Sucking Dick and Puking....

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Oh yes it happened. I was in the video chat for a few people sucking my classmates dick... when he went to cum in my mouth, it hit that dangly thing and I gagged, ran to the bathroom and puked. Hot. Let me tell you.

Not only did I puke, but 5-6 people were watching me.. mmm lol :rolleyes:

Anyone else have embarrassing stories to tell?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not quite the same but... My son and I and his now wife were riding up in the mountains- I drove for awhile as I knew the area- but it was a LOT of bouncing around- up, over, down,around (the scenic route). We had had a huge meal (The Smith House in North Ga...great food and lots of it).

Heading home she decided to drive.... noticed she was a bit..green but...

The 3 of us were chatting, suddenly she mumbled 'change subject'...we both looked over and she did an odd swerve onto the side of the road.

ALL over the car, her dress, etc. (luckily my son had a jacket in the back seat so she could take off her top), almost had to run the car thru the car wash with the windows down.

I smiled and said "just wait til you have twins' (couldn't resist)

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh yes it happened. I was in the video chat for a few people sucking my classmates dick... when he went to cum in my mouth, it hit that dangly thing and I gagged, ran to the bathroom and puked. Hot. Let me tell you.

Not only did I puke, but 5-6 people were watching me.. mmm lol :rolleyes:

Anyone else have embarrassing stories to tell?
sorry that happen to you, but when will you be on cam again ? If like to watch too. :biggrin1:

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A girl that pukes and finds it hot! Awesome. Let me know when you are free next. Pop some pigtails in and away we go.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
lol never done that personally....or sucked dick (other than my own), but...

I remember in high school I was sitting next to one of my friends in computer class, and we were just shooting the shit. For some reason or another, she starts talking about giving some guy a blowjob. She said she was giving him good head, and he unexpectedly came in her mouth, and it hit her gag reflex and she threw up all over his cock and balls lol. Funny but gross.

Some people get off on that, it's called "Rainbow Showers"

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last edited: