Swallowing after a blowjob

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why is this so enjoyable for guys? For girls or gays, what is the enjoyment in swallowing?

I like swallowing my boyfriends cum. I see the intense arousal that comes across his face. Then he shoots and fills my mouth....I'm so in love with him and I want to swallow. Now there are times I suck or jerk him that I don't swallow. And there was this one time his cum was really nasty...hahaha. I guess pineapple...is needed.

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's an acquired taste and it is sometimes expedient to swallow.

I vaguely remember a casual sex encounter when I was a teenager. Having a mutual cock-sucking session with another teenager was incredibly hot, exciting and dangerous being in a public place, plus both of us were very well endowed. What came as a surprise to me wasn't him cumming in my mouth, but the taste.
I remember it being one of the few occasions in my life that another guys cum was sweet to the taste.
I held it in my mouth temporarily (as if sampling a fine wine :scratchchin:) before deciding to swallow.

freeballininnyc

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The thing I don't understand is spitting it out. If you don't like the taste, that's cool - it's not for everyone. But once it's in your mouth, you've tasted it. Swallowing it isn't going to enhance that any more than you've already experienced. At that point, spitting it out seems rude.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
when you really get "into" someone so much you can want everything about them. It's not just a wad of cum, it's the lover's seed, his essence, his fucking blueprint, his DNA.

You get horny enough you might want a bladder of piss too.

I don't like piss but a lot of people do.

Kinda the same principle I think, when you get so into somebody.

Last edited:

kingkuang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Less mess! lol... It also shows that you were really into it. The more hot and horney someone is, the more likely it is they will swallow. So if you have hang ups about it, you are just depriving yourself of letting go and enjoying the moment. hope this helps!

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have always swallowed after a blow job, unless the receiver wanted to witness cumming. I just think a blowjob isn't a complete blowjob without swallowing. I always want my load swallowed!!

B_cockluv10

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've always swallowed since my first blowjob. I love the feel of a hard cock throbbing as the cum flows through it into my mouth. I also love the way it feels and tastes in my mouth. I just don't feel like I've completed the blowjob without swallowing the load.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have always swallowed after a blow job, unless the receiver wanted to witness cumming. I just think a blowjob isn't a complete blowjob without swallowing. I always want my load swallowed!!

also ^^I do love to watch it shoot so sometimes I really just want to see it (instead of swallow it)

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
when you really get "into" someone so much you can want everything about them. It's not just a wad of cum, it's the lover's seed, his essence, his fucking blueprint, his DNA.

I adore my guy and we mutually swallow one another...for the very reason you explained. I don't care how horny I am, I cannot bring myself, nor do I ever want to, get a bladder of piss. For those that like it, all the power to you, but for me it's meant to be flushed not swallowed!!

CraftyRich

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love the taste, and sometimes the quanitity and speed can be thrilling to experience. My guys say that I taste very sweet. Since I'm a Pepsi freak, I'm not surprised.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've only swallowed three times, and have only loved three men. However, the first time I swallowed, he was a quiet cummer.....so I had no ideal he shot his load til it hit the back of my throat and went down, figured,"I might as well swallow it all now."

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

If I'm in love with someone, nothing that comes out of his penis bothers me.

why? accepting the person fully..if you love them. A stranger/random hook up/one nighter no thanks, don't want their sperm down my throat.

Yeah, strangers/random? No.

I agree with dong in khakis and nick8........btw great photos both of you!!!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
urm.. i'm not all "cum is the glorious essence of my one true love"... cum is just cum. when i go down on a woman i don't randomly spit, or wipe my tongue off on the sheets :shrug:

admittedly my cock sucking is confined to one cock.. a cock attached to man i am overly fond of *he's my smoogie/my man/my woobie* i do and always have swallowed his cum. unless i wanna watch him cum.. on me or himself.

is a mental perv, a physical pleasure, and just seems the mannerly thing to do. if cum tastes bad i certainly don't want it in my mouth long enough to find a place to spit it out. *pictures running to the bathroom with man-loving chipmunk cheeks* yeah.. not playing chubby bunny with semen. nope. :smile: