Summer at the pool (straight)

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The lifeguard summer

In between my college sophomore and junior years, my parents were ragging on me to get a summer job. At first i resisted, but finally i found something i could stomach for the 3 month summer break.

I had been working out like crazy and was in the best shape of my life. For the first time in my life i had a six pack, biceps and strong back and pecks. I liked showing off my new body and one day while at the neighborhood pool i saw a lifeguard job applications form.

Perfect i thought. There were a bunch of hot girls who worked at the pool, the job would be easy and low stress, i could get a good tan, it had a lot of benefits in addition to getting a little spending money and my parents off my back.

I was already a good swimmer and i had taken a CPR class a few years ago so I figured i would be a shoe in. As it turns out, a lot of people applied and i had to get my certification renewed. Finally, a few weeks into my summer break they posted the summer rotation. I made it. And even better, the list of names included some girls I recognized.

There was Alex Stacy, she was one of the best known hot girls from my high school. Although she was a few years younger than me, she had a reputation as a party girl and of getting around, i had heard a few guys from my year brag about getting head from her. She was very wealthy and spoiled but also kindof dumb. She was 18 and about to go off to college but i doubt the school was good for anything other than the party scene she was always a part of. She was very thin with a pretty face and pouty eyes and lips.

There were some younger lifeguards, 2 girls and a guy i didnt know who were still 16-17.

The name that surprised me the most was Megan Stevens. I had known Megan since i was younger, we had lived across the street from each other before my family moved to a different house. As kids we had even been "paired up" once in a middle school game of spin the bottle. Even though she was two years younger than me she had been my first kiss. She was 18 and I knew she was following me to the state university. I had also seen recent pictures of her and was totally excited to see her. She was one of those girls who was so modest even though she had a killer body. "Skinny big titts" i called her body type. She has very thin arms and waist, ans a slender , pretty girl next door face, but somehow she had giant mellon tits that were impossible for her to hide.She would always dress very conservativly but her huge assets always made an impression. She had gone off to a private school, so though i knew the name i hadn't really spoken to her in several years.

The first day at work confirmed my belief that this job would be a cakewalk. We rotated duties so that 1-2 people had to sit up in the lifeguard chair while the rest of us got to hang out in the office. Since I was the oldest everyone wanted to hear about college and i enjoyed telling them stories about life as an undergrad.

Megan was very serious and was more interested in the academic side of things while Alex was more interested in the party scene. About every 45 minutes someone would rotate out of the office. When it was Alex's turn she pulled off her tank top to reveal a very tiny two piece bikini. She was so skinny she didnt have and ounce of fat showing and she got a lot of looks from people of all ages as she climbed up into the liveguard chair.

Still in the office, Megan sighed. "She is so wierd, she knows all the old men are looking at her right?" She asked me.

"Haha yeah thats a pretty tiny bathing suit" i laughed

"Shes practically naked" megan laughed. "She must like the attention"

It wasn't all fun, the pool manager Ricardo was always assigning odd jobs like cleaning the bathrooms or sweeping the tennis courts, etc...

Ricardo was older, in his 30s and had been working at the pool for years. He was brazillian and was a very loud and boisterous personality.

"Megan i think its your turn to take out the garbage" he said, pointing at the overflowing garbage cans near the entrance.

"John hasnt done it yet" she said, playfully poking me in the shoulder.

"Then he will do it next time. Go on." He said smiling into her eyes.

"Ok" she went and got the trash as ricardo sat next to me.

"Wow that body" ricardo said to me , leering at megan as she walked away.
"She doesnt know what shes got on her" he added.

"Haha yeah" i laughed nervously. I felt a little uncomfortable about the way Ricardo was so shameless about the girls, at 30 he was almost twice their age. He even made comments directly to the girls a lot of times and just seemed to have no shame.

When it was my turn to go up on the chair i made sure i pulled my shirt off in front of megan and Alex. I was cut. I walked up to the chair and enjoyed the sun as i surveyed my new kingdom. Through my sunglasses i though i saw a few of the pool milfs eyeing me.

This was going to be a fun summer, I thought.

Last edited:

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Friday of the first week was our first “Fiesta Friday.” The pool had a big barbecue and had music and dancing into the night. Since this this was our first week on the job all of the new lifeguards were in good spirits. Alex snuck in a bottle of tequila for us in the booth.

“No thanks!” Megan said

Me and Alex and the younger lifeguards (Tina and Mark) each took a few shots through out the day, trying to keep it hidden from Ricardo.

When the dancing started, Alex was already a little bit tipsy. She, down to her string bikini started gyrating her body in amongst the families. I was only a little bit tipsy but I had to admit, her body was banging and the way she moved her hips was giving me a little bit of a boner in my swim trunks. As me and the other lifeguards where sitting in the booth, I tried to shift positions and not let Megan see me watching Alex.

“Oh my god! She is just ridiculous!” Megan said to me.

“Yeah, I hope she doesn’t get too drunk, we could all get in trouble if Ricardo find out we were drinking”

“You mean YOU were drinking” Megan said to me

“Ok, well sh…” I laughed.

Ricardo came into the booth, and Megan was still complaining about Alex’s scandalous dancing.

“Well , she looks ok, what do you think John?” he asked me, Megan looking at me to back her up.

“Yeah she’s kind of inappropriate for the family setting” I said, wanting to agree with Megan.

“Yeah but shes got a hot body right?” Ricardo continue
“A lot of the old married guys come in here for that you know!”

“Gross!” replied Megan. “You would know Ricardo, creepy old man!” she laughed.

“I mean, she’s a little skinny for me, right… This is more what I like “ he said, looking at Megan’s chest.

The whole booth laughed while Megan turned red. She always wore a 1 piece bathing suit showing as little skin as possible, but there was no hiding her giant melon tits. He breast were just so massive that it was almost absurd for such a skinny, conservative girl. She had on mesh shorts and her 1 piece suit. Her dark black hair tied back. She folded her skinny white arms up in front of her chest to avert Ricardo’s stare.

“Gross! You are a pervert!” Megan told Ricardo.

Ricardo laughed, quickly changing the subject “What do you think, Alex or Megan? Who is the hotter?” Ricardo asked me and the younger Mark.

“No comment” I replied with a smile.

“No balls is what you mean” Ricardo jested. “Ok Who is closing up tonight?”

“Me and John can do it.” Megan answered.

“Ok, make sure you turn all the lights off. I will be counting the register so no funny business! I have a date tonight.” Ricardo said, pushing his hair back in a mock suave style.

“Good luck your’e gonna need it!” Tina joked.

Ricardo left and Tina told us she had heard a rumor that Ricardo was “having an affair” with one of the pool moms.

“He’s so gross” Tina said, “I mean not gross physically, he’s kinda hot, but just such an jerk”

“And old! Never in a million years” Megan added.

Alex came back to the booth, a little bit sweaty from all her dancing.

“John come dance with me!” she asked.

“Sorry not really into it” I replied.

“Come on” Alex said, while pulling my arm . I reluctantly followed her out into the crowd of people dancing to awful hit list music that was at least 3 years past it’s prime.

Alex took a step in front of me and started to gyrate her hips, leaning forward and brushing her chest against me before dipping low and combing back up into my waist. I wasn’t a particularly good dancer but I tried to at least sway with the beat.

Alex turned her head to give me a slight smile.

“Anything?” she said.

She did another of her moves, grinding her ass down my leg and back up, bouncing her ass against my crotch. I had to admit, Alex was really hot. She has short blond hair and her eyes and face were very sexy. She may not have had the curves like Megan but her skin felt great and I started to get an erection for the second time, completely out of my control.

“That’s better” Alex said, pulling my hands to her waist as she ground her hips into my hard on.

“Um… maybe we shouldn’t do this” I said, realizing I had lost control of the situation.

I looked back toward the lifeguard booth to see the other guards watching us. Megan stuck her tongue out at me in mock disgust.

“Maybe we should go somewhere else” Alex whispered into my ear.

“My car is out back” she said, taking me by the hand.

Last edited:

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alex led me back to her car. I was a little uncertain as I didn’t want to ruin any chances with Megan, but my dick was leading the way and Alex was way to sexy for me to think logically.

We got to her car and Alex opened the back door. I got in first and she jumped on top of me, kissing me passionately and grinding her skinny body against mine.

“Take off your shirt” she whispered into my ear as she breathed her hot breath onto my neck.

I pulled of my Tshirt and she ran her hands down my tight chest and stomach muscles.
“You got a great body stud” she whispered into my ear as she kissed my neck and chewed on my earlobe.

I reached behind her to unite her bikini top. Suddenly Alex seemed a little self conscious.

“They’re small ok?” she said.

“You’re hot!” I reassured her as she kissed my neck.

“Lets do body shots!” She said, pulling the bottle of whiskey from under the seat.

Alex pushed me to lay back onto the back seat of the car, I was wearing only my bathing suit with a massive hard on tenting them out. She poured a small amount of whisked onto my chest before running her mouth slowly over the train of liquid, kissing and sucking it all the way down my stomach, to just about my waist.

“Ohh..” I moaned, this girl sure was good with her mouth.

She leaned back up, her back against the window as she handed me the bottle.

“You’re turn” she moaned , removing her bikini top to show her small but perky A cup sized tits. Her pink nipples were hard and even though her tits were small, they were very sexy and tight like the rest of her tonned body.

I poured a little bit of whisky on to her neck and kissed and sucked it off as she moaned.

“Oh john..” she moaned as I followed the trail of liquour down her chest, stopping to suck one of her hard nipples into my mouth.

“mmmmm” she moaned, breathing heavily.

I kissed my way down her tight stomach, grazing my tongue inside of her bikini bottom, and getting a taste of her wet slit , which made her arch her back and moan.

“Oh John!” she moaned as I started to ease down her bikin bottom for better access.

“Do you have a condom? “ she asked.

“oh… uh no” I said, worried that the mood would be broken.

“Ok” she said, “lets do other stuff”

She pushed me back onto the seats and ran her hands down my body, putting her fingers inside my bathing suite ready to slide them down.

“Do you have a nice big cock for me John?” she asked sexily.

“Oh yeah baby, I’ts so hard Alex”.

Alex pulled down my bathing suit revealing my rock hard erection. Alex grabbed it softly with one hand and began sucking on it, looking up at my with her big pretty eyes as she took my full 6 inch hard on all the way into her mouth and throat.

Alex was obviously very experienced at this, she had no gag reflex and she easily reached by public bone with each stroke of her mouth. She used her tongue on my head, licking the most sensitive spot on the nead of my penis and doing a twising motion that brought me to the peak of orgasm almost immediately.

“Im… gonna cumm..” I moaned, way past the point of being able to stop.

Alex pulled her head back and aimed my cock at her chest. I shot a good 6 spurts of hot cum onto her neck and chest, dripping over her hard nipples and running down her body as she milked my cock with her hand.

“Holy shit..” I moaned as the last few ounces of cum drained out of my balls onto her sexy body.

“Mmm” she moaned.

“Not bad John, you’ve got some nice balls there” she smiled.

After some awkward small talk and joking, I offered to drive Alex home but she said she was ok to drive. I was worried she was too drunk but I realized I had no way of getting her home in her car. Eventually she left, giving me a kiss goodbye.

“We just have to work on your stamina, and bring some condoms next time” she said with a wink, “But thank you for the pearl necklace” she said as she pulled away in her car.

“Wow, that girl is so slutty” I thought, but wow did that feel good. Alex was one hell of a good lay.

I put my tshirt back on and walked back into the pool, everyone else had left and Megan was alone cleaning the office and locking the rest of the doors.

“Sorry, I got a little caught up, Alex was too drunk to drive” I said, trying to think of an excuse without letting Megan know what had just happen.

“haha Ok John… sigh …boys” Megan said, clearly disappointed that I had obviously hooked up with alex.

“It’s not what you think” I said, worried that I had ruined any chances with Megan.

“No, it’s ok, if you like girls like Alex that’s your business” Megan said, clearly hurt.

I realized maybe this wasn’t so bad. If Megan was jealous maybe I could use this to get her to be a little bit more outgoing.

“It’s not that, she just makes it really easy you know” I said

“Is that what guys want, A slut?” Megan asked me, genuinely curious.

“No, at least … that’s not what I want” I said, holding the silence a little bit longer than necessary

“That’s good, because I want a guy who has to work for it ya know?” She said.

“Oh trust me, I think any guy would be willing to work for a girl like you” I said, realizing I was maybe getting a little bit to forward.

“Good.. So , I was looking over the course guide for next year… Do you think you could come over some time next week and help me pick some classes? I know you have done it a few time and I just need some advice”

I knew that most student didn’t have any of their courses picked out until at least the first or second week after getting to campus, but I wasn’t going to let that stop me.

“Sure, I know all the tricks I can definitely help you out.”

“Great!” Megan said. We finished locking up and I waved her goodbye as we both drove off.

I was looking forward to next week, maybe getting Megan a little bit jealous had been just what I needed.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first weekend was pretty busy, obviously more people tha usual so there wasnt as much time to chitchat and all of us were kept busy.

I noticed that Alex was being a little bit more distant than before , but i didnt mind. With that fling out of the way i was ready to focus on Megan.

Tina was the most gosepy of the group and she kept on hinting that something had happened between me and Alex.

"So are you two dating now?" Tina asked me.
"No, it was nothing" i told her.
"What did you do?" She asked.

"None of your business" I told her.
"Haha ok, i guess I can get the details from Alex" she said
I didnt lime being the subject of gossip but figured there was nothing i could do about it. Everyone had seen me and Alex walk to the parking lot together so there was not much use denying it. More than anything i just wanted the subject dropped so that Megan wouldnt hold it against me.

Megan was reading and didnt seem to be listening to Tinas gossip. It was my turn to go up to the chair and I replaced Alex, i tried to make eye contact with her but she wierdly ignored me as we switched rotations.

As i was up in the lifegurd chair, i could see Tina badgering Alex for details. Oh great I thought. At least Megan wasnt in the booth anymore, as she had gone to swep the tennis courts.

As i did my 45 minutes of guard duty, it seemed that Tina and Alex were really having a fun conversation, they were both very animated and laughing, sometimes looking in my direction. When i finally finished, it was Megans turn and i came into the booth.

There was an odd silence as though they had been talking about me so I tried to clear the air.

"Did i miss something?" I asked.

"Nope, just girl talk" tina giggled.

"I'm going to go help Mark with the cleaning" Alex said, leaving me and Tina alone again.

Tina wasnt badgering anymore, but i was still curiouse what she had learned from Alex.

"So, did you get all the details from Alex?" i asked.

"Yep, pretty much everything" she said.

"Everything?" I asked.

"Yeah. The body shots. The blow job.. Ya know everything" tina said.

I was little embarressed , i didnt want all these details to be discussed around the pool, especially if Megan was around.

"Well you can stop talking about now that you have it right?" I asked, hoping to let her know i didt want this talk to continue.

"Yeah, there was another thing though... I just thought it was funny" tina smiled.

"And?" I asked.

" well, Alex told me you have a small cock..."
Tina laughed.

My face turned bright red.

"Dont worry John, I wont tell Megan " tina added.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was completely speechless. For one thing, It wasn’t true. I wasn’t John Holmes or anything, but I knew my 6 inches was at least average. What made it so much worst is that these girls were so much younger than me, and now Tina thought I had a small dick?

I was in a little bit of a rage and was having trouble thinking straight.

“That’s not true” I told Tina

“Oh.. ok John” Tina smiled.

“Really its not” I said again

“It really is ok John, I don’t care I just thought it was funny that’s all” she said.

“It’s not funny, and it’s not small” I said again this time getting more angry.

“Take it up with Alex then, she seemed pretty honest. She said you had a nice load though, but that you only lasted like 30 seconds” Tina said.

Jeez the details this young girl knew about me were just too much. I had to talk to Alex.

I went out to the back where Alex and Mark were standing around. I could tell from Alex posture that she was flirting with him. He was like 16? I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into a corner where no one could hear us.

“Hey? What’s up?” she said

“Why did you tell Tina that I have a small dick?” I asked.

“Well… she wanted details, so I gave her the juicy parts. Its just what girls do”

“But my dick isn’t small. You even wanted to have sex but I didn’t have a condom.”

“Well, yeah, I mean I was drunk and horny. I mean I’m sorry John but it’s just… it’s not as big as a lot of the guys I’ve been with… I’m sorry if it hurt your feelings but I’m just being honest.” She said.

“Look, if you have something to say please tell me not other people. I don’t like people spreading rumors about me.” I told her

“Ok, sorry, I won’t tell anyone else” she said
I left, still a little frazzled. Tina gave me a big smile as I got back to the booth.

It was Tina’s turn to go up to the lifeguard chair so me and Megan would be alone in the booth for a bit. Megan luckily seemed unaware of the gossiping that had been going on earlier in the day so I started to calm down. We talked a little bit about the classes she was looking at and I suggested we go over them after work on Monday.
I couldn’t stop looking at Megan, she was just so naturally beautiful, and the way she carried herself made her so much more attractive than Alex. I was angry that I had let myself get involved with that slut.

Megan leaned back in her seat and started asking me about my weekend plans. I lied about going to a party (I had no plans).

“oh are you bringing Alex?” she asked.

“No, me and Alex are not a thing” I said.

“Oh ok, I was just checking” she said.

Ricardo came back into the booth and proceeded with his usual hitting on Megan.

“So how did it go closing out last night? “ he asked us

“no problems” I said.

“Oh did you two hit it off?” He asked looking at Megan

“None of your business” Megan told him

“Maybe tonight me and you can close the office and it will be more fun” He said to her.

“Ricardo, no way. You have no chance with me you are way to old” she told him, completely dismissing his approaches.

‘Don’t you have a girlfriend?”

“I have many girlfriends” He said” But none that look as good as you” he said

“Look you need to knock it off, I would rather date someone my own age”

“Oh like John?” Ricardo asked, looking at me

Megan blushed, “yes like John”.

“Ok, well one day you might change your mind I will be here” He said.
“Unlikely” Megan laughed.

“So what is the way I could change your mind?” Ricardo asked, really not giving up.

“Umm.. there is no way” Megan answered.

“What about if I like saved a person or was a hero “ he asked.

“If YOU were a hero? Umm.. I don’t think so.”

“If I saved someone would you give me a date?” he asked.
“Like saved someone from dying?” Megan asked

“Yeah, if I was a hero” Ricardo said.

“Ok, Ricardo” Megan finally gave up.
“If you save someone I guess you can have a date”

“Great” he said.

It would become a running joke for the rest of the day(and the rest of the summer). Whenever Ricardo would see Megan he would sing the refrain to “I can be your hero baby” by Ricky Martin and would always joke that if anyone ever saw anyone drowning to call him and let him earn his date with Megan.

On Monday after work, I drove over to Megan’s place after work to go over her courses. She had already highlighted the entire course books, with notes and circles through out. I was really not that prepared but I did my best to point out a few things I had learned, like professors that everyone liked and classes that people had enjoyed. We narrowed down Megan’s list and she seemed to genuinely enjoy my help. We were sitting next to each other and our bodies were getting closer.

“So John.. I wanted to know if like… do you remember when we kissed all those years ago?”

“Yeah of course, that was my first kiss”

“Mine too” she said.

“Well it’s really my only one” she said

“No way!” I said, genuinely surprised.

“I mean, I know guys have been interested but I have just been so focused on school and getting into college. I havn’t done parties or any of that stuff.” She said.
“But I’m kindof worried that when I get to college people will think I’m boring or not mature or something.” She said, looking at me a little differently.

“Oh, well, I think you will have plenty of time to catch up, there are no shortage or parties at State” I said

“I mean, maybe you could show me how to make out?” she said. “I mean, you were my first kiss”

I was so excited that I didn’t know what to say. Megan was wearing a loose fitting sweatshirt. Her brown eyes were wide open and she was making herself very vulnerable.

“Sure” I said, barely hiding my excitement.

Megan leaned in and I slowly kissed her. Her lips were very soft and we held our lips together for what seemed like minutes. I gently put my arms on her shoulders and lightly pulled her closer. She kissed my lower lip and looked me in the eyes.

“that’s nice” she said.

We leaned in again and kissed , this time our lips parting and our mouths opening more to each other. Megan’s body moved into mine and I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest. I was really excited but I did’t want to scare her by moving too fast.

I put my hand around her back, pulling her body into mine and rubbing her back has our mouths continues to lightly explore each other. She tasted and smelled so good, this was nothing like making out with Alex.

I put one of my hands underneath her sweatshirt, and with her help, she lifted it off. She was wearing a tshirt now and as we continued kissing I could feel her body , mostly her breasts pressing against me. They were so big it was all I could think about.

I moved one hand inside of her shirt when she pulled away.

“I want to go slow ok.” She said

“Oh ok, sorry. Your’e just really hot” I said laughing nervously.

“I guess it might be fun to see each other.. you know… without clothes on” she said.

“Yeah” I agreed.

“So ,maybe you could show me yours, and Ill show you these” she said, cupping her breasts.

“Ok.” I said.
We started to undress I took off my tshirt and megan slid out of her jeans when we heard a door open down below.

“Oh shit! My Parents” She yelled.

We frantically put our clothes back on and pretended to be back to looking at the course book when megan's mom came in.

We awkwardly exchanged pleasantries with her mom before she went back downstairs, offering to make us food.

“Well…” Megan said. “That was fun. I guess we can try again sometime” she said.

“Yes for sure” I agreed.
She gave me a kiss on the cheek before I left.

Even though I hadn’t gone all the way. I was feeling great. Megan was clearly into me and it was only a matter of time before we picked up where we left off.

Last edited:
D

deleted157868

My favorite author! Looking forward to see how this plays out

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The days past more quickly as summer was into full swing. Although we had gotten to know each other better, the job become more of a routine and there was little unexpected over the days.

Tina was always the one eager to talk about the latest gossip. She new about all the married women and men at the pool and there personal lives. Apparently Ricardo had been having an affair with Ms Mallory. She was definitely a milf, young 30s with 2 kids but an impressive body and was on the board of the pool. How Ricardo had managed to pull that off without her husband, a rich older lawyer finding out was a complete mystery to me but somehow Tina new all the details.

“ I heard Ricardo comes over when he is off on business, like a couple times per month.” She said to us breathlessly.

“She’s crazy” Megan said, “She must be an awful mother” she scowled, “and horrible taste in men. Her husband seems so nice and smart”

“Well I guess she needed a Latin lover” Tina joked.

Megan put her finger in her mouth to indicate disgust, she found Ricardo so repulsive that the whole idea was disturbing to her.

Me and Megan had a lot of chemistry and we often made opportunities to be alone. One time, while we were alone in parking lot I noticed her making eyes at me. I wrapped her up in my arms and gave her a kiss. She pressed her lips back into mine and I felt like I was falling in love.

“So..” she said.

“I noticed that there was an opening to close out the pool on Thursday, maybe the two of us could stay a little late and hang around after everyone’s gone home” she suggested.

“Sounds great” I agreed.

“You could bring some wine” she suggested, a devilish smile on her face.

“Of course, that sounds perfect” I said.

Later on that day I found myself in the office with Tina and Alex. Tina was badgering Alex about her night life, always full of intrigue.

“So, who is the stud now?” Tina asked.

“Well, you should go after Mark” Alex said.

“Hes a little young for me but he’s hung, he’s got a pretty cock too” Alex said.

“Oh… so hes bigger than John, that’s so funny” Tina laughed.

Alex looked at me.

“Yeah, hes got John covered… Sorry John” Alex smirked.

“Hey!” I said getting angry at Alex’s forwardness.

“I said I’m sorry John, I’m just trying to give Tina the heads up.” Alex said, putting on her sunglasses as though she was above it all.

“I mean, for a teenager..” Alex continued. “ For a real deep dicking Ricardo is the one with the goods”

“Oh my god! You slept with Ricardo?” Tina asked, as shocked as I was.

“He let me suck him off last night, and wow, he’s the biggest I’ve ever seen” Alex gushed.

“Like I needed both hands” Alex showed Tina, making a big mouth and fake jerking a cock with two hands. “I’m hoping to get some more of that tonight” Alex said, looking at Ricardo in the distanc as he flirted with some random mom by the poolside.

I was feeling a little bit of jealousy and humiliation as Alex talked up all the other guys other than me. I couldn’t believe Alex would say this while I was still in the room.

“You girls are just sad” I said, leaving the room.

“It’s ok John, Megan doesn’t know you’re the third best cock in the booth! Yet!” Tina laughed, and Alex laughed with her.

“Well she’s a virgin so maybe she needs a little one to get her started” Alex added as I left the booth.

These girls were clearly just jealous, I thought to myself. The had seen how me and Megan were really hitting it off, and they just needed a way to bring me down. I had a date with Megan on Thursday and I wasn’t going to let their baseless claims bring me down.

Last edited:

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thursday night couldn’t have come soon enough. I had made sure to bring a bottle of wine, two plastic cups, and, learning from my mistake, a pack of condoms. As the day turned to night Megan was flashing me knowing grins as the time to close up for the night fast approached.

Ricardo, seeing the schedule gave us the usual routine.

“No funny business tonight “ he said
“Don’t worry, we will clean up and lock up” Megan replied.

“I hope you don’t miss me” Ricardo added.

“Nope” Megan Laughed.

Finally, everyone else had left and the quiet night was ours. Megan started counting the money from the cash register, while I went to the car to get my supplied.

When I came back, I was surprised to find Megan, swimming in the pool.

“Coming In “ I yelled before diving in.

We swam up to each other and embraced as we began passionately kissing. Megan’s wet body felt so good, her skinny arms wrapped around my neck as our tongues thrashed in passion.

Megan pulled her body out of the water and she sat just above me.

“It’s about time, I’ve been waiting to show you something” she said.

Meagan pulled down the top of her bathing suit, releasing her giant tits. My eyes nearly popped out of my head. They were the biggest, firmest , natural tits I had ever laid eyes on. Not even the hottest playmates could compete with the body on this innocent, beautiful girl.

“Do you like them?” Megan asked.
“They are spectacular” I said. Fumbling for words. I was dumbstruck by how perfect Megan’s body was. Even All the time I had spent imagining and wanking to the image of her body was no match to seeing her beauty in the flesh.

“Come up here “ she said, leading me out of the water and kissing me passionately as my hands naturally grasped at her massive melons. They were too big to fit in my hands and I felt like I was the virgin as I was in awe of her body.

“Your turn” She said as put her tiny hands down at my waist. The thoughts of the other girls at the pool mocking my size gave me a brief pause, but I pulled down my trunks reveling my full 6 inches, proudly standing at full attention.

Megan laid back and guided me on top of her. She pulled the rest of her bathing suit off and we were now both fully naked as we made out, my cock resting on her skinny stomach and grazing against her trim pussy.

“I think I might be ready” Megan said quietly, as I reached into the bag for the condoms. Awkwardly fumbling, I finally got the rubber out and guided it down my stiff cock.

Megan was lying on her back, her rosy checks and glazed eyes looking at me in lust. Even on her back, her breasts were huge, and I give her breasts a kiss before I slowly guided my cock into her snatch.

“Oh… go slow ok” she warned.

I got about hallway in before I knew I was in trouble, Megan’s giant breasts and taught stomach were glistening in the moonlight. She was just too sexy and I felt waves of orgasm sweep through me.

“Oh … shit” I moaned as my balls erupted inside of Megan, my condom filling to it’s max in a matter of seconds.

“Oh shit.. sorry” I said, pulling out of her and removing the used condom.

“Oh.. don’t worry John, that was fun… And we have the whole summer” She said.

I kissed her, and not wanting to leave her empty I proceeded to lick her tight pussy, eliciting moans as she wrapped her tiny arms around my head.

“Oh John, that feels so good” She moaned as I licked circles and shapes around her aroused clit. Her pussy tasted and smelled so good, I had never been with a women who was so perfect in every way.

Megan arched her back as she moaned, her giant breasts heaving up toward the night sky.

Finally, after she had enjoyed several minutes of tongue, we came to a stop and lied together, our naked bodies against each other, breathing deeply as we both caught up with our excitement.

“I guess that’s what I’ve been missing” Megan laughed.

I agreed.
“Well I hope we can get you all caught up, it’s my pleasure to help” I joked.

We stood up to go back inside, both still naked. My penis had gone down to flaccid length, and Megan saw me trying to hide it.

“Oh, it’s cold out tonight” She joked.

We both got towels and went back to the booth. We ended the night sitting together, sharing a glass of wine.

“So, tomorrow night, lets go to my place” I suggested. “My parents are out of town for the next few days”

“Sounds great” Megan said, kissing me on the lips.

We finished with the work and we both drove off, thinking back over the course of the night to ourselves as I relished in having taken this goddesses virginity.

Even more exciting, tomorrow brought another chance to improve my performance and really show Megan how good sex could be. I was already starting to get another hard on as I thought about it, driving home.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was coming up on the 4th of july and the summer was already almost halfway over. The 4th of july holiday was probably the most crowded day all summer at the pool which meant extra work for us. We had to decorate and help stock up for the hoards that would hit us.

Being stronger than the girls meant me and mark had to do a lot of the heavy lifting and we had to make multiple trips to and from the trucks bringing in coolers and other such objects. Me and Mark had never really clicked , he was a lot younger than me and i also got a kind of stuck up vibe from him, like he thought he was better than me.

Him and Tina were going out now and he had also had a brief fling with with Alex. It bugged me that Alex had told Tina that Mark was better endowed than me and i wondered if Tina had ever told him that. I really hoped Tina hadn't told him he was bigger than the college guy, he would have had a Big ego boost from her telling him that.

Tina was pretty hot herself even though she was too young for me, i still didn't want her to lose respect for me and as she had one of the bigger personalities it really annoyed me that she didn't seem to respect me as much as him.

I found myself trying to out lift him, and especially when the other girls were watching i wanted them to see that i was stronger and more physically able than him. It was a good workout.

Ricardo was the laziest and being the manager, he basically got to do whatever he wanted and assign tasks to the rest of us. It really annoyed me to see him chatting up the girls while me and mark were sweating and lifting all this stuff.

I was certain Ricardo as always was hitting on megan. He had already hooked up with Alex multiple times and he had even made a few passes at Tina. Even though tina was under age, he had told her he could "teach her a few things" once she turned 18, even more evidence of what a scumbag creep he was.

When we finished bringing all the stuff in we went back into the office , both me and Mark covered in sweat. Megan handed me a soda, while Mark said he was gonna cool off in the pool. The girls were all decorating the office with 4th of july decorations.

"So how are you and Mark doing?" alex asked Tina

"Really good. You know... Having a lot of fun"

Alex laughed and even megan gave a light smile, she didnt usually engage in gossip like the other two.

"So.. Are you two, doing it" Alex asked, humping with her lower body as though she hadnt been clear enough

"Yes" tina glowed.

"I hope your using protection" alex said. I assumed alex must have had a bad experience at some point as she seemed pretty strict on the condom usage.

"Yep" Tina smiled. She pointed opened up the drawer at the desk she was sitting to show a roll of condoms.

"Jeez you two must be doing it like rabits" alex exclaimed.

"TMI" megan said, putting on her headphones while laughing. I was glad megan
kept herself above the gossip.

Ricardo came in with another box full of decorations.
"Looks like more work for everyone, we have to have the whole place decorated, front and back before tomorrow" he said.

It was going to be a late night, and me and
Megan had a date tonight. Megan and I were trying to speed things along so that we could leave early but the rest of the group were taking their time and soon it was nightfall and we were only about halfway done.

"No one goes home until we finish" Ricardo said.

We split up and were doing separate tasks, me and Megan were throwing red white and
Blue streamers over the trees in the front entrance when we heard a splash.We shrugged our shoulders and kept working. When we went inside we found Tina sitting alone in the booth.

"You missed a show..." Tina said quietly .

"Did mark leave?" I asked

"Yeah he went home" tina said
"He was a little mad"

"What happened" asked megan

"Ok so while you two were out front,
Alex was talking about me and marks sex life to Ricardo"

"Oh no" said megan.

"Alex was playing up that Mark had become the pool stud, And so ricardo challenged mark to a naked swim, to see, you know "

"Oh wow , common lets go home" i told megan. Worried that a naked ricardo was somewhere lurking.

"What happened?" Megan Asked, surprising me that she seemed interested in all this.

"Well....Mark lost" tina said looking distant..

"Ohh nooo" Megan laughed.
"The last thing Ricardo needs is a bigger ego." Megan said

"Oh he's got a big... Ego... alright" Tina said. She looked a little stuned.

"Where did everyone go?" Megan asked

"Alex went to ... Um .. Give Ricardo his trophy" Tina said.
"And mark got all mad and stormed out"

"Oh poor Mark" Megan laughed

"Well we are going to a party" Megan lied to Tina.

"You think you all can finish up?" She asked Tina

"Yeah i think so" Tina said.

Me and Megan left together, heading to my house.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"I feel sorry for mark" Megan said in the car.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Well he's got all these cute girls around the pool but he's a lot younger than you and Ricardo.." She said

"Oh yeah thats true" i said

" i bet you would have won the contest if you were there" Megan said, giving me a sexy grin.

We pulled over and started making out, Megan a little less tentative than she used to be only a few weeks ago.

Megan was rubbing my hard-on with her hand, and i started kneading her
Massive tits as we sucked each other tongues.

Megan pulled away and flashed me smile.

"So i snuck something from the pool today" Megan laughed.

She reached into her bag and pulled out a condom.

"I stole it from Tina! That's what they get for all that sex talk at the pool" Megan laughed.

I realized that the condom Megan had was a magnum XL condom. I was a little nervous as i didn't want Megan to know that Mark was bigger and this would be a dead give away if his condoms were too big for me.

"Why don't we wait till we get home" i suggested trying to stall

"Oh no, i was watching you carry those ice chests all day" Megan said.
"You better take me right here and now" Megan said

Megan pushed me back and slowly removed her top. She pulled her brown hair back and one shoulder at a time, removed her shoulder straps. She brought the front of her bathing suit down so that it was just above her nipples .

Megan's giant breast looked like they were struggling for dear life for circulation. Her breats were popping out of her top and started rubbing them herself, giving mea show.

I forgot all about the condom as my mouth in voluntarily opened. The girls tits were just mesmerizingly big.

She bit her lower lip and ran one of her hands down to her pussy, rubbing herself while she looked at me.

"God Megan your so fucking hot" and told her
"Do you want to fuck me john" she whispered, pulling her suit the rest of the way down, her huge breasts springing forward as they were let free.

"Oh yeah" i told her.

"I want your big cock in me right now" she said, pulling up the condom and taking of the wrapper for me.

I pulled down my shorts and my 6 inches was at full stiffness. I had trimmed
my pubic area and i was satisfied that i looked bigger than usual.

Megan gave me a kiss as she used her tiny hands to slowly
Put the condom on. As she rolled it down it was very loose fitting and as she got to the base there was way to much condom left, there was way to much space both in thickness and length.

"Wait, am i doing it wrong?" Megan asked, wondering why it wasn't fitting correctly.

"No its fine" i said, quickly moving her hand away and moving her onto her back.
Megan seemed a little unsure but entered her in one quick motion and started humping her.

Megan didn't seem to be enjoying it as much as last time as she seemed to be worried about the condom

"John... John... Hold on... I think. I think it might have come
off"

Megan pushed me off of her, and sure enough the condom was no longer on me. It was somewhere still inside her.

"Oh no.. This is really bad" Megan said.

"Oh shit, can we like find it?" I said.

"Please just take me home" Megan asked, she seemed a mix of worried and angry.

It was one of the longest 5 minutes of my life as a drove megan to her house and dropped her off.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The next day was the fourth of July. I had to come to work earlier than usual, and immediately i was busy.

There were crowds of people and the pool was packed. We needed to have 3 lifeguards watching the pool at all times and the other times we had to clean up all the trash people left behind. I was sort of grateful we didn't have to much time to loiter around the
Office, what with a the awkwardness that had occurred the night before.

I passed by Megan and asked her if everything was ok.

"Fine" she said. Not really giving me any information.

"So can i make it up to you?" I asked
"Lets go to the park for fireworks tonight" i suggested

"I... I'lle think about it" she said, giving me a polite smile.

We had to rotate around so many times that it seemed like we were always in need of more lifeguards. I thought i saw Tina smiling at me through her dark sunglasses. She was really getting tanner and her skinny body was kind of in between alex and Megan. She was shorter than booth of them and had medium sized breasts that were not as heavy as Megan's but were at least a handful

I remembered the dazed look on her face last night after she had
seen Ricardo naked. I really hoped Tina did not turn into a slut like Alex.

I saw tina smile again and worried she had caught me starring.
I made sure to avert my gaze from her and the rest of the girls the rest of the day but it was
Tough. Alex was looking better than usual. She had colored her hair blue and t really brought out her bright blue eyes. She had sexy abs that were on display every time she got up into the lifeguard chair.

megan was the best by far. For the first time all summer she had opted for a two piece bathing suit. Her stomach was toned and skinny and her long skinny arms really made her breasts seems to pop even more than normal. She had better cleavage than anyonei had ever seen and
Whenever she got up in the chair a swarm of teenage boys would enter the pool to sneak peaks at her.

We were so busy that we didnt have time to eat. Around 5 pm , i finally was able to grab some food from the barbq. As i was looking for a cup i asked Tina if she new where they were.

"Mark might have one, but you might want to make sure its the right size" she said laughing.

Mark also laughed.

I couldn't believe it. Had Megan told then what happened last night? Megan never gossiped with the other girls.

I didn't have much time to think as there was a commotion out by the pool deck. A man was on the ground gasping for breath as a child cried

"Hes having a heart attack!" Someone yelled.

"He's lost consciousness" someone else yelled.

Out of no where Ricardo pushed his way through the crowd. He had a defibrillator device and he was already on the phone with 9-11. Everyone watched in nervous silence as the phone operator walked through vital signs before giving him permission to use the device.

Ricardo knew how to use it. The first two jolts had no effect
But finally , the large man jolted upright, his eyes wide open and started gasping for breath.
Another man (apparently a doctor joined in) and the helped the man regain consciousness as the ambulance crew arrived.

Everyone applauded Ricardo as the EMTs gave a thumbs up indicating everything was
Ok.

Of course the first thought on everyone in the lifeguards mind was the bet and sure enough, Megan was standing with her hands at her hips, giving Ricardo a bemused smile as a came back to the office triumphantly.

He winked at her and went back to his work.

Megan and everyone else wasn't expecting such a modest reaction from the usually boastfull Ricardo, and people continues to thank him throughout the night for his quick reactions and "saving the day"

When it was close to time to leave i asked Megan if she was coming with me

"He john, i think maybe not tonight" she said

"Oh ok how come?" I asked

"Well i have to close up tonight and I'm pretty tired. I think I'm just going to take it easy tonight" she said.

I agreed but was secretly a little bit worried. Megan had never closed up the office . I checked the schedule to see if anyone else was scheduled but Megan was the only one on the list.
After everyone else had left I was going to try to kiss Megan goodnight but she looked busy so i just said goodnight

"Bye " she said, without looking up at me.

As i drove home i decided that i would stop to get some food, but quickly
Realized i didn't have my wallet.

"Shit," i thought, well i am definitely going to need that, i better go back to the pool. Maybe Megan is still there and she can let me in.

Last edited: