Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And, she's clearly not just super-skinny...she's anorexic. And, by the looks of her...she's dangerously underweight. Many young women all over of the world die every year from this psychological disorder....for me, these scenes aren't enjoyable at all....

btnz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And, she's clearly not just super-skinny...she's anorexic. And, by the looks of her...she's dangerously underweight. Many young women all over of the world die every year from this psychological disorder....for me, these scenes aren't enjoyable at all....

this coming from someone who has butchered and killed possibly hundreds of people... :wink:

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This video was kinda hot, but she NEVER takes more than 3-4 inches of Flash throughout the scene, and as a poster pointed out in a different thread, that can become frustrating at times. She also does a super hot Glory Hole scene and again takes only the head of the guy's dick. But what makes that scene so hot is the fact that the guy's head is the size of a Granny Apple.

8x7beardo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She could stand to lose a few pounds.

(Getting ready for the inevitable flaming. (I thought it was funny.))

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a kid told me a long time ago (in reference to my very skinny gf at the time):

"The meat is more tender when its closer to the bone."

LOL I almost fell out of my chair when I heard that shit.

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This video was kinda hot, but she NEVER takes more than 3-4 inches of Flash throughout the scene, and as a poster pointed out in a different thread, that can become frustrating at times. She also does a super hot Glory Hole scene and again takes only the head of the guy's dick. But what makes that scene so hot is the fact that the guy's head is the size of a Granny Apple.

If it looked like a granny apple, i don't think she'd let it near her mouth... Girl needs to eat something.