Sucking your own/tasting cum?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Same thing I always think yeah I'm going to lick it up this time. Once I cum I never do.

I know this is going to sound weird, but there have been a couple of times I have cum and left it and started up again as soon as I physically could, about 15 minutes or so, and gotten myself to the edge of my second and licked up the first, so I could taste it.

Try my technique, hud01. Wear a condom (fucking rubber, I like to call 'em) and tie off the bottom of the rubber after shooting. In the freezer you'll have a 'ball' of cum that will slowly melt in your mouth the next time you jackoff. --not bad at all!

Reactions: UncutLoverr

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not flexible enough to suck my own cock. Although if I could I would probably do it every day.

I have tasted my cum on many occasions. It doesn't taste bad at all. Although I prefer my precum which is much sweeter - my cum isn't bad at all.

Simba

nattynatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Try my technique, hud01. Wear a condom (fucking rubber, I like to call 'em) and tie off the bottom of the rubber after shooting. In the freezer you'll have a 'ball' of cum that will slowly melt in your mouth the next time you jackoff. --not bad at all!

That's how i do it. It's the only way i can taste my cum, 'cause if i wait until i've shot, i'm too disgusted to do anything with my jizz, except remove it ASAP.

jackie_p

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I self suck regularly. I have always avoided finishing in my mouth, for some reason just not in to that part of it at all.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is one old thread! Started in 2002 revived in 2010 and then yesterday!

That said, I've developed a great desire to eat my own cum lately but like others have said, once I've cum I no longer want to do it. I've told my partner to force me even if I say no.

Reactions: normguy

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm the same. Even though I've tasted other guy's cum I have never been able to taste my own. No matter how hard or often I've tried.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm the same. Even though I've tasted other guy's cum I have never been able to taste my own. No matter how hard or often I've tried.
An earlier post suggested cumming onto your belly, leave it there, Wait 15 or 20 minutes and jerk off again. Then, when your getting into it try tasting, eating the cum from the first batch. I may try this too.