Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi does anyone have any links to full vids/clips that show girls giving head to large cocks and swallowing the load?
I don't mean opening the mouth, cumming on the face/tongue and swallowing but keeping their face on the cock until the guy spurts down their throat then swallowing.
Any clips apprecited cheers

sophomore19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

B_sschlong

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe it is because I shoot such big loads, but I have yet to have any woman actually suck me silly while I'm coming. What does that feel like? I love my wife but she prefers I spray my load either in her or all over her, but I sometimes wonder what if would feel like to be blasting a big wad and have her actually sucking to load out of me like a vacuum cleaner? Can anyone describe their experience...either as the male being sucked with such umpph or the female as someone who pulls that giant load down her gullet?

SR_cbfan_2123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe it is because I shoot such big loads, but I have yet to have any woman actually suck me silly while I'm coming. What does that feel like? I love my wife but she prefers I spray my load either in her or all over her, but I sometimes wonder what if would feel like to be blasting a big wad and have her actually sucking to load out of me like a vacuum cleaner? Can anyone describe their experience...either as the male being sucked with such umpph or the female as someone who pulls that giant load down her gullet?

Only one way to find out :)

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh it's fantastic trust me, when a girl is blowing you and you are close to cumming the question is "do you tell her"? If you do and she keeps sucking then you know she's a swallower and when you release it's one of the best feelings ever.

green26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not bragging but I have two ladies I deal with who sucks me to completion and the feeling is GREAT. I always let them know I am about to cum, this way they have the option to stop or finish.

D

deleted300444

True confession: In all my years getting BJs, once, only once have I ever blown the load naturally ( without any hand jerk action) 100 percent mouth lips tongue and without missing a beat she swallowed. I still so remember that blow job however dont remember her name lol. That experience was the best!

And. all other bj nneds assistsnce with my hand or theirs....and now my dick has just blown up like a hot house cucumber thinking about it. What was her name damnit?

Last edited by a moderator: