Super Hot Men With Average Sized Penises

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I met a really gorgeous guy at a bar while I was out with some friends this past weekend. We really hit it off and talked for hours, closing the bar essentially. He invited me to get a cup of coffee and talk some more afterward and I agreed. This guy was so cute I really couldn't resist even though I was feeling exhausted earlier in the evening. Well, we ended up at his place and after making out and all kinds of heavy petting and grabbing we had some really great SAFE oral sex.

I wanted this guy the minute I first saw him and our eyes met. He's everything I look for in man... masculine, in really great shape, intelligent, easy to talk to, VERY easy on the eyes, and most of all SINGLE. On top of all that, he seemed to genuinely enjoy my company and was, by all appearances, equally attracted to me (which is something I always worry about in the back of my mind). It was the first time I'd been intimate with anyone in over a year since my last bf and I agreed to a mutual break up, so this wasn't rebound sex by any means. I really enjoyed being with this guy and want to see him again but I couldn't help feeling a little disappointed that his penis was on the smaller side of average. Lengthwise, he's a good 5.5" but was a bit on the thin side. Just barely a mouthfull. Mine looked huge next to his but he rather seemed to enjoy that.

I'm feeling guilty that that is bothering me a little; especially because this man is just about perfect in every other aspect to me. I really like this guy and am intrigued enough to pursue this for as far as it will go. And, truth be known the romantic in me knows that if this is "the guy" a little dick isn't a deal breaker for me. I'm cool with it but at the same time it makes me feel like this guy got jipped by Mother Nature. He's too HOT to be so underwhelmingly endowed.

This also reminded me how often I've come across truly handsome men with less than average dicks. Is this a common thing? It seems to be the case more often than not in my experience. How do you guys and gals deal with this seemingly flaw? Did it ever become an issue in a relationship?

OzCock2009

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This also reminded me how often I've come across truly handsome men with less than average dicks. Is this a common thing? It seems to be the case more often than not in my experience.
Of course it is. There's no correlation between attractiveness (which is highly relative anyway) and dick size. I've seen unattractive guys with beautiful dicks and beautiful guys with not particularly attractive dicks. In my somewhat limited experience 90% of guys are somewhere in between.
How do you guys and gals deal with this seemingly flaw? Did it ever become an issue in a relationship?
It's only a flaw or an issue for those with "size issues."

CorsicanU

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Jay,
You and your friend will never have the idyllic long lasting relationship you imagine.
Although you, like everyone else both male and female, have the (natural) right to seek and enjoy that which turns you on, you must weigh your words in this situation.

His dick, according to you, is "flawed", therefore HE is ultimately "flawed"-
TO YOU.
You have been clear on that.
He is almost perfect were it not for his small dick.

To some, size truly does matter and in this case it most certainly does. Nothing anyone can say in response to your thread is going to change your attitude towards
this otherwise perfect ten who, according to you,
has been shortchanged by nature rendering him
IMPERFECT in your eyes.
The trick to understand here is this;
it is his size which renders him, to you, imperfect- an
incidental anatomical development dictated by
his genetic inheritance.

He had no say in how big his dick was supposed to be.

Nor is it an idication of his worth or manliness.

Many a sissified drag queen out there sport baseball
bats between their thighs.
And scores of ferocious cage fighters are as stream
lined as birds.

But the value of their cocks really lies in the eyes of
the beholder, doesn't it?

Don't get me wrong, of course a huge dick is a turn on for many and in many ways, sexual and non-sexual, but it is more than a little obvious that mr. almost
perfect just isn't cutting it for you because, let's face it, he has a skinny cock which turns you off.
In your estimation ( of which you are entitled) nature has "shortchanged" him.

He, however, may not agree.

Now my experience:

I've wanted a mate, a companion that is male, for a long time now. Another guy who would be like a brother but with intimacy that society had taught me was wrong and unmanly until I realized, through much experience, that society is full of shit.
Then recently I met someone who, like in your case,, seemed perfect. He was a regular guy, so to speak,
interested in women, masculine, intelligent, well read, well traveled and spoke the language of my parents fluently though he himself didn't share my culture. Nevertheless, we had everything in common and
I didn't realize HOW MUCH OF A TURN ON THAT WAS BY ITSELF.

I wanted, and still want, a bond with another guy that is uniquely male and can't be reproduced with a woman and I don't mean some silly approximation to a male/female type situation. (This is not to say that male/female
relationships are silly, or course, but male/male reproductions of male/female dynamics, IS SILLY).

I mean having a buddy with intimacy, TRUST and true friendship. The signs, at least it seemed, were there that met all these requirements with this guy.

Shortly after I met him face to face (we had gotten to know each other over the internet ,previoulsy) he aggresively expressed desire to fuck around with me that same night. I had not counted on it nor was looking
forward to it, I've done that before with males and
females and it never comes to anything meaningful.
But I liked this guy and so I took him to my room.
He liked feeling my muscles, I liked feeling his.
He liked kissing me (turn off but I didn't say anything).
Before long our pants were down to our knees.
He was rock hard and leaking already, but, to my surprise, he was small.
Very small,
and this comming from a guy who has a six inch cock.
When I grabbed him, I could'nt wrap a palm around his
dick, I had to use my thumb and forefinger to feel
him without awkwardness, that should give an indication
of his thickness.
But what I found was, albeit small, I was still turned on
BECAUSE I WAS TURNED ON BY HIM.
The only problem I can say I experienced was the
nagging impression that his cock was childlike, like
that of a young boy under my touch.
But that was an IMPRESSION, not a "flaw" I needed to get around and that makes all the difference in
the world if one wishes to build some sort of
relationship.

We did little in terms of sex, but his smaller dick was still packed with power because he was turned on my me,
I liked the dude and his dick was attached to HIM- I
was turned on by him and his cock was part of that
package which I, at that point, found desirable.

Had things worked out ( as events unfolded he was not
the individual he had pretended to be, however ) I could have developed a full relationship with this guy within the
limitations of my desire to fuck around with another dude-
regardless of his small dick.
In other words, it still turned me on because he turned me on, and he turned me on because he appeared to be
real and alot like me.

I don't see this in your scenario...
his "little dick" was an immediate obstacle.
An obstacle substantial enough for you to seek counsel
and no matter how much you talk yourself into being with this otherwise perfect guy, HE WILL ALWAYS HAVE A SLIM JIM.

His anatomy has detracted from your initial physical and emotional attraction and that should be the signal that tells you to take measures that will result in distancing yourself from this guy lest you waste your time,

and more importantly,

his.

If he is as great as you say- or was untill he had his clothes off-
do this guy a favor and step back.
There is someone next in line out there, male or female, who will appreciate all he has to offer...

ALL... he has to offer,

in a manner that will exlude the focus of your
dissapointment.

Think about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Swikiki

quantaviusK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
At 5.5 inches he is solidly average. Its not as if hes below average?. unless he cant please you sexually id say go for it. he sounds like a great guy and you may regret it if you dont

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm not attracted to men in any emotional sense, so i really can't fully address the issues you face with this guy. But I do love sucking cock and your post says you had some "really great" oral sex with him. I'm no size queen but where size is concerned I do value girth over length, I like to feel that I have that "mouthful" you mentioned. When I've sucked a guy with a thin dick I've found that I need to really be aware of, and get into, his responses. The stiffness of his dick in my mouth and his body's reactions can easily make up for his dick's thinness and eliminate any issue over size for me.

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I called him a couple of times today and he didn't pick up either time so I left a voicemail asking him to call me back. Waiting sucks. I do hope to hear back from him.

Anyway, thanks for the honest answers here so far, even though some tended to over analyze the situation. I know this is something I need to get past. Jeez, I admitted feeling guilty about thinking his dick was too small. I didn't regret being with this guy and I would definitely do it again with him if we get together again. I guess I'm just used to being with someone bigger. My last boyfriend has a 9" cock and I'm thinking I just overreacted to the drastic size difference. I don't have the size issues some of you are assuming I do. I realized how stupid this all was after reading my post.

B_duanculo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I met a really gorgeous guy at a bar while I was out with some friends this past weekend. We really hit it off and talked for hours, closing the bar essentially. He invited me to get a cup of coffee and talk some more afterward and I agreed. This guy was so cute I really couldn't resist even though I was feeling exhausted earlier in the evening. Well, we ended up at his place and after making out and all kinds of heavy petting and grabbing we had some really great SAFE oral sex.

I wanted this guy the minute I first saw him and our eyes met. He's everything I look for in man... masculine, in really great shape, intelligent, easy to talk to, VERY easy on the eyes, and most of all SINGLE. On top of all that, he seemed to genuinely enjoy my company and was, by all appearances, equally attracted to me (which is something I always worry about in the back of my mind). It was the first time I'd been intimate with anyone in over a year since my last bf and I agreed to a mutual break up, so this wasn't rebound sex by any means. I really enjoyed being with this guy and want to see him again but I couldn't help feeling a little disappointed that his penis was on the smaller side of average. Lengthwise, he's a good 5.5" but was a bit on the thin side. Just barely a mouthfull. Mine looked huge next to his but he rather seemed to enjoy that.

I'm feeling guilty that that is bothering me a little; especially because this man is just about perfect in every other aspect to me. I really like this guy and am intrigued enough to pursue this for as far as it will go. And, truth be known the romantic in me knows that if this is "the guy" a little dick isn't a deal breaker for me. I'm cool with it but at the same time it makes me feel like this guy got jipped by Mother Nature. He's too HOT to be so underwhelmingly endowed.

This also reminded me how often I've come across truly handsome men with less than average dicks. Is this a common thing? It seems to be the case more often than not in my experience. How do you guys and gals deal with this seemingly flaw? Did it ever become an issue in a relationship?

to say he was "thin" is relative. some think 5 inches is thin, some 4. so just like you gave us an idea of the length, can you give an estimation of how "thin" he was?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think having an average sized penis precludes you from being super hot.

Off the top of my head, I can think of four guys whom I'm met in the past ~3-5 years who are both insanely sexy and very modestly endowed.

What makes them hot?

*Face
*Bod (especially legs & ass)
*Humor/wit
*Intelligence
*Stamina
*Submissive tendencies
*An unexpectedly high level of honesty (well, one from the list didn't have that quality, sadly)
*Mad sexual skills

And those were just the guys whom you'd meet and be instantly impressed by. There have been many, many more who were "stealth" hot: not so obvious as regards face or bod, but so spectacularly wonderful in so many other areas that they drove to to distraction.

Cock size is way down on my list of priorities, and can occasionally be a detriment overall: I'm sort of a reverse size-queen :cool:

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Off the top of my head, I can think of four guys whom I'm met in the past ~3-5 years who are both insanely sexy and very modestly endowed.

What makes them hot?

*Face
*Bod (especially legs & ass)
*Humor/wit
*Intelligence
*Stamina
*Submissive tendencies
*An unexpectedly high level of honesty (well, one from the list didn't have that quality, sadly)
*Mad sexual skills

And those were just the guys whom you'd meet and be instantly impressed by. There have been many, many more who were "stealth" hot: not so obvious as regards face or bod, but so spectacularly wonderful in so many other areas that they drove to to distraction.

Cock size is way down on my list of priorities, and can occasionally be a detriment overall: I'm sort of a reverse size-queen :cool:

I'm not saying that people with small/average penises can't be attractive or hot, they just can't be super hot. To be super hot, a person must be above average, in all sexual/attractiveness related physical traits.

A person with a small/average penis is at best average in at least one area, so they cannot be super hot.