Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been taking a supplement called Pygeum Bark Extract. I researched it and many men claimed it made them produce more precum. I barely make any. Only when extremely aroused or edging for 2 hours, even then just a small drop on the tip.

After about two weeks of taking 200mg a day, I had a noticeable increase in precum! This is so astounding to me as I have been resistant to any type of herbal supplements anyone suggested for sexual benefits. It was almost like someone was playing a joke on me. :tongue:

Anyone else have any stories with Pygeum or supplements to increase precum?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This interests me greatly. I have a semen/precum fetish, and my husband has never seemed to make a single drop of precum. I would love to see him all wet and shiny with arousal.

Are there any other side effects, known drug interaction problems, and has it been known to cause false positive on drug screenings?

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
It usually takes a couple of weeks to about 1month before it really takes effect, wait until after a month, youll be like a faucet.
The only stuff I saw at GNC was saw palmetto + pygeum extract, would that give similar effects? If not, is there some other place I can go to pick it up IRL? I hate ordering stuff like this online...

Osiris1234

Experimental Member
Media
The only stuff I saw at GNC was saw palmetto + pygeum extract, would that give similar effects? If not, is there some other place I can go to pick it up IRL? I hate ordering stuff like this online...

Well since Pygeum is all natural you can pick it up at any drug store. CVS,Wallgreens,Riteaid,etc.

But yeah, try the stuff you just mentioned at GNC and it should work just fine, if it doesnt work then try something else.

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
It's funny, I was just listening to a radio talk program by a physician talking about the supposed efficacy of various supplements, and how various people claim they work. He said that they've done studies in which they gave people sugar pills, and told them they were supplements that had a certain effect, or treated a certain condition, and 30 out of 100 people swore that the "supplement" was working...

Reactions: Rick50

category8

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It usually takes a couple of weeks to about 1month before it really takes effect, wait until after a month, youll be like a faucet.

Not in my experience! More like 8 hours before I got a noticeable effect, and only about a day before it really kicks in.

D_William Fuckner

Experimental Member
Media
It's funny, I was just listening to a radio talk program by a physician talking about the supposed efficacy of various supplements, and how various people claim they work. He said that they've done studies in which they gave people sugar pills, and told them they were supplements that had a certain effect, or treated a certain condition, and 30 out of 100 people swore that the "supplement" was working...

That doesn't disprove the efficacy of the drugs, just proves the placebo effect.

Reactions: ClaphamRob

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just an FYI...saw palmetto is for making a healthy prostate gland.:wink: oh and for booby health as well.

I've been taking a supplement called Pygeum Bark Extract. I researched it and many men claimed it made them produce more precum. I barely make any. Only when extremely aroused or edging for 2 hours, even then just a small drop on the tip.

After about two weeks of taking 200mg a day, I had a noticeable increase in precum! This is so astounding to me as I have been resistant to any type of herbal supplements anyone suggested for sexual benefits. It was almost like someone was playing a joke on me. :tongue:

Anyone else have any stories with Pygeum or supplements to increase precum?

Curious as to how much of an increase in precum you had? You mentioned a drop after a couple of hours of edging before the supplement, how much is it now? :smile:

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
years ago was told by uro that Pygeum was good for the prostate. Took it a while and stopped as never heard much about it. May start again as I used to have a lot of precum and it has pretty much dried up. Funny thing is I only leak is my hard on gets soft.
thanks

Touch_here

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
years ago was told by uro that Pygeum was good for the prostate. Took it a while and stopped as never heard much about it. May start again as I used to have a lot of precum and it has pretty much dried up. Funny thing is I only leak is my hard on gets soft.
thanks

I've tried things like goat weed, yohimbe bark in years past. Didn't see any real changes (pro/con), so I stopped using it. I haven't tried pygeum (to my knowledge), but I'll see what it can do.

Generally I begin to leak while my penis head is being massaged, and for a while. Some need only look at a sexy photo and the faucet begins, lol. If I can strike a balance between the 2, I'll be happier. ;)

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Curious as to how much of an increase in precum you had? You mentioned a drop after a couple of hours of edging before the supplement, how much is it now? :smile:

I now make about 6-8 drops over the course of a two hour session. Quite the difference from 1! Thinking about increasing the dosage to 300mg. People say water helps increase precum production. Think I'll start drinking more water as well... :biggrin1:

Reactions: miker875

B_liono

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I already precum a fountain and shoot some big loads, but if this stuff works, I'd love to see what it gives me. A huge fountain and explosion of cum on top of the ton I already make would be fun.
However, do any of you have any videos of you while this stuff is in action? I don't trust just words on this...