Sucking a Limp,flaccid, soft cock

rock315

Just Browsing
Media
I've always wonder how it would feel to suck a limp, flaccid or soft cock for 5 mins. Whats the feeling in your mouth? is it fun sucking it soft? please post experinces and maybe links to site that show flaccid cock sucking.. thanks:tongue:

rsa1685

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had mine sucked on a number of occasions when limp. Same story. Only limp for a few seconds/minutes, then rock hard. I don't believe any cock can stay flaccid for long when being bj'ed. Something must really be wrong with the guy for it to stay limp.

xemnasfury21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I kinda like it getting hard in my mouth. But i wouldnt say anything less than when its 2/3 hard and just that bit floppy would be pleasant to be playing with for more than a short while, mainly as it would suggest I am crap at it heh

I havent had an issue where a cock in my mouth has been anything but rock solid though, it has to be said... would be different to see what its like for a softish cock.

Am I right in believeing that a larger cock is less likely to be rock solid?

jerryy

1st Like
Media
it depends on the cock, some are more firm and some are silky soft, but then its gets hard, but yes its always fun to enjoy a mans cock

Jonesboy99

Experimental Member
Media
I have been with a few guys who took a while to get hard or didn't stiffen up at all. This could be due to diabetes, some other med problem, or maybe just tuckered out. Only one of them didn't cum, after about an hour I was tuckered out. But every one was fun!

mikeagp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i love it when im with my boyfriend just to surprise him, pull his pants down and take his soft cock in my mouth. i just love it when i suck him and he starts to grow hard when inside my mouth. it drives me wild.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love having my dick sucked when it is soft. Even soft it is plenty long to go down the guys throat. And as I watch them, I feel like they are saying hey this isn't so bad. I can handle it. Then my dick starts to get hard. At first they can still deep throat it, but as it keeps going, they start to gag and take less and less of it. They tell me it is so hot feeling it get so big and so hard while they are sucking me off. It feels good to me as well, and is my preference for getting sucked off. The sensations are just a much wider range than starting with a rock hard dick.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love having my dick sucked when it is soft. Even soft it is plenty long to go down the guys throat. And as I watch them, I feel like they are saying hey this isn't so bad. I can handle it. Then my dick starts to get hard. At first they can still deep throat it, but as it keeps going, they start to gag and take less and less of it. They tell me it is so hot feeling it get so big and so hard while they are sucking me off. It feels good to me as well, and is my preference for getting sucked off. The sensations are just a much wider range than starting with a rock hard dick.

Fuck, that got me hard. I must be one of those guys...

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yea i think any soft dick sucking would be short lived lol.

I had mine sucked on a number of occasions when limp. Same story. Only limp for a few seconds/minutes, then rock hard. I don't believe any cock can stay flaccid for long when being bj'ed. Something must really be wrong with the guy for it to stay limp.

I have been with a few guys who took a while to get hard or didn't stiffen up at all. This could be due to diabetes, some other med problem, or maybe just tuckered out. Only one of them didn't cum, after about an hour I was tuckered out. But every one was fun!
Thank you, Jonesboy. Fortunately, I don't have any erectile dysfunction. The two comments above, though, are pretty callous and rude.

My partner has high blood pressure, and the medication does cause a slowed erection response - it takes longer to get him hard than it used to. It does still get rock-hard, though.

I also think it's really hot to feel a soft one in my throat getting harder as I work on it.

I bet I'd still be able to swallow all of yours, though, even after it got hard. My libido usually trumps my gag reflex!

jerryy

1st Like
Media

gag? more like stuck in the belly

picoal

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love sucking a limp cock specially if it's uncut. Love the feel of my tongue workin in the skin... kinda pushing up the skin with my hand while my tongue works underneath it. Love takin it out of my mouth and licking it, tonguing it underneath the foreskin. mmmm hard thinkin aboutit!!

getting there

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ok sucking a hard cock is amazing - as we all know - but recently I had an awesome experience when I started to suck a guys cock after we had had an amazing session, during which he had cum twice and was exhausted and couldnt get hard again - his very soft but slightly swollen dick felt amazing in my mouth - it was so silky smooth and glided around my tongue in a mind blowingly erotic way - and when I sucked quite hard but gently and smoothly it eased and flopped into my throat - I could feel it stretching and pulsing but with that amazing silkiness - alas it didnt get hard again but it left me with a memory of absolute sensuality and tactile eroticism that I will never ever forget ............
have got a pic taken at the time - will try to upload it

Attachments

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of my favorite forms of foreplay is to repeatedly suck on his dick until it gets hard, stop, wait for it to get soft and repeat the process. Some guys can't handle it and want to cum after the first go round but those who can rave about and request it often. The best have endured it for several hours!
I agree with all who said there is nothing to compare to a soft, warm dick rolling around in your mouth.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love sucking a soft cock. If the guy is big it's my preferred way to start a b/j as I have a small mouth and no gag reflex. :cool: Feeling him grow inside my mouth until he fills it is one of lifes simple pleasures in which I miss engaging.