Swallowing after a blowjob

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by sbat, May 10, 2012.

1. sbat

sbat New Member

Why is this so enjoyable for guys? For girls or gays, what is the enjoyment in swallowing?

2. Daisy

Gold Member

Albums:
    why? accepting the person fully..if you love them. A stranger/random hook up/one nighter no thanks, don't want their sperm down my throat.

3. swat611

swat611 Member

Albums:
    i like it when my girl swallows, idk why she does it. when i suck dick, i'm sucking for cum. i love the taste. just feels good

4. FSUnole2k9

Verified Gold Member

I like swallowing my boyfriends cum. I see the intense arousal that comes across his face. Then he shoots and fills my mouth....I'm so in love with him and I want to swallow. Now there are times I suck or jerk him that I don't swallow. And there was this one time his cum was really nasty...hahaha. I guess pineapple...is needed.

5. jojolongdong

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    It's an acquired taste and it is sometimes expedient to swallow.

I vaguely remember a casual sex encounter when I was a teenager. Having a mutual cock-sucking session with another teenager was incredibly hot, exciting and dangerous being in a public place, plus both of us were very well endowed. What came as a surprise to me wasn't him cumming in my mouth, but the taste.
    I remember it being one of the few occasions in my life that another guys cum was sweet to the taste.
    I held it in my mouth temporarily (as if sampling a fine wine :scratchchin:) before deciding to swallow.

6. freeballininnyc

The thing I don't understand is spitting it out. If you don't like the taste, that's cool - it's not for everyone. But once it's in your mouth, you've tasted it. Swallowing it isn't going to enhance that any more than you've already experienced. At that point, spitting it out seems rude.

7. dong-in-khakis

dong-in-khakis New Member

when you really get "into" someone so much you can want everything about them. It's not just a wad of cum, it's the lover's seed, his essence, his fucking blueprint, his DNA.

You get horny enough you might want a bladder of piss too.

I don't like piss but a lot of people do.

Kinda the same principle I think, when you get so into somebody.

#7 dong-in-khakis, May 10, 2012
    Last edited: May 10, 2012
  8. kingkuang

kingkuang New Member

Less mess! lol... It also shows that you were really into it. The more hot and horney someone is, the more likely it is they will swallow. So if you have hang ups about it, you are just depriving yourself of letting go and enjoying the moment. hope this helps!

9. HJ1958

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I have always swallowed after a blow job, unless the receiver wanted to witness cumming. I just think a blowjob isn't a complete blowjob without swallowing. I always want my load swallowed!!

10. malito

Gold Member

I agree with HJ "a blow job is just not a blow job unless it is swallowed at the end". That being said I have never had a complete blow job. Married 37 years.

11. D_Upsy_Daisy

D_Upsy_Daisy Account Disabled

It's amazing for the person being sucked too. I love it when my load is swallowed.

12. B_cockluv10

B_cockluv10 New Member

I've always swallowed since my first blowjob. I love the feel of a hard cock throbbing as the cum flows through it into my mouth. I also love the way it feels and tastes in my mouth. I just don't feel like I've completed the blowjob without swallowing the load.

13. Daisy

Gold Member

Albums:
    also ^^I do love to watch it shoot so sometimes I really just want to see it (instead of swallow it)

14. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    I adore my guy and we mutually swallow one another...for the very reason you explained. I don't care how horny I am, I cannot bring myself, nor do I ever want to, get a bladder of piss. For those that like it, all the power to you, but for me it's meant to be flushed not swallowed!!

15. CraftyRich

CraftyRich New Member

I love the taste, and sometimes the quanitity and speed can be thrilling to experience. My guys say that I taste very sweet. Since I'm a Pepsi freak, I'm not surprised.

16. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I've only swallowed three times, and have only loved three men. However, the first time I swallowed, he was a quiet cummer.....so I had no ideal he shot his load til it hit the back of my throat and went down, figured,"I might as well swallow it all now."

17. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    If I'm in love with someone, nothing that comes out of his penis bothers me.

Yeah, strangers/random? No.

18. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    In the day, was great
    dont think i would bother now ..

well then again
    the most spunkiest hunkiest jock, i may re-consider ha

19. FSUnole2k9

Verified Gold Member

I agree with dong in khakis and nick8........btw great photos both of you!!!

20. MickeyLee

Gold Member

urm.. i'm not all "cum is the glorious essence of my one true love"... cum is just cum. when i go down on a woman i don't randomly spit, or wipe my tongue off on the sheets :shrug:

admittedly my cock sucking is confined to one cock.. a cock attached to man i am overly fond of *he's my smoogie/my man/my woobie* i do and always have swallowed his cum. unless i wanna watch him cum.. on me or himself.

is a mental perv, a physical pleasure, and just seems the mannerly thing to do. if cum tastes bad i certainly don't want it in my mouth long enough to find a place to spit it out. *pictures running to the bathroom with man-loving chipmunk cheeks* yeah.. not playing chubby bunny with semen. nope. :smile: