Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I tried Pygeum for the first time (took 200mg today) and I had precum for the first time! I also take zinc and saw palmetto and have for some time but have never had any precum until today. I can't wait to see what happens the longer I take it. Anyone else seeing the same results?

cumalloverme

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've backed off from the Pygeum and also Maca. Indeed increased precum, but they made me pee all the time. After stopping about a week ago I'm back to my normal 3 times a day - morning, mid-afternoon, and before bed.

Only 3 times a day?! That can't be healthy for you. Do you not drink much liquid?

silverion1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How much and how frequently have any of you been taking it?

I've been taking it about 2 weeks and haven't noticed any difference yet.

thebesthotsex

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Only 3 times a day?! That can't be healthy for you. Do you not drink much liquid?

:confused: Ummm, peeing 3 times a day seems plenty enough for me. If you're peeing more then 3 times then I would say you're the one whose drinking too much liquid dude.

RugbyFootball

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I bought the Swanson Premium Pygeum 500mg 100 Caps and only take one capsule a day rather than the recommended two daily doses. Whoa, all I have to say is before I started using this Pygeum vitamin supplement I pre-cum a lot. Now that been taking this Pygeum stuff I pre-cum like a water faucet. This is crazy I'll be damn this shit actually works. Only problem was finding a vender to ship this stuff to California.

Reactions: drambone2001

SnowBearded_Nudist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree. I noticed a lack of my seminal fluids with age but I have read too about Pygeum Bark Extract and been taking it for a few years now and I been secreting quite a bit of fluids while erect even with-out masturbating. I have to say its nice to see that happening again. for me. Make me feel virile and young again. I now take GNC's Mega Men Prostate & Virility support supplements. It has Pygeum Bark Extract in it. Seems to keep me working the same.

dick12262

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Started taking saw palmetto/pygeum combo a week age. Last cum, my semen was a lot more watery and had a yellow tint. Too early to tell if its the pygeum, but I'm not fond of the watery cum or the color. Gonna continue to see what happens. Time will tell but I would enjoy more precum.

confused_guy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Started taking saw palmetto/pygeum combo a week age. Last cum, my semen was a lot more watery and had a yellow tint. Too early to tell if its the pygeum, but I'm not fond of the watery cum or the color. Gonna continue to see what happens. Time will tell but I would enjoy more precum.

I was thinking to try that..should I?

dick12262

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

False alarm...all is "normal" as far as my semen. Must have been something I ate or just a fluke. :tongue: BTW - Started it because of slightly enlarged prostate. Dr said it is not enough to worry about now, but i read that the SP can be effective in slowing enlargement. Thought I'd try it.

SnowBearded_Nudist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was taking just 200 mgs of Pygeum within my male prostate supplement , with doing more research I found if increasing the dosage would not really cause any drastic side affects so I added an additional 100mgs to my PM supplement routine. Within a week on this I noticed during masturbation my penis has become more juicy. Also what is an interesting change ,even while I'm just doing my natural shaving routine and without any arousal, an occasional drip of seminal fluid would secrete out from my penis. I noticed this when I felt a wetness on my leg and noticed the silky strand coming form my piss slit. I thought this was interesting because usually this has not happened to me in quite a while without thinking of a sexual nature. I may be the added dose affect. will see.

Can you tell me what brand you got and where you got it from? Because I have taken diff brands of Pygeum and they've all done nothing for me. I hardly get precum at all.

Reactions: Hotmexs691