Super Sized Sausage King.JAMES BUSCELLI

atreyu500

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
James also posed for Playgirl a bunch of times. I know he was featured as a campus hunk in the 90s sometime and later came back for some beach spread, but none of these pics are from that.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Super sized sausage king? I fucking love it! That's my boyfriend's new official nickname.
You need to go into marketing, dude.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought the guy was great as a package-deal: Handsome, hot bod, great hard cock... ok, he might not have been sporting a 12" monster but hey, I'd let him have his way and still keep his dirty shoes on in my bed. And I've got 600 count Egyptian Cotton!!! LOL

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Deno.That was rude and uncalled for.If you dont like my threads than dont read them.You dont know me,yet you attack me.Seems like you have issues and need to take them out on others.What I do late at night and where I live has nothing to do with you.So I like to post pictures of good looking naked men.For the most part people seem to enjoy them.Why does that bother you?Please dont take this the wrong way, but,you seem like a very bitter angry man.Anyways.I hope everyon else enjoys my threads.Thanks.Jason,

Agreed, Jason.

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jason, you never cease to amaze me (and the rest of the site) with your outstanding talent of finding the hottest men for our viewing pleasure! Don't ever stop! You make the world a better place!

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank You.Wow I just re-read what i posted about Deno.That was awfully mean of me and Im sorry.I dont like to cause drama.I guess I need to roll with the punches on here.Hope you all dont think im a cry baby.Thanks again,Jason.

P.S. This site f-ing rocks......:tongue:

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank You.Wow I just re-read what i posted about Deno.That was awfully mean of me and Im sorry.I dont like to cause drama.I guess I need to roll with the punches on here.Hope you all dont think im a cry baby.Thanks again,Jason.

P.S. This site f-ing rocks......:tongue:

We don't think you are a cry-baby, we think you "f-ing" rock! Don't stop!

D

deleted260743

I would FUCK HIM SOOOO HARD RIGHT NOW!!! THEN PISS ALL OVER THOSE MUSCLES!!! DELICIOUS!!!

Reactions: cutcopy

Kewlbeans

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Jason, thanks for the great posts.
James worked under this name for several years to put himself through Med School. He was on a few video's you can see. He also had his own website with lots of picutres and a few video's as well.
I think the site is now doown as he has graduated and working somewhere.

I had the great fortune to chat with him a few times on line and even did a video chat with him once. He's is a very cool, very nice guy.

All the best,
KB

Sharpshooter Studios. Naked Webcam Weekend.
Koala Swimwear. Several DVD's. Enjoy.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He's handsome enough, but i don't see anything special about the dick.

Yeah , VERY SEXY man and hot bod but the dick is average, less than average by LPSG standards !

HH