Sweatpants / Basketball / Gym Shorts Bulge

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
i had a gym class everyday for 5 months in high school, and we all had to wear the same shorts. none of us were really impressed with each other when we saw that we didn't have much underneath our shorts, but one guy always had the biggest bulge in those shorts, and the push from his dick in the front tightened the fabric on the ass, which give everybody a nice view. i remember running laps around the gym, and just staring at his ass the whole time. and then doing jumping jacks i would watch as his bulge went up and down. good high school memories...

There was one guy in my PE.class very much like the guy you described. The shorts pulled tight around his business too. I will ALWAYS remember Billy. Certainly not the cutest guy, but he had a thick curved knot in his shorts that just wouldn't quit... I still get off to that memory every now & again. GD that was hot...

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
Makes me think of a guy in college that wore grey sweatpants a lot.
He was a total jock, and I found out he'd been captain of his football team in HS. His huge, thick cock hung down his right pants leg and flopped heavy whenever he'd walk.
He had a great smile. So did his girlfriend... She had a lot to smile about!
Damn, I still have fantasies about catching him in the gym showers. I wanted to see his tool so bad.

Dareios

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sashasammy, Take down that short !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Used to live in a neighborhood with the nicest older couple, he LIVED in sweat pants...and showed an amazing bulge... he would notice my bulge and wink...

One day shook my hand and smiled saying 'nice to see someone else in the brotherhood'...

His wife was always smiling....any guesses as to why? :)

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nothing like a guy in some basketball shorts or sweats! It's amazing how many guys just walk around in them without any worry at all. You have to know most of the time people can see what you got going on. It's okay though...better for me. Honestly my eyes go straight to it when I see someone wearing that stuff hehe. I have that brief moment where I get the urge to pull those things down. Then I come to my senses and wipe off the drool :wink:

ja_lewis74

Just Browsing
Media
This goofy looking ass dude on my football team in junior college last year wore a pair of sweatpants to a meeting one time and i'll never forget how huge that bulge was, i saw his dickhead and his balls...omg i never thought of him the same since...

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I've noticed that wearing boxers under basketball shorts is really popular now with guys here at the local college campuses. Just walking around a campus can reveal a lot about a guy's anatomy. I'm sure they realize there is a great deal of floppage with boxers, but there seems to be a new standard of acceptance among younger guys to reveal themselves this way...or there is interest in showing off.

I was out walking past an apartment complex with student housing, and there were three uber-built guys standing outside an apartment, all with no shirts and wearing basketball shorts, all flopping when they walked around. The shiney fabric of those shorts almost accentuates the affect. All three did it, it seemed to be the group uniform.

Not saying its a bad thing, I do it too. Just saying there is an increasing amount of floppage in and around campuses in this area recently. I've really been made aware that its more popular now than ever before with the recent warm weather and arrival of spring...

Gotta love the word "floppage"!
I'm torn, gents. I am totally in favor of a Constitutional Amendment requiring jockstraps to be worn for sport.. but I also do enjoy, I admit, seeing guys flop around in shorts. HOW they can play with their balls swining, tho, is another matter. I could never do that

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In Walmart yesterday was a young dude wearing yellow silky basketball-type short. Nice body but when I kept looking, I could see plaid boxer shorts showing and didnt have much of a chance to hurry in front of him and see if he showed anything. He was a hunk though.