Swallowing after a blowjob

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
Two parts to the answer:

a) because you want to cum IN the mouth. Like I don't want to be getting a great BJ then at the KEY moment, have her start doing something else.

b) given (a) has been accomplished, its very hot for your lover to 'accept' my essence rather than spit it out.

indianaguy888

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The feeling of a hot load of cum exploding down your throat gives you such a feeling that you never had before. Feeling that cock throb as it pumps load after load of cum into your mouth is awesome. Besides a nice hot load of cum taste pretty damn good.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when you really get "into" someone so much you can want everything about them. It's not just a wad of cum, it's the lover's seed, his essence, his fucking blueprint, his DNA.

You get horny enough you might want a bladder of piss too.

I don't like piss but a lot of people do.

Kinda the same principle I think, when you get so into somebody.
It's just the fantasy of swallowing a load of cum or a big piss...totally euphoric with everything that comes out of a big peter...lmao...Well, it's the truth!....lol

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The thing I don't understand is spitting it out. If you don't like the taste, that's cool - it's not for everyone. But once it's in your mouth, you've tasted it. Swallowing it isn't going to enhance that any more than you've already experienced. At that point, spitting it out seems rude.

I only swallow if I've been with a guy a while. I always go to the bathroom to wash my hands and spit it out, but not after I swill it around in my mouth like fine wine to savor the unique flavor. I'm with a good many guys and I'd rather not injest everyone's DNA. Also, sometimes it only seems to taste really bitter after you let it go down your throat. Nevertheless, I still covet every hot man's cum that I'm with, and with my foolproof cocksucking technique, I always get it, even from guys who've never been with a man before.
:smile:

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me it's not so much "swallowing" as it is letting me "finish".

I don't too much care to "finish" with a handjob with oral sex. If I'm getting a handy then fine - I'll shoot out in the open. But if I'm getting oral sex, I want to finish completely - which includes cumming in her mouth. After I've finished cumming, she can spit or swallow. I don't care. But let me "finish"!

Simba

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dunno, I mean, I never push a girl to swallow, so they kinda make up their minds.
Tho, after reading what Wikipedia has on what is actually in semen, it gives a different perspective on swallowing it for the womenwww.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semen

You mean this line here:
"A study shows that oral sex and swallowing sperm may help make a woman's pregnancy safer and more successful, because she is absorbing her partner's antigens."

wofg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i never get offended when a girl spits out my cum... why? cuz i wouldn't swallow it either.

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
I enjoy swallowing cum - especially love that feeling when a guy's cum hits the back of my throat - but my wife always spits cum out, says it always makes her gag. A few old girlfriends used to say the same. Are men more at ease with swallowing semen than women, I wonder?

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I enjoy swallowing cum - especially love that feeling when a guy's cum hits the back of my throat - but my wife always spits cum out, says it always makes her gag. A few old girlfriends used to say the same. Are men more at ease with swallowing semen than women, I wonder?
I think so, but not 100%. I had an ex gf who loved to swallow, but the ex wife hated it

LuciferChild

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i never get offended when a girl spits out my cum... why? cuz i wouldn't swallow it either.

but you would drink her squirt?? :rolleyes:

Sometimes I find disgusting, which makes me throw up, and sometimes I swallow it all, depends of how horny I am...well im horny if im sucking a cock anyway but sometimes im not horny enough to swallow....it makes me even hornier when Im pushed to it...

But its a fact, semen is very healthy...

Last edited:

_yayme

Experimental Member
Media
I've never asked a chick to swallow some have done it some didn't I could careless if a chick swallows my cum

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
I think someone has spat out my cum once, and that was because they were not into swallowing. My ejaculate just tastes good. I've never had a complaint. Maybe I have just been lucky to be serviced by swallowers. Anywho, I love it when its swallowed.