Suit & Tie

Balance1771

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey -- I have. Wear a suit and tie every day to work. I am a younger (late 20s) exec type and I do wear those socks!

Love meeting older endowed men who enjoy sharing / exploring / teaching showing off with younger men.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was late for my bartending job once and showed up in my suit,well it drove these bikers wild! They had a contest, if I was wearing tighty whites or boxers. The six foot three guy won, he guessed a jock strap. I had no clean underwear that day and hey it was 1986!

B_MatureHungDad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wear a suit and tie to work everyday and the best time for us to find time in the bedroom is right after work and before the kids are home from school. So i guess prob about 3 times a week I do. But a couple of times my wife has surprised me with a blow job at work before, and we have hooked a couple of times at work in my office. I no it sound crazy but all the truth.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wear a suit to work except casual Fridays during the summer and have had sex while dressed in it a few times. Getting sucked is very hot as is going down on another guy wearing a sharp suit.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have I had sex in a suit and tie? Of course. My ex-wife used to like me dressed nicely. When our sons were young, my parents would watch them every Friday night so we could have a "date" I can't tell you how many times we've been out to a nice dinner with a little wine and neded up in the restroom or the back of the car. It usually started it with her coming back from the bathoom and "secretly" handing me her panties.

Does a tux count as a suit? Last year, I was in a friends wedding and hooked up with one of the bride's maids in a hotel storage room. She got her tits out of the top of her dress and sropped my pants around my ankles. Needless to say, when were done, we were both sweaty messes.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have I had sex in a suit and tie? Of course. My ex-wife used to like me dressed nicely. When our sons were young, my parents would watch them every Friday night so we could have a "date" I can't tell you how many times we've been out to a nice dinner with a little wine and neded up in the restroom or the back of the car. It usually started it with her coming back from the bathoom and "secretly" handing me her panties.

Does a tux count as a suit? Last year, I was in a friends wedding and hooked up with one of the bride's maids in a hotel storage room. She got her tits out of the top of her dress and sropped my pants around my ankles. Needless to say, when were done, we were both sweaty messes.

I would like to meet your other 10%

S

syddick

I love to wank with my cock sticking out of my suit, would love to try sex in it.

Media
I wear a suit and tie to work everyday and the best time for us to find time in the bedroom is right after work and before the kids are home from school. So i guess prob about 3 times a week I do. But a couple of times my wife has surprised me with a blow job at work before, and we have hooked a couple of times at work in my office. I no it sound crazy but all the truth.
Damn! I wish i was ur wife! That's my biggest fantasy!!!

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Syddick,
You look VERY hot in that suit and with your big ol' dick all hard like that!
If any of you guys like sexy men in suits having sex, you should definitely check out the site Men at Play. It's terrific! It features great models (adult, mature, macho, and HUNG men) wearing sexy suits and having really hot sex with each other. The site also offers a lot of different movies you can view of men in suits having very hot sex in many different kinds of settings and situations.

3floors

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Where a suit to work in this highrise on Sunset Blvd. The office receptionist is really hot, he did not where a suit but I did. Stayed late working, so did he and we had sex on the conference table, kept my suit on the whole time with a guy in a suit watching from the highrise across the street.

Something about getting a boner in that thin fabric that does not stretch and shows the precum immediately.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Usually get laid at weddings, especially if I'm wearing a tux. Turns me on big-time to fuck in my suit or tux. As much as tux rental is these days, I rarely feel badly about returning it with day-old cum stains.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
. . . on another note, as a dentist who always wore linen slacks, crisp cotton shirt and silk tie, there were many times when my GFs and then later wife loved to fuck in my dental chair in my dress clothes. Patients would come on to me all the time, both male and female but I did maintain my professional integrity and never fucked a patient who i hadn't fucked before they'd become my patient.

B_smkindude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ya one time me and my girlfriend went to my cousin wedding and she kept massaging my dick threw my slack so we decided to go to the restroom and ended up going to the family restroom well my girl dosnt like having sex without a condom so instead we had oral but we were making out I had her up against the wall pulled up here tight dress then went down slid her thong off and stated licking her pussy then she went down on me and sucked me off good when we finished we went back to the party but when we went back to my house we fucked all night!!

bwcurved

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Young professional here....always been a fantasy of mine to have sex while wearing a suit, but alas haven't had the pleasure yet. But I do love rubbing the bulge and jacking off in one. BTW, some very hot stories and guys on this thread, lovin it!

lowellstud

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Stamford, Connecticut, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had sex in my tux at a black-tie wedding, and I have been the recipient of a few blow jobs while I have been in my suit at work. I wear briefs when I wear a suit to keep everything in place, but sometimes I will pull my cock and balls out from the leg of the briefs, and once my bulge is showing, it doesn't take long before someone's mouth is on my cock.