Super Orgasms for women - a video

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As I wrote previously, I was unable to view the video, and got an error message indicating the vid was private. But... man... THIRTY-TWO MINUTES? No! Get it down to under six if you truly want to spread your message. There is no way you get through to anyone at that time. You say the message was specifically for the uninitiated, the non-believers. Put yourself in the target's shoes. You think this asshole on the screen is on some bullshit. How much will you sit through before you're on to the next thing? Two minutes? TOPS! You have thirty seconds to capture interest, and two minutes to convince them that the remaining four minutes is worth his or her time. I'm interested in the topic, and you know I have had a relationship with a man who has dry orgasms that last for minutes at a time. And I still would never have watched a half-hour video on the subject. Cut it down.

You don't win people over to your side by lashing out. Stay classy, don't assume people who aren't on the same page as you are stupid, and maybe you can encourage a real discourse. But you never change the tides by flipping out like you did.

Last edited:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
And if you wanna try to belittle me and degrade me over a computer screen by saying some smart 'attorney' bullshit just realize that I don't give a fuck. I come on here when I'm bored and waiting for a live penis to come pleasure me. I just had to tell you to fuck off. I had nothing better to do with this ten minutes I just wasted.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
to Altered Ego.. you have been very thoughtful in your comments in the past. I exclude you from my tirade. I just had an impulse to "visit" my "old buddies" at Ask a Women and thought I would post the link to this video that is really exciting. Sought of a "pay forward" concept to say thanks for past comment etc. Obviously this was a mistake and this forum may have changed in my absence. Again my apologies to you personally.

The video has been removed and you girls will not have to worry about my evil intent or whatever the hell it is that they thought I was doing by posting it.

I have one more thought. I would think that the quality of this forum is directly connected to the sincerity and honesty of the men and the women. Otherwise it is just another blathering place for screwed up people to spend their time. I do not think you want that. So I suggest you girls get together and do some soul searching. Is this really want you want? I believe that you.. Altered Ego get it.. How about the others?

Ah, I should have kept reading before I posted. OOOOH I did stupid thing, and holy fuck I admitted it. But you're still an asshole, and you can still fuck off... and I don't need a man's advice on how to make my vagina bust more nuts than a squirrel can store for winter in a wet fuck session. It's good to know there are men who want us to feel that pleasure, but you're coming into the ASK a woman forum and trying to teach us what we grown, sexual women already know about our bodies. THAT's probably why you didn't get the response you were looking for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.