Sucking 60 yr plus men

LT17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love sucking an older man - love the way a mature gentleman holds my
cocksucking head and guides me along his shaft - i love looking in his eyes
as he pumps my mouth and throat full of his love shaft and dumps the sweet nectar from his old stud balls down my throat - guess i like cock!

Reactions: George314

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dont really see an age problem-unless there is a medical issue- a 60 plus man still has a erection and his cock is the same length and width as he had as a younger man and still ejaculates and moans with pleasure- Maybe they dont have a six pack, but many young ,so called studs ,would die to have some of the cocks I have seen on older men.

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm 68, and my penis has actually gotten longer (OK, stretched out). Not a whole lot, but an inch flaccid and maybe half inch hard. Girth seems unaffected. Anyway, I'm happy. My BFs are all younger than me but I get frequent compliments on my size and technique. :smile:

ChgoBigDikLuvr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do not automatically rule out older or old men purely by virtue of their age. I have had enough experiences with older/old men to know that they can be pleasantly surprising. I guess the more critical factor is penis endowment more than age. It seems to me that guys seem to get thicker in cock girth with age, which is one definite reason why I will consider an older/old man. They also tend to take longer to ejaculate, which is a plus for an oral enthusiast like me who likes to take his time while giving head.

One of my favorite regulars/repeaters is someone who I would guess to be well into his late sixties. We met online, and I decided to meet him when he assured me (with pics as proof) that he is extremely well-endowed at 10.5 x 6.75 (and uncut too, which was an added bonus). As soon as I arrived, and when he opened the door, it was very obvious that he was not 45 as he had said, but more like mid-60's. For a split second I thought about leaving, but figured that I had already taken the long drive to his place anyway, so I may as well give it a try. He was wearing grey sweat pants, so it really wasn't that difficult to find out if he had lied about his cock size too. After the brief introductions, I wasted no time, went right down to my knees in front of him, and pulled on the drawstring of his sweats. His sweats fell off, he was not wearing any underwear, and right before me, within inches of my face, was one of the most glorious and magnificent-looking cocks I had ever laid eyes on. Still flaccid, it was already well over seven inches long, with a sizable girth. By looks alone, his cock had weight, and was heavy to the touch as I soon found out. I wasted no time taking him into my mouth, gave him a few sample sucks, and then got back up on my feet and asked him to lead the way to where I would be fellating him. That was the beginning of a wonderful ongoing suck relationship.

He has told me that he has been rejected numerous times because of his age. Oh well, I guess I can have him more to myself then.

Reactions: George314

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Age doesn't matter but I wouldn't want to be lied to about age...as the person can now be fibbing about other stuff that is actually important. Had an older man work me several times. Great body and massive massive cock. He really just wanted to whorship me and decided to massage me. He worked my ass in the hottest way with his hands ..never had someone take from me with such technique ...and also gave me the most amazing jerk off and suck. It felt great and I was eager to return the favor. Actually really liked necking with him and doing lots of strength moves. I have found older men that I have been with to be masters of the body and the coinfidnce in themselves was a total turn on.

livlavish

Just Browsing
Media
I am a 30 year old who will only hook up with older men. I love sucking olderman's cock. I have had several I find them more attractive. The proffessor type etc. I love worldy types. I'm spoiled living in NYC there are so many but always looking for more. Email me for a hook-up.. I love cigars also. I am really looking for a 60 something with a thich cock, like to have a cigar and bourbon with..

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Anyone into old men? If so why? Share your experiences. Thanks.

Well, to rejuvenate a 10-month-old thread.....Yes, I'm into old(er) men,
and always have been. Being in my 50's I love pleasing a guy in his late
60's to late 70's....there are even good-looking studs in their 80's that
I'd do. I have sucked, and made love to, quite a few good-looking older guys with nice cocks - some of them really great lovers. Most of them
have thanked me and said I really know how to please a man. I think they
must need something different and perhaps they have conservative spouses who don't really know how to take care of a good-looking, well-deserving hunk of cock.

One guy whom I met back in the mid-90's was a school custodian, probably just under 70 years old at that time. We first met at a restaurant near where I lived; he lived 1-1/2 hrs. away, and I had seen him sitting not too far away. When he got up to go to the men's room I thought, "I think I'll check this guy out....maybe I'll get lucky." While standing next to him at the urinal we checked each other out and we both knew fairly soon there was a mutual interest. We stroked each other's cock briefly, then enjoyed a passionate kiss (first and only time I'd done that in a restaurant!). A few weeks later I drove to the school he worked at in the evening. Went to a side door and within a minute some guy came and opened the door. I said, "Is 'Al' around?" He said yes, and lo and behold, two minutes later he appeared. My heart was pounding at this point. He was surprised - but very glad - to see me. He walked me through some hallways to a storage room, where we unzipped and stroked each other. He had just over six inches, but the head was absolutely huge and beautiful, the nicest head I've ever put in my mouth. We sucked each other for several minutes and I ended up taking his hot load of silver syrup in my throat. We ended up meeting at his house several times after that while his wife was at work. We were very fond of each other and started to develop rather strong feelings. Every time we got together it was a very passionate, romantic, sexy, stiff-cocked episode, usually lasting from one to two hours. We even slept together one night when his wife was out of town. A great lover this guy was, even fairly well into his 70's. He became ill with - I believe - liver cancer and I stopped hearing from him. I'm certain he died a few years back; I miss him to this day. He had told me when I first drove up to see him after our initial meeting that he never thought he'd see me again after that time in the restaurant. He said, "It's too good to be true." I felt that I had given him something perhaps his wife wasn't able to....total sexual
gratification and warm, passionate, lovemaking. He is one of the very few guys I ever rimmed in my life. And he was good there, too.

There are other stories, but I'll stop now....

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
less of the OLDER. 89 is old, we are mature men, we are the one's that know a thing or 2. age before beauty, and don't you forget it.

:grinning-smiley-003 - I have always respected my elders. 89 is getting up there in years, yes camchain. Old? Maybe. But I agree that you "old guys" know a thing or two :smile::notworthy::yup:....I have learned much from my best friend, who is 11 years your junior. I consider him handsome, sexy, intelligent, wise and a rather young, hung 78. I told him when he hits 100, I'll maybe consider him old. And I know several guys his age and older who, like fine wine,
get better with age. So, hats off to the "old guys." :You_Rock_Emoticon:

hungless

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am 60 plus and not crazy about it and not attracted to old men. They are amusing at the gym and i have seen guys there for years and still fat, or watching them always using more weight then they can handle and never able to do anything properly. Also making fools of themselves with young women. I prefer 18 to 30 something just like in my heyday.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am 60 plus and not crazy about it and not attracted to old men. They are amusing at the gym and i have seen guys there for years and still fat, or watching them always using more weight then they can handle and never able to do anything properly. Also making fools of themselves with young women. I prefer 18 to 30 something just like in my heyday.

As a PT who's 38, I'm somewhat surprised by your response. I see a number of regulars (some of whom I've trained as clients) in their mid-50's to late 70's. The majority are retired executive/professional guys intent on working on muscle tone, completing their daily cardio routines, maintaining their ideal weight and concentrating on proper form. What you describe seems like the exception and I can't even think of the last time I saw someone over 50 talking with a young women they didn't know, much less making fools of themselves. I wouldn't think twice about jumping some of these guys bones if we were both openly gay.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like men and women as long as they aren't 110 years old. Older men and women have the experience I love but, sometimes young boy/girl butt pussy is HOT.