes -- what are your thoughts on big beefy str8 dudes who are pretty small? Does it make you feel more "macho" to know that for all their pride, that beefy tough guy isn't as "masculine" as he'd like to be down there?

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With bodybuilders it doesn't matter if they got a 6 inch dick or 3 inch dick. In my book they have the biggest centaur beat hands down, because he though a man on this site my be 14 inches, the bodybuilder himself looks like erection to begin with!

So you are looking at 5'9, 240 pounds of DICK! MMMMMMMMM

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Straight guys -- what are your thoughts on seeing guys like that in the locker room or at urinals? Does it make you feel like you are really the "tougher" dude.
Until I learn a martial art that involves subduing my opponent with my cock, I'm pretty sure the jacked musclehead is the tougher dude.

I often think musclebound gym rats are compensating for something, but my skinny ass isn't about to suggest it to the guy curling 80lb dumbbells.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gay dudes -- what are your thoughts on big beefy str8 dudes who are pretty small? Does it make you feel more "macho" to know that for all their pride, that beefy tough guy isn't as "masculine" as he'd like to be down there

NOT at all
I admire them for putting in all the effort and work to get there body to look good.
'down there' as you say..has absolutely no relevance at all .. to me
enz

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess if the only thing that makes a man "a man", is the size of his penis, then you have a point.

So what is the alternative? To have a crappy body AND a small dick? Geez, sex is more then just the size of the penis. And having a big dick doesnt make you more "macho" or tougher. You may feel you are are one up on the guy, but that is it, in only one area. At least he worked hard for achieving the way he wants to look as opposed to just being born with it. There is discipline and sacrifice. These are people who set goals and follow through.

And who knows if they are overcompensating? Only they know their own motives.

From being on this site for a while, I see that women want more then just a dick. Having a big dick is just a novelty until you have more substance to be taken seriously by anyone who cares. If you dont mind that, being seen as just a dick, then more power to you. (pun intended)

Last edited:

D_Raynor Scheiniglans

Experimental Member
Media
Oh, I totally agree. I work out 5 days a week. So, i know that there is more to being a man than dick size.

I guess what i'm getting at is a more visceral type of reaction.

Just like height isn't the true test of masculinity, but is something that does impact how guys see each other on a surface level.