Super Sized Sausage King.JAMES BUSCELLI

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't see what credits you get for being a bit longer then a soup can which is only 4.5 inches.

Is there some contest I am not aware of where noobies get something for posting as many possible post to a forum in there first month of membership.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jason Dawg, I hope you take this the right way but if thats the real you in your pic and you live in Beverly Hill. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING SITTING IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER. Get your beautiful self out and have a real life. I bet you'd have something prettier on your shoulder (hoping it don't stop there) than anything you posted so far at LPSG.

If I was in your town the last thing I'd be checking is my replies on LPSG. Maybe at 2 am when I get in and can't sleep cuz all I can do is think about all the beautiful people I saw at the club.
my favorite position.
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/103954/cat/500/ppuser/263360

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
JasonDawg--I appreciate your pictures and posts! The only problem is, I get up in the morning, look at the pictures, then I have to relieve myself before I go to work. You are making me late for work every day! Thanks!

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Deno.That was rude and uncalled for.If you dont like my threads than dont read them.You dont know me,yet you attack me.Seems like you have issues and need to take them out on others.What I do late at night and where I live has nothing to do with you.So I like to post pictures of good looking naked men.For the most part people seem to enjoy them.Why does that bother you?Please dont take this the wrong way, but,you seem like a very bitter angry man.Anyways.I hope everyon else enjoys my threads.Thanks.Jason,

cocktoberfest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't see what credits you get for being a bit longer then a soup can which is only 4.5 inches.

Is there some contest I am not aware of where noobies get something for posting as many possible post to a forum in there first month of membership.

I was curious and measured a Campbells soup can. Its 4 inches. All of the other cans in my cabinet are 4.5 inches. He's well above average (great body) but doesn't rock my world.

O

OldFirm08

so that is an 8 inch can of soup? Nothing special about that dick, I say. Very average for this site.