Super growers vs. above-average showers

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're weird, I'm weird too. I think penises are pretty. I know that's not very manly but I really do think that. And when they're soft there's something seriously cute about them. Sorry, that's not very manly either! Of course, I love them best when they're hard :smile: (but they're still pretty then :smile: ).

Why would a woman be worried about appearing "manly"? And I know you didn't mean "womanly" because you used the same word twice.

PS isn't "girrl" the 'gay' spelling of the word? Like sexc, hott and str8 etc? :rolleyes:

I just think its a strange post to make coming from a supposed woman. Although if you are actually a guy it would make sense that you are want to appear "manly".

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used the word manly, not as a reflection of how I want to feel, but as a reflection of how men want to feel. I have known men who don't think pretty is a very manly word to use for their penis. Like calling a man beautiful - many don't want to hear it because it isn't manly or masculine.

I have no idea if girrl is a gay spelling. I used it because the system wouldn't let me have the name with one r. I actually hate silly spellings. I would much rather it was spelled with one r.

mitc3117

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Run the sink or dishwasher when he is in the shower. The jolt, whether hot or cold, might be enough to get him pretty close to completely soft. But you will have to check quick because with the way you look i can't see him staying in that state very long.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay, this is really silly, but I keep trying to catch TheBF totally soft. I woke up earlier than him this morning and one of the first things I thought was, "I wonder if he's totally soft." So I reached for it and, nope, it's floppy but big. It's like a game now. :tongue:

That is funny, i can imagine you plaing on when to best catch him soft, hiding somewhere poping out when he doesn't expect it, trying to catch him sleeping and soft in the middle of the nnight, but that got to be at a time where he is not having some nice dreams purposely changing the subject to asexual topics.
Its like a game of hide and seek.
Keep us up to date about the score.

hung_proper1978

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had an ex who was obsessed with seeing me with shrinkage. It was her mission. Of course I was like no way in hell are you going to see me with shrinkage!

But yeah she would try things like trying to grab it in the middle of the night, slip her hands down my pants in the middle of me watching a sporting event,,,,etc etc

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I had an ex who was obsessed with seeing me with shrinkage. It was her mission. Of course I was like no way in hell are you going to see me with shrinkage!

But yeah she would try things like trying to grab it in the middle of the night, slip her hands down my pants in the middle of me watching a sporting event,,,,etc etc

wow. so you and petite dated before? and now u'r on the same thread?! talk about a small world.
(get it? small... world...)

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
I'd prefer a penis that isn't too big and isn't too small, regardless of how it looks when soft.

I do like how it looks when it's soft if it's bigger. I'm one of those weird women who likes looking at penises, though.

I always thought that TheBoyfriend was really big when he wasn't erect, because that's how he looks to me. It turns out I was wrong.

We sleep in the nude every night together, spooning, with his cock between my thighs. Well a few weeks ago I woke up and I was horny so I reached between my legs for his cock and it was really small! I was shocked! I had never seen it like that! I asked him about it and apparently I had just never seen him entirely soft before. If his cock is visible and I'm around, it's always semi-erect.

I never realized.

When I decide to have sex with a man, it's before I've seen his penis, so it's obviously not a deciding factor. Of all the traits that I could appreciate about a man, it's near the bottom of the list, just above "knees," and really far below "smile." It isn't even on the list of things that matter.

yeah as a pretty big grower, i usually dont take it out until it is already at least slightly aroused (i wouldn't want to run into one of those size queens on here and get rejected before they know what im offering) and after sex it usually just hangs thicker and longer all day.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate how small my cock is when flaccid. Especially when I go to the clothing optional hot springs here (my wife and I go at least two or three time a year). I need to use some visualisation techniques when I walk around so I can at least have a semi-chub going.

Here's a follow up question for the women: Would you be more inclined to have a random conversation with a guy if he was a shower or a grower in a clothing optional/nudie beach, or does it matter?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never saw a flaccid penis until I moved in with the man who became my husband. We are nudists, and eventually I saw it shrink down to the cutest little button! I never say that about it out loud because no man wants his goods described that way, but his little flaccid always makes me want to kiss it. So cute! Anyway, now that he's used to me being around, he's never flaccid when I'm home. I haven't seen it soft in over two years. When I first moved in, he was still a bit afraid of me, insecure about his ability to perform sexually, and I think that's why he was frequently completely flaccid. Now, he knows I'm not like all those others who hurt him, he knows our sex leaves me very satisfied and I think that's why he always has a chubber.

To answer the OP: I could not possibly care less about a flaccid size. What the hell am I meant to do with a flaccid penis? And why the hell is he flaccid anyway? Doesn't he want to fuck me? If not, why the hell is he showing me his dick?

To answer RawDog's follow up: The only flaccids that are memorable to me from nude beaches and nude resorts are the unusually small ones, and the unusually long ones. The ones where it looks like the guy's penis has retreated into his body and is never coming back out, or the ones where they look way to thin and floppy to be partially erect, but they hang pretty low compared to his thigh. Those are the one's I must fight the urge to stare at endlessly. Those unusual ones.

At any rate, in clothing optional situations, I'm more likely to talk to the guy who isn't drinking Bud Light. The guy whose girl is prettier than I am is very approachable too, because she's not likely to feel threatened if I only want to talk to him, and can't really find any common ground with her. The guy who is reading a book he's obviously already been through a bunch of times is interesting to approach also. On the one hand, he knows the story, and is more willing to stop and talk than a guy hitting the conflict in a book he's never read before. On the other hand, he can tell me about what he's getting out of re-reading that particular book. That's usually an amazing conversation. I'm most likely to approach the shy-looking guy who doesn't know anyone yet. Odds are I know tons of people already, and if I don't, I'm about to, because that's how I roll. I feel badly for shy people. Sometimes people's faces, or tattoos, or other modifications compel me to speak to them. No other part of anyone's body is of sufficient interest to me to be a factor in deciding if I will go hang out with them or not.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At any rate, in clothing optional situations, I'm more likely to talk to the guy who isn't drinking Bud Light.

Now that really made me laugh out loud! Good answer, AE.

I've never really conversed with anyone not in my group when in a clothing optional situation, so I never really knew what went on in someone's head when they're talking to a total stranger completely naked. I'm self conscious enough with my clothes on, moreso without.

Hmm, so you girls do stare! Well, fight to avoid staring anyway.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
To answer the OP: I could not possibly care less about a flaccid size. What the hell am I meant to do with a flaccid penis? And why the hell is he flaccid anyway? Doesn't he want to fuck me? If not, why the hell is he showing me his dick?

To address your last three sentences, that's something I have had to explain before. The way I'm wired, my cock remains flaccid until I get some kind of physical stimulation. In general, I don't get erections based on mental stimulus alone. I can be in a highly sexual situation with a woman and still be completely soft. Once it becomes touchy-feely, it springs to attention and stays that way without any trouble at all, but I have had women ask me if maybe I don't find them attractive. I hope that those women went on to tell their friends that not all guys are set up the same way!

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Out of curiosity, for those women for whom penis size matters:

Would you rather have a man whose unerect size is very unimpressive, but whose erect size is "perfect" (at the upper bound of the size range you prefer)

OR

Would you rather have a man whose unerect size is impressive, but whose erect size is not quite as big as the first choice?

In other words, does a guy who fills out his jeans or who looks good on a nude beach -- the kind of guy you can maybe "show off" to your friends -- seem preferable to a guy who doesn't look like much unaroused, but is a tower of power in bed?

I know there are a zillion other issues that go into your attraction to men, and I don't mean to dismiss them, but I'm interested in your gut reaction to this question.

Thanks,
Kevin

i'm a super grower in the winter time
1½" 2" Soft

summer I am a shower :biggrin1:
3½"to 4½ soft

HARD 7*6 to 7*6½(depending how turn on I am )

I have seen other men flaccid before, TheBF is just a really horny guy, I guess. :redface:
nah you wouldn't understand even if I posted it

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Who are all you women who never or seldom see flaccid cock? Fuck's sake! Does your man never come in to pee when you're in the bath or doing your make up? Does he stay hard / semi for ages after sex or do you just not loll around naked together after?

Or is it that I'm just a fucking harridan? :biggrin1:

To address your last three sentences, that's something I have had to explain before. The way I'm wired, my cock remains flaccid until I get some kind of physical stimulation. In general, I don't get erections based on mental stimulus alone. I can be in a highly sexual situation with a woman and still be completely soft. Once it becomes touchy-feely, it springs to attention and stays that way without any trouble at all, but I have had women ask me if maybe I don't find them attractive. I hope that those women went on to tell their friends that not all guys are set up the same way!

HickBoy is wired similarly. I love his cock in all its states. If he popped wood every time I was within a few feet I'd never get to watch and feel it growing - I'd miss that, it's really hot. I love the fact I can fit it all in my mouth when he's soft, get my lips right down around the base and the head at the back of my tongue. Mind you that doesn't last long, I find myself with more than a mouthful pretty damn quickly - such fun! :smile:

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Who are all you women who never or seldom see flaccid cock? Fuck's sake! Does your man never come in to pee when you're in the bath or doing your make up? Does he stay hard / semi for ages after sex or do you just not loll around naked together after?

I know a lot of women who hate this!

I always thought that TheBoyfriend was really big when he wasn't erect, because that's how he looks to me. It turns out I was wrong.
We sleep in the nude every night together, spooning, with his cock between my thighs. Well a few weeks ago I woke up and I was horny so I reached between my legs for his cock and it was really small!

Can't believe I missed this! Never say it again. LOL.

Every guy I've ever kissed has got hard immediately (not counting ones in my early teenage years - wasn't checking with them). This includes very experienced ones. Although the oldest was only 38. I'd always assumed this was normal. Is it not usually the case that guys will get hard through kissing?

It must just be me:frown1:. Bloody dentists & their caps ruining my sex life!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
eventually I saw it shrink down to the cutest little button! I never say that about it out loud because no man wants his goods described that way, but his little flaccid always makes me want to kiss it. So cute!

OMG - I feel the same way!!! I've always thought flaccid penises were the cutest things ever. They have a beauty to them that is entirely different to the beauty of a hard cock.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I have only ever lived with one man, and he is never flaccid around me anymore. We have lived in Florida for over a year now. I have seen him go flaccid at the beach when the breeze hits his wet body. I forgot about the times at the beach. I saw that last October or November. At no other time since moving to Florida has he been totally flaccid. Always at least a chubber. Maybe it's because he is 26.

HickBoy is wired similarly. I love his cock in all its states. If he popped wood every time I was within a few feet I'd never get to watch and feel it growing - I'd miss that, it's really hot. I love the fact I can fit it all in my mouth when he's soft, get my lips right down around the base and the head at the back of my tongue. Mind you that doesn't last long, I find myself with more than a mouthful pretty damn quickly - such fun! :smile:
Then surely you already know a man's not always either totally soft, or totally hard. You can still have fun and feel it growing if they won't let you touch it until it's only semi-soft.

Hmm, so you girls do stare! Well, fight to avoid staring anyway.
I said I feel compelled to stare, not that I stare! When I see something unusual, even a weird birthmark, it's no longer automatic just based on good manners that I don't stare. It becomes an active effort.

Well, I have never encountered a man who didn't get hard from kissing. And I've never had a lover just randomly strip down without a nice, warming make-out session first.

OMG - I feel the same way!!! I've always thought flaccid penises were the cutest things ever. They have a beauty to them that is entirely different to the beauty of a hard cock.
Yes! When I see him flaccid, I want to take good, gentle care of his penis. When I see him fully hard, I want his penis to take care of me!

Every guy I've ever kissed has got hard immediately (not counting ones in my early teenage years - wasn't checking with them). This includes very experienced ones. Although the oldest was only 38. I'd always assumed this was normal. Is it not usually the case that guys will get hard through kissing?
I have had the same experience, and my oldest lover was in his 50's when we stopped seeing each other.