Strong smelling pussies, a turn on?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
The OP is not talking about a bad smelling pussy - a clean pussy can still have an odour - it is a nice one. I've never known a clean smelling pussy be as strong as the OP is suggesting but I know when I sit cross-legged and naked here on the couch when I'm straight out of the shower and have masturbated I can smell my own pussy. It's a nice smell.

I love these guys, usually gay men, who refer to the vagina's smell as fishy (sushi bar man above being an example) - read naughty's post - Clean, healthy pussy does not smell of fish.

Reactions: Toddcc987

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was a time when what has become the human animal could smell odors as well as most other animals. Over millenium, the part of the brain that was dedicated to olfactory perception was overtaken and usurped by increase memory functions. This is one reason why a smell can immediately take us back in time to its associated memory (think first day of spring or the comfort of apple pie). Some of us have retained greater olfactory skills and this OP seems to be able to detect the human pheromones secreted by others. While this ability is essential to the reproductive cycle for most animals, we humans have lost this. He is a lucky man!

erectus

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had ex's who had a "smell" after sex which was quite intoxicating... pheremones or something like that... thats all good in my books...

but its the nasty just got the pants off and haven't started smell that is not wanted... on guys and girls!!

CaliforniaGirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes I smell/taste a little like sweet citrus....can smell/taste it on a boy after he's finished going down on me. I'm obsessively clean, bathe regularly, etc. Not all pussy smells mean disease. I'm glad the O/P is a fan =)

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A gals crotch area is full of many different aromas from shit, urine, semen, sweat, yeasts, smegma etc. A wash cloth can perform miracles. Some girls have a unique sweet odour which is delightsome.

Thenavigatorcometh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Strong smelling as in bad no! It about snaps my frickin neck off.

I've very good sense of smell, sorry some of you ladies who think it's all sweet smelling down there might be being a little generius with the truth...

That's not to say I havent smelt some pretty heady, turn on, lead pipe now hairy bike rack.

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a pretty good sense of smell. The tall attractive woman who had a strong smell, had a very sweet smell, it didnt stink. She was kind of a flirt, too bad she had a bf at the time, she was quite talkative to me and I felt her and I could have gone at it, she looked at me if she wanted it., if her bf would never return for whatever reason. Im honrable so Im not going to bang some other guys's lady....on the other hand, if know one found out, if she threw her legs open one of those days and waitedf or me in my room, I would have banged her and eaten her good, too.

Ive run into ladies out and around,ones I worked with or ones at the gym or in town, who had strong smells that were really realy bad....very unclean as if the woman didnt ever wash or something, and it was very much a turn off.

Media
These two ladies had the strongest smelling pussies Ive ever smelled.
I remember a girl back in my college days...her name was Danielle...she was attractive about 5'9 blonde hair blue eyes,...with nice legs and feet, and big boobs...she was the girlfriend of one of my dormmates....she would be in the dorm area from time to time...I always thought she was very attractive, and I noticed that she had a strong pussy smell. It was a sweet smell, and every time I smelled it, it would strongly arouse me. When I first met her I smelled it just a bit...I thought if thats what she smells like, then she must taste good....Sometimes when you would see her on the campus, you would smell a tad bit of it, but not as much as when she was hanging out in the living area of the dorm I lived in.
I went home one of the weekends and when I came back.....she wasnt there, but the smell was extremely strong...the dormmate who was her boyfriend was in a seperate room than mine, but apparently they fucked like crazy on the Saturday night of that weekend...her sweet but pungent pussy odor hung in the air from that night until the middle of the week, like Wednesday or something....when I was hanging out in my room, or sleeping at night it made me rock hard.
One time I was waiting to use the bathroom, and she came out of it, and you could smell her pussy smell just outside the door, and especially when I went into the bathroom it was strong.........A year later on the campus, I would run into her and say hello...she was dating someone different than that dormmate, but I could smell a hint of her pussy as I would stop and chat with her for a minute on the campus. I wonder if she wore panties or not, .....but wearing panties probably couldnt stop her strong sweet odor.

..............A different girl who was actually in my dormroom a different year, had a strong odor....only when she removed her panties to have set. Her panties never smelled....but as soon as they came off her strong sweet smell filled the room and the smell would only last in the room for the night...her name was Jenna, and she was always a very horny girl.
Arousal no doubt has an effect on when and how much a pussy smells....I mean the tall blonde girl smelled when You met her ,but then that weekend when she had sex with that guy, it was 10 times stronger and hung in the air...so high arousal caused it to go way stronger ...it was the strongest Ive ever smelled.

Ive met other women who had slight smells when aroused and most you cant smell in public like the tall blonde.

......I wonder what it would smell like after a roomfull of horny women watched male strippers make them hornier...with so many wet crotches and panties in the same room, it might be overwhelming.
wow u really do like that pussy smell.

I think those girls need to shower more.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One time I went home with this girl who smelled perfectly fine until I put my face between her legs, when I detected the strong aroma of ... freshly baked bread. Seriously, it was just like the smell when you walk by a bakery at 6 am and the baker is taking the first loaves out of the oven. (It was actually a good smell, just weird to find it emanating from a twat.)

That must have been a "yeast infection," right?

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, you can smell me all the way down here in Australia.

You get a mexican wave for that ability. :laola:

Not all the way down in Australia, but in the same room with me yes I can.Just come here and let me smell and lick you!I promise you will have a good time!:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:As many times as it takes to get to the center of that tootsypop!

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
These two ladies had the strongest smelling pussies Ive ever smelled.
I remember a girl back in my college days...her name was Danielle...she was attractive about 5'9 blonde hair blue eyes,...with nice legs and feet, and big boobs...she was the girlfriend of one of my dormmates....she would be in the dorm area from time to time...I always thought she was very attractive, and I noticed that she had a strong pussy smell. It was a sweet smell, and every time I smelled it, it would strongly arouse me. When I first met her I smelled it just a bit...I thought if thats what she smells like, then she must taste good....Sometimes when you would see her on the campus, you would smell a tad bit of it, but not as much as when she was hanging out in the living area of the dorm I lived in.
I went home one of the weekends and when I came back.....she wasnt there, but the smell was extremely strong...the dormmate who was her boyfriend was in a seperate room than mine, but apparently they fucked like crazy on the Saturday night of that weekend...her sweet but pungent pussy odor hung in the air from that night until the middle of the week, like Wednesday or something....when I was hanging out in my room, or sleeping at night it made me rock hard.
One time I was waiting to use the bathroom, and she came out of it, and you could smell her pussy smell just outside the door, and especially when I went into the bathroom it was strong.........A year later on the campus, I would run into her and say hello...she was dating someone different than that dormmate, but I could smell a hint of her pussy as I would stop and chat with her for a minute on the campus. I wonder if she wore panties or not, .....but wearing panties probably couldnt stop her strong sweet odor.

..............A different girl who was actually in my dormroom a different year, had a strong odor....only when she removed her panties to have set. Her panties never smelled....but as soon as they came off her strong sweet smell filled the room and the smell would only last in the room for the night...her name was Jenna, and she was always a very horny girl.
Arousal no doubt has an effect on when and how much a pussy smells....I mean the tall blonde girl smelled when You met her ,but then that weekend when she had sex with that guy, it was 10 times stronger and hung in the air...so high arousal caused it to go way stronger ...it was the strongest Ive ever smelled.

Ive met other women who had slight smells when aroused and most you cant smell in public like the tall blonde.

......I wonder what it would smell like after a roomfull of horny women watched male strippers make them hornier...with so many wet crotches and panties in the same room, it might be overwhelming.

My gf has a distinctive pussy 'smell'. It’s not a 'fishy' bad hygiene smell because she is very hygienic. But it’s a definite pussy smell that I can notice on my dick after we have fucked.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been cursed. I can smell women when it's that time of the month. Considering that I have really bad allergies and have a fairly poor sense of smell because of it.... but it can be horrible sometimes. Women aren't supposed to smell like old bloody steaks. Of course men aren't supposed to smell like trash cans, but some do and I find it equally disgusting.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hold on a second. I know I love it when I have been teasing my girl long enough that I can smell her pussy while licking and sucking her nips. It usually means it's time to play for real. It doesn't smell bad, per se, it just smells like a really hot, wet pussy, and they all smell different. I've been lucky in that they never have smelled bad, although I did smell one once in highschool just sitting below a girl on the bleachers that was foul.

In the case of this guy, if the girl was visiting, or had been making out with his roommate for a long time, I could definitely see where it is possible to be able to smell her pussy, if she had been really turned on for more than 30 minutes.

WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A pussy can have a smell that permeates a room when it has been aroused and fucked and it has nothing to do with hygiene. I've been with several girls who had a very distinct aroma when they were wet, it was strong but never bad. I had one gf in particular who I was with for 2 years, she would overtake the bedroom with her smell after I'd fucked her for awhile but it never bothered me, it usually kept me wanting to fuck her over and over everytime I smelled it!
I've had a few one night stands where the girl didn't smell good and it was hygiene, but that is a very different smell from an aroused pussy that has a strong aroma.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I remember the first time I tried to fuck my girlfriend Vanessa in the back seat of my red 67 GTO. She opened her legs and I almost passed out...the fish smell was intense! Needless to say, I didn't get the job done that night....plus one of the local boys saw the windows fogged up (We were parked on a side street) and was trying to look in the window. Anyway...the fish thing is a sign of poor hygiene...but a pussy that is clean, but excited....that is a smell of beauty. I absolutely LOVE that smell!!! I remember going to a house party in West Philly and smelling that sweet pussy smell in the room. It lingered and gave me an erection that for some reason, i didn't even try to hide! It has a sweet very pleasant smell that is hard to describe...but I know what i like!!!