Summer at the pool (straight)

farmdog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So far so good for John. I was worried that this would be a SPH setup, but it looks like Alex is sincere. Thanks for the great story.

Melon_Morph

Expert Member
Media
Same. I'm curious whether Biltmore will incorporate penis growth into the story as well.
+1 on this!

This story seems firmly rooted in reality, so it would be quite the trick to incorporate PE without it it either changing the feel of the story (as the introduction of any kind of sci-fi/fantasy element would), or simply stopping the stories momentum (like with a boring account of some more slow growth via pills or pumping).
Id love to see it happen. Maybe the author could make it work, or maybe they already have a good idea of where this is all going. One way or another I cant wait to read more!

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
Yes some of the other stories moved at such a snails pace transfixed on details most readers could have cared less about and seemed to have nothing to do with why we started reading and you waited for what seemed weeks to get back to the "main plot line" and also I would hope that it would stay in the realm of being "believable" 9-10 maybe 12 inches but no 2 foot long dicks or what ever and balls that hang down to your knees where a few of the other stories went which I why I quit reading them.

Or he can just become the ultimate 6x6 orgasm causing stud

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Lets talk about your body" Alex said as she was browsing her instagram account.

"I lift twice a week" i said

"No, thats good, keep doing that. But you have really good chest and arms, but what about the small muscles?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Sex is more than just show off muscles. Do you do planks, abs, butt?"

"Like pilates or something? No im a guy. I lift heavy weights."

"Ok" alex said, liking a post on her instagram page.

"Lets try a plank"

Alex got on the ground of her bedroom. I looked at my phone. 2 minutes had passed, 8 to go until we were fucking again and I was still rock hard. Alex was still completely naked, her flawless body on display she seemed completely free of any inhibitions, and for good reason, she was smoking hot.

"I bet you cant hold this as long as me" she said as she held herself in a tight line, her forarms and feet holding her body up.

I got onto the floor and tried to match her position. Not so hard i thought. About 20 seconds later my arms starting shaking.

"Use your abs, your core" alex said, she seemed to be in no struggle at all.

"You weigh like 100 lb, this isnt fair" i said, collapsing onto the floor.

"If you want to be great at sex you need to work on your core." alex said

"From now on when we break we can do a plank and 60 hip thrusts."

"Hip thrusts?" I asked.

"Like this" alex got onto her back with her knees bent. She flexed her stomach and in a very controlled movement raised her waist up into the air and back down. alex did this a few times. Her skinny, leggy body was so smooth and well tonned, she really had complete control of every muscle in her body. Here trimmed blond pussy was so inviting as she moved it up and down in front of me with her controllee excercise.

"Can't i just work on hip thrusts by, you know , thrusting into you?" I joked, ready to get back into action.

"Yeah, we will get to that, but you can make it easier by working on your core muscles." She said

"Ok, one other thing before we get started" she said, stepping toward me, flipping her blond hair back and giving me a pretty smile.

I was rock hard as Alex approached me on the bed.

"Your cock isnt small, its actually pretty big. Not huge, but a good size." she said

"Then why did you tell everyone it was small??" I asked

"I wanted to keep you grounded. You are going to get a lot of girls with that body and face, and i dont want you to turn into another Ricardo" she said.

"Uh ok..." I said.
Alex sat on the bed next to me and started stroking my cock.

"Nice and thick" she said
"Probably 7 inches, with those big balls" she said, giving my ball sack a playfull slap.

"Ohh yeah that good." I moaned. God alex was so good at this. Her face was so pretty i was liking her more and more in this role. She may have been a dumb party girl but she sure knew about sex.

"Now your cock has an upward curve, so you can hit the gspot from missionary. Thats good. No doggy style ok, doggy doesnt feel good with your cock shape"

"Ok" i said, preparing to mount alex for the second time today.

"You think you can make it three minutes?" She asked.

"Ok let me know" i said as i eased my cock i side of her.

"Next time rub your cock on my clit a few times before you put it in. I like that big cock head of yours" she said

I was thrusting into Alex at a pretty solid pace.
"Flex your arms and chest while you fuck" alex moaned

"Oh yeah... How long has it been?" I asked
"Like 30 seconds!" Alex laughed

We both laughed for a moment, this was actually fun, and i was really enjoying Alex's tips.

Last edited:

farmdog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I'll be damned, turns out Alex is a real sex coach who seems truly interested in John. Will she clue him in on some PE exercises, or does John learn about that on his own ? Like to fast forward six months and see how he is scoring back at University ;)

Reactions: buster67

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“Oh fuck me! Please Fuck me harder John!” Alex was whispering into my ear as I fucked her hard from the missionary position. Our legs where making loud slapping sounds with each thrust, and this was the hardest I had ever fucked a girl before. I was pounding her hard, not worrying about her delicate body but treating her like a rag doll as I pounded her warm and wet slit.

“Wow John! 4 minutes!” Alex yelled triumphantly.

I knew what that meant, still in our first training session, Alex had promised that if I mad it 4 minutes while maintaining good technique she would let me finish on her.

“Now john! On my Face!” Alex moaned as I pulled my nearly erupting cock out of her, ripped off the condom and pointed it at her pretty blonde face.

“Uhhhh...” I was moaning while 1 huge blast of jizz launched out of my cock head and into Alex’s mouth and on her lips. 2..3.. 4... 5 ropes of cum were erupting onto Alex's face, as she swallowed as much as she could. It had been our 6th fuck session today, and this had been building up inside me since we had started several hours ago.

My balls felt like they were aching with a kind of dull pain mixed with a slight tingling of pleasure. With each burst of jizz I felt the tingling spread from my balls through my entire body. I was cumming harder than I ever had.

1. ropes... 7 ropes...
“Fuck John, you got stud balls all right” Alex said, her face coated in jizz and her eyes pinched close to avoid It running into her eyes.

“Oh my god.. “ I moaned as the jizz continued trickling out of my cock, in smaller amounts.

Alex dutifully cleaned my cock with her mouth. Delicately licking each side of my cock while smiling up at me with her big pretty blue eyes.

“That was hot!” she said.

“Yeah lets do this more often” I laughed, on a sexual and emotional high.

“Deal” she said.

“But first, lets do 50 more situps.” Alex said.

I did the rest of our workout and left Sureway drive. But it wasn't the last time. For the next few days I was spending at least 4-5 hrs at Alex's house every day.

With each day I got a little bit stronger. With better core strength I could start using better balance while fucking and Alex taught me the best motions to hit her G spot. Rather than the natural, instinctual humping movement I had started with, Alex trained me to flex different muscles throughout my motion. Like a professional bicycler, I wasn't just peddling without thinking anymore, I was in complete control of every muscle throughout the motion. I was flexing different muscles on both the positive and negative movements and controlling and balancing the increasing power my improved strength was giving me.

Alex was more and more happy as I was such a quick learner. By the third day I was making her cum with my cock on a regular basis. We worked in new positions and our routine got more complex and intricate with each day. By the second week we tested out two new positions and by the end of the second week we had reached a “best practice” based on Alex's feedback

The routine and evolved to the following. I would start by dominating Alex with my strength and put her onto her back, ripping off her clothes and rubbing my hard on against her. Once she reached for my cock, I would rip off my pants and go at her hard, nailing her for a solid 4-5 minutes until her breath got heavy . Then I would pick Alex up off the bed, her delicate body wrapped around me as I carried her to the desk. From the desk, I would Fuck Alex at 80 beats per minute (we had started using a metronome to get my timing faster). When her legs started to get heavy I would pick her up from the desk and fuck her from my arms, holding her up while she wrapped around me. This was the most difficult position to master, but once I got the motion correct (I had to kindof throw her upward with my arms, then meet her hard with my hips, never throwing her far enough up to release my stiff cock, or there was a risk of injury. Feet position and balance was something we had honed over hours and days of practice.

Alex told me this was my “Adonis” position.

“You will have girls who will worship you for fucking them like this” she told me, as I nailed her from my new found god like pose. Alex would always cum hard after a few minutes of this, sometimes squirting. I would usually cum as well, at about the 17 minute mark. She was having trouble lasting as long as me now.

“And then when you empty those big balls the girls will know they've been fucked by the best stud they will ever have” she told me.

“I can't believe it John, you are such a quick learner” she said at the end of our most recent session.

“17 minutes, at 20 you will be ready” she gave an evil smile

“ready for what?” I asked

“oh... just a little test I have prepared...” she laughed.

I wasn't sure what Alex had in mind, but after all we had done this week I was ready and looking forward to whatever she had next for me.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All of us watched Megan tun bright red whenever Ricardo would flirt with the pool moms. He was still the same guy, even with Megan dating him he never seemed to be content to not try and have more. Me and Megan had stopped talking altogether. She knew the situation was awkward and neither one of us were mature enough to broach the subject. Instead the booth had paired off. Me and Alex would talk and Alex and Tina would Talk. No one talked to Megan other than Ricardo anymore, and she didn't talk to any of us.

Tina was always whispering to Alex about the pool moms and she seemed to know all the details of Ricardo even if Megan could only guess.

“He has 3 on the side now, not including Megan” I overheard her telling Alex
“oh that Ricardo.” Alex laughed.

“Oh Ricardo is right... he sent me some more... pics last night too” Tina said.
'Don't fall for it!” Alex warned her
“It's just... he's got a really nice one... I have to admit” Tina said
“That's not all that matters, besides, you aren’t even 18 yet he shouldn't be sending you pictures.”
“He knows about my birthday, I will finally be “of age” yay” Tina laughed.

I looked at Tina. She was really a hot girl. I had really seen her body develop over the past few months. It looked like her tits had grown larger and her waist had grown smaller. If anything, it looked like she was trying to emulate the body type of Megan. She wasn't there, her tits would never be at Megan's size, but the rest of her body was on par and her face was looking more and more mature and sexy. Alex had taught her to use makeup correctly and she had a very nice looking face. Her brown hair had gotten lighter over the course of the summer and she had cut it a little bit shorter recently.

“So have you sent any pics back to Ricardo” Alex asked her
“No... I almost did. His pics were making me kinda horny and I was thinking of sending one back the other night...It's just his dick is so big” Tina admitted.

“I know I know.. trust me just put it out of you head” She told her

“Ok I know, Im just waiting for a real man to sweep me off my feet” Tina laughed.

“Speaking of that, have you all seen the new family, the Loroux's? They are on vacation from France. The son Jacques is hot hot hot!”

“Oh my god yes! I saw him yesterday when they were signing up, very cute boy! Hes so tall and handsome”
“I know I almost wanted to talk to him but his parents where in the way” Tina continued
I went about my day and tried to ignore their girl talk. I was looking forward to whatever Alex's test was. If I made it to 20 minutes today I should be getting some sort of a prize.

I saw Ricardo and Megan arguing over on the other side of the pool. I couldn't tell what they were saying but I could tell Megan was angry. Ricardo was just smiling and when Megan turned away from him he slapped her on her well shaped but toned ass. Megan looked momentarily angry, but then she turned red and she turned around and gave him puppy dog eyes. Ricardo flexed his chest and Megan gave him an air kiss. Gross I thought.

“OK so change of plans. I think you are ready for your test today.” Alex said.

“Oh... OK... so whats that mean ?” I asked.

“Don't worry, you will do fine. Show up at 4pm today at my house. I want you to wear a bathing suit and wear sunscreen.”

“Ok” I shrugged.

farmdog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hooray the story is back and I like it. Anxiously awaiting for more.
Thanks for reviving it.:)