Suit & Tie

D

deleted300444

I wear the dark suit, blue shirt & tie each day.

I have very thick calves, so to keep the black dress socks up, they go up my legg pretty high. Often I thought about...what do call them....sock belts?....I hate socks that fall to the ankles.

Sex in my suit, no, not that I can recal. But..I like bucking the system and just wearing a jock or no underware...especially if I am in a meeting...little do they know...and that this dapper dude is sporting a p/a.

Dare to be different.

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once I had sex while wearing my suit pants. When we were done I went to work. Later in the morning one of my co-workers came up to me & said that looks like dried cum on your pants. I said, yep that's what it is & I went into the bathroom & washed it up with a damp paper towel. The co-worker just about fell out laughing. I was kinda "oh well".

bookersnooker

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
On the FOX Show I hate my teenage daughter tonight one of the main characters gets a "makeover" into a more interesting stereotypical souther lawyer and at the end they throw up a lower third just before he unbuttons his coat, but when they cut to a wide show they show that his suit pants are hiked up high and as he walks you get good bulge shots.

Im sure it will be on Hulu within the next day or so for us US viewers but here are 2 screenshots until then

Attachments

Y

youngcurious

Heya syddick,
You've gone from boy band member to rock star over the years and still wearin the suit, and still hung and cockstrong.
Are you married yet? And does your wife know bout this sleazy stuff?