Sucking Ur Own Dick!

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How many can successfully suck your own dick? (On this site, there should be quite a few.) I tried a couple of times. I was only successful a few years ago as a teenager. I guess I was more flexible then.

hungboy2

Experimental Member
Media
You're right orbit, flexibility is important. I selfsuck occasionally, and can get a few inches in, but find it hard to get any more down as am too hung, ironically.

Reactions: HugeBC

digdugm2000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to do it all the time when I was a kid but I am not as flexible as I used to be. I can still lick my head and love to shoot in my mouth. Flexability is definately the most important element.

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can. But only a couple of inches most. I'm quite flexible and I do it without stretching. Though I'm quite sure that if I stretched my muscles I would be able of getting a few inches more.

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't....I'm the most unflexible person you'll ever find. Closest I've ever gotten was sticking my tongue all the way out, and barely reaching the tip of the head.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to deepthroat myself when in my 20s. That was an awesome feeling. Now I don't have enough flex in my body to get there. Seems to be a common problem on this forum.

Used to be able to, but it's getting harder and harder, I guess I'm losing flexibility. Enjoying it while I can.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haven't tried it in a couple of decades, but used to do it easily. It was more a source of amusement for others because it did absolutely nothing for me. Kind of like tickling yourself.

I did it for one girl and she told all our friends. I think she told them because she was so surprised and not realizing what she was saying. She thought it was the weirdest thing she ever saw. We didn't stay together very long.

I'm afraid that if i tried now I really could not tell the chiropractor the truth of why I'm there.

daveypie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like most post on here, I used to be able to when I was younger, about 14-15, I udes to be able to get it all down my throat, never shot a load in there tho as it was too uncomfortable to really enjoy it! As for now.... no chance!!!