Sucking a Limp,flaccid, soft cock

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love sucking a soft cock. If the guy is big it's my preferred way to start a b/j as I have a small mouth and no gag reflex. :cool: Feeling him grow inside my mouth until he fills it is one of lifes simple pleasures in which I miss engaging.

What a quote! The showers finally lose, at least in one aspect.

PAppa23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a playbud who would let me suck him off after he busted. He wouldn't get an errection after orgasm which was great because I love the way it feels when its flaccid. It was so meaty and smooth and tasted great because he had a bit of cum for flavor. Yum! The best part was he was uncircumsized and that would WOW me. Sooo much meat I'm my watering mouth..

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I like to have mine started when soft, but it's no longer in that sate for long...certainly NOT for 5 minutes! :yup:

If interested, check out the LOVERS OF FLACCID COCKS group here at lpsg, where men and women, of all persuasions, appreciate them...

uncutbob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always wonder how it would feel to suck a limp, flaccid or soft cock for 5 mins. Whats the feeling in your mouth? is it fun sucking it soft? please post experinces and maybe links to site that show flaccid cock sucking.. thanks:tongue:
I love getting my soft cock sucked, don;t get hard any longer and I still cum I also love sucking a soft cock until it fills my mouth with cum. Here is a video of me cumming while soft