Super Curved Cock..

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Lets talk about

those fantastic hairy large balls you got

THAT LOVELY HAIRY LEGS AND CROTCH YOU GOT

THE LOVELY LARGE PERFECTLY SHAPED COCK HEAD mmmmm that flange drives me crazy

that shape that hits the spots others cant, especially when you put it in and grind up and down or side to side< mmmm MAKES ME FEEL LIKE THE FIRST TIME I WAS EVER FUCKED

AND THE FACT THAT YOUR SUPER SEXY GUY

D_Cy_A_Nara

Account Disabled
Media
I've always been TOO self concious about my cock.. Not because of the size,it's not too small, but because of the curve.. It curves DOWN!!!! :confused::confused:

i'm 18 and although i've had many opportunities to have sex with girls i never
did cause i was too ashamed and thought that they would make fun of me or get turned off ..:confused:

what's ur opinion ? is it sooo bad? Would anybody be interested in deepthroating it, since it's made for that :biggrin1:

Now seriously , i have like the ugliest cock . :frown1::mad::mad::mad:

what do u think?:confused: girls? gay boys?
pic?

GiorgioPT

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, I had the same problem until my 17 years of age. Then I decided I had to do something about it, since I did not feel very confortable with it.

I went into surgery and had it corrected. How simple is that?! It is now straighter than that of most guys. what do u think?

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jermained, I see this thread is pretty old now... have you made any progress with your feelings about your cock? Personally I think your cock is beautiful and would love to play with it and have you fuck me with it. Don't worry about it, just enjoy it, and remember you can hit the spots others can't!