Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm straight but if I could meet her (him?) I'd like very much to make her cum so much.
Just so you know, trans women are women....and they consider themselves women, and preferred to be called women (i.e. she, her, etc...). Most trans women will get offended if you refer to them as "him"....... Peace.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I really like Sasha Strokes...I just think she is a sexy, funny, intelligent and pretty black woman. Here, she strokes herself with a fleshlight, and cums three times in a short period of time. Pretty impressive. Love her thick body, full breasts, round bubble ass, and thick cock. Would love to bottom for her..... Enjoy.

JacKHeaD32

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I really like Sasha Strokes...I just think she is a sexy, funny, intelligent and pretty black woman. Here, she strokes herself with a fleshlight, and cums three times in a short period of time. Pretty impressive. Love her thick body, full breasts, round bubble ass, and thick cock. Would love to bottom for her..... Enjoy.
Sasha is such a fucking babeeee I love her. I love her nuts in this vid too. Thanks for posting!

river83

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
super hot compilation
i just hate fake audio-overs. when the audio doesn't match the video, its kinda of a turn off lol
totally not your fault, i just dont know why some people make nice compilations and completely ruin it by putting their own crappy audio over it

I have to say, while I usually share this opinion I think the audio in this video is superhot. Yes, when you try to fit it to the video it doesn't work, but I imagined a hot girl lying next to me and watching the video with me while masturbating... and this did it really for me :D you should try this ;)