Super growers vs. above-average showers

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After giving my wife a hard time for calling it cute when it's soft, she now says, "unassuming". As in, "How does something so unassuming get so big?" (Something tells me she still wants to call it cute though)

She also likes the heat that region generates when it reaches full mast.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After giving my wife a hard time for calling it cute when it's soft, she now says, "unassuming". As in, "How does something so unassuming get so big?" (Something tells me she still wants to call it cute though)

Oh, unassuming doesn't work at all! It's definitely cute - like baby animals are cute. Makes me want to kiss it and cuddle it :tongue:

Fortunately, that leads to it getting hard, which makes me want to kiss it in a whole different way. Let's face it, I see a cock and I just want to put it in my mouth :biggrin1:.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

A hot cock is the best cock!

Oh, unassuming doesn't work at all! It's definitely cute - like baby animals are cute. Makes me want to kiss it and cuddle it :tongue:

Fortunately, that leads to it getting hard, which makes me want to kiss it in a whole different way. Let's face it, I see a cock and I just want to put it in my mouth :biggrin1:.
I concur!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Like a puppy? Maybe I should call myself RawPuppy when I'm flaccid.

A hot cock is the best cock!

Not as hot as the backstop though. My wife and I have had several occasions where we're happily grinding away deep inside her and I could take my cock out and make her cum from just the contact heat when I press it firmly against her clit.

Makes me wonder how much more heat we can generate if it were deeper than 7" inside her.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I doubt that. Oral temperatures are probably a lot colder because they're closer to the surface. The deeper you go, the closer to the core.

Makes me wonder how much more heat we can generate if it were deeper than 7" inside her.

I get what you mean about oral temp varying from internal temp (I don't know how much it varies but I guess it does at least a little bit), but I really don't think it'd vary at all (temperature-wise) being say 8 inches inside versus 7...surely not. I mean just how much hotter would it be one extra inch inside right?

But maybe someone else knows for sure.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

So true! I think it's cute, too! I like putting my head in his lap with my face next to it while he pets my head while we're lounging on the couch.

I'm also a fan of letting him get hard in my mouth. So far, it's been the only way I've been able to get it to slip down my throat!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So true! I think it's cute, too! I like putting my head in his lap with my face next to it while he pets my head while we're lounging on the couch.

I love doing that! But then I can't resist putting it in my mouth, and then it gets hard, and it's all down hill from there :tongue:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love doing that! But then I can't resist putting it in my mouth, and then it gets hard, and it's all down hill from there :tongue:

If we're lounging on the couch in the nude, it's post-sex!

We haven't been nude a lot lately. We spend a lot less time nekkid around each other the past few months for some reason. Probably because I feel more self-conscious about my belly, so we're both staying fully clothed more often.

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If we're lounging on the couch in the nude, it's post-sex!

Recently, during a sex session with a FB, we decided to have a little rest (post orgasm for both of us). I snuggled up with my head next to his penis, because it had gone soft and cute (makes me want to snuggle). Within a few seconds I had it in my mouth, and a few seconds after that he was hard again and the rest was over. His comment - 'You're the only girl I've met who's version of a rest includes sucking my cock'. I can't seem to help it though! If a cock is that close to my face I want it in my mouth.

We haven't been nude a lot lately. We spend a lot less time nekkid around each other the past few months for some reason. Probably because I feel more self-conscious about my belly, so we're both staying fully clothed more often.

From what I've read on here - you've probably hit the nail on the head :smile:. You shouldn't feel self-conscious though. You're a beautiful woman, even (and especially!) with a baby belly.

Great topic. Im a grower and i dont have any issues with it at all...in fact i don't waste any energy on criticism of my cock ( ive had harsh criticism...at my size....and yes it has happened, even im amazed) the few times I have responded with "Look....if youre not happy see the manufacturer for a full refund". End of story, close the door on your way out.

I need to see it pretty simple. Women like me, i have a cock therefore women also like my cock. Its a package deal. I need to keep it pretty simple otherwise i can over complicate it.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Recently, during a sex session with a FB, we decided to have a little rest (post orgasm for both of us). I snuggled up with my head next to his penis, because it had gone soft and cute (makes me want to snuggle). Within a few seconds I had it in my mouth, and a few seconds after that he was hard again and the rest was over. His comment - 'You're the only girl I've met who's version of a rest includes sucking my cock'. I can't seem to help it though! If a cock is that close to my face I want it in my mouth.

Poor guy! Such a hard life for him! :lmao:

From what I've read on here - you've probably hit the nail on the head :smile:. You shouldn't feel self-conscious though. You're a beautiful woman, even (and especially!) with a baby belly.

Aw, thank you!

It's not really feeling pretty that I feel missing, it's the missing lust. I was teasing TheBF tonight saying, "The problem isn't that I don't think you think I'm beautiful now. I think you think, 'Wow, she's so beautiful, I want to hold her and kiss her on the forehead,' instead of thinking, 'Wow, she's so beautiful, I want to stick my cock in her ass.' "

couldnt help responding to this

It's not really feeling pretty that I feel missing, it's the missing lust. I was teasing TheBF tonight saying, "The problem isn't that I don't think you think I'm beautiful now. I think you think, 'Wow, she's so beautiful, I want to hold her and kiss her on the forehead,' instead of thinking, 'Wow, she's so beautiful, I want to stick my cock in her ass.' "

umm my wife and i had sex all the time through her pregnancy and as it was her/our first was overdue. We had great sex right up until the birth. In fact we were at 13 days overdue and scheduled for inducement, we thought "screw that" so we did, we had a long hot session, 8 hours later we are in maternity, and later on, one 8 pound 9 ounce boy, i helped deliver him, cut the cord, gave him his first bath etc. So, we didnt change anything, plenty of lust going on right up to delivery.

TheBoyfriend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Poor guy! Such a hard life for him! :lmao:

Hey isn't it possible to want both? I got hard just reading your post, so I must not be that stigmatized...

TheBoyfriend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

umm my wife and i had sex all the time through her pregnancy and as it was her/our first was overdue. We had great sex right up until the birth. In fact we were at 13 days overdue and scheduled for inducement, we thought "screw that" so we did, we had a long hot session, 8 hours later we are in maternity, and later on, one 8 pound 9 ounce boy, i helped deliver him, cut the cord, gave him his first bath etc. So, we didnt change anything, plenty of lust going on right up to delivery.

Your icon makes me read everything you post in Ronald Reagan's voice in my head...

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

That's great! Can you convince TheBoyfriend to do that?

We're having sex, just not as much sex as we could have, and definitely nowhere near as much sex as we had before. He's not nearly as lustful as he was before I started poofing out. Not even close! But he's extremely sweet to me. I love how sweet he is!

Hey isn't it possible to want both? I got hard just reading your post, so I must not be that stigmatized...

Good! :biggrin1:

You can want both! I want you to want both!

Your icon makes me read everything you post in Ronald Reagan's voice in my head...

Is that Ronald Reagan?