Sucking toes and jacking off...

biz4two

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Who here amoung us...likes to suck their partners toes while jacking off...or at least until you get hard? YES...if you are into it...PLEASE share your stories! :la:

Also...women...is this a turn-on for you???

biz
:confused:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have sucked toes. I like it when she uses her feet to kind of keep my face from her pussy. It's a terrible tease. It's one of those things where I have to be extra horny.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't necessarily suck toes while my partner's are masturbating but during the act of sex I have been known to suck on a toe or two. It's hard controlling my mouth during sex. It just goes everywhere...even to the toes.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not really my thing, but I was getting a message once and when the guy was working on my feet it suddenly dawned on me that he was using his tongue...and when he moved back up he leaned over and pressed is hard dick against my hand...wish I could tell you there was more to the story, that was it, I was kind of freaked out.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I love sucking toes and having mine sucked, but I am extremely ticklish so that does present a problem from time to time. But in a good way.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done it, but not for my sake. I get no gratification from sucking toes. It supossed to feel really good though to the "suck-ee". I would not let a chick near my feet.

I do get turned on by heels/ platforms, but it is only a visual thing.

biz4two

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love sucking toes and having mine sucked, but I am extremely ticklish so that does present a problem from time to time. But in a good way.

Interesting! I had never heard of it before...until my wife and I were in a MFF. The other female wanted to suck my wifes toes. Of course...my wife is very willing to please...so she did. Plus...my wife has nice feet! She kind of enjoyed it...but has NOT asked me to do it. Not sure I would!

biz
:confused:

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ugh...I absolutely hate it and nothing is a bigger turn-off for me. It's one of the main reasons I always fuck in stripper heels....totally limits the possibility of it happening. If by some stroke of misfortune a guy does get his mouth on my feet it's over for that night.