Stuffing cock into small underwear pics

D

deleted247400

There is just something fun about trying to stuff my cock into small underwear and having it hang out the side, and for some reason women seem to enjoy it as well. Guess it makes it seem larger than it is or something. anyone else like it.

Attachments

D

deleted247400

Maybe that is why they get me so horny :) :) Thanks for noticing ;)

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is just something fun about trying to stuff my cock into small underwear and having it hang out the side, and for some reason women seem to enjoy it as well. Guess it makes it seem larger than it is or something. anyone else like it.

There was a stripper that worked in one of the clubs in Chicago that would get hard in his g string while dancing up on the platform. His dick was pretty big and sometimes it would slip out of the pouch. It was also
good for tips.

D

deleted247400

Spend less time taking pics in see-thru underwear and buy a bed frame and some damn sheets. Grownups should be living better than that! LOL

We were washing the sheets from the night before when I fucked my wife, but you are right we need a bed frame! :) :) :) I took these shots to see what my wife was talking about the night before, got me ready to go again instantly.