Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think they were probably intended to be worn with boxer briefs or compression shorts. For whatever reason, there is an aweful lot of flopping going on...and I think a few years ago it would have been viewed as more risque. Maybe folks have just become desensitized to bouncing wangs on the street...:wink:

if you wear gym shorts with compression shorts the two fabrics dont have enough friction between them to keep the shorts in place... better to just freeball or wear something cotton.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What is the fucking point of BOXERS under shorts?? WHY do guys do this? We need a jockstrap revolution in this country!
It feels awesome to be loose instead of constrained, especially in a thin pair of gym shorts. I did the snug underwear thing for years; now I'm enjoying something different. To each his own.

absolutjock

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just moved from LA to the SF Bay 3 months ago... So daily use of public transit is new to me, but I do take BART (our train/subway) to commute to work/home everyday now.

I've posted in similar threads before about how I enjoyed jogging in my neighborhood commando in bball shorts. I enjoy the doubletakes and stares... But the fact that I was jogging and exhausted as kept my flaccid cock in check and unaroused.

Well, I almost got myself into trouble this week. My routine is so different now due to my commute, I dont have time M-F to jog.... So I recently joined a gym around the corner from my office in Oakland. I work out after work, then make my way home.

Last week, I got myself worked into an excited spout of exhibitionism when I thought it might be funny/hot to change into my favorite pair of sweatpants after working out, go commando, then stand on the crowded BART ride home with my crotch facing a seated passenger. These sweatpants are great, thin, grey, cup my ass checks perfectly, really highlight a good bulge when wearing boxer briefs, and absolutely reveal every curve of my cock when freeballing. Most people probably dont notice a thing when I'm walking down the crowded city sidewalk (I think), but when I'm standing still in front of you and you're sitting at crotch level... Well, you get the picture.

So, anyway, I tried this last week and had a lot of fun with it. I did it again Tuesday of this week and actually saw out of the corner of my eye a teenage kid sitting one row back nudge his buddy, whisper, the dude looks and silver dollar eyes. It was classic. (And obviously, the reaction I was going for.) That ride was do much fun, I decided to do it again on Wednesday; however, the train was so crowded on this particular ride that I had to stand in the ailse of the train. My crotch was still less than a foot away from an attractive female passenger... But I was standing next to her, not from straight on, so she'd have to turn her head to get the full show. Meanwhile, we go through a tunnel and I immediately notice my reflection in the window. I can see my cock literally slapping up against my left leg with every little bump and brake. My cock is putting on a goddamn show and I didnt even realize it. All of a sudden, I was somewhat embarrassed and extremely turned on at the sametime. As this happened, I could feel AND see my cock start to get harder! And, it was one of situations where you're like "I cant get a boner right now!!" but that almost makes you more horny thinking about it, you know?

Lucky for me, I was saved. Just as this uncontrollable, massive boner was coming on, we were pulling out of the tunnel and into a station. Someone sitting down on the other side of the aisle stood up and I was able to snatch their seat. I strategically, in one flawless motion, scooped my hard cock up and behind the protective waisteband of my sweatpants.

I almost cant imagine how awkward it could have been to have a raging hard-on in those pants, in that position, standing in front of that chick. Needless to say, I think I might not
try this again for sometime. I did get a good jerk off from the excitement of it all when I got home, but it was just too close for comfort. I get that the whole act of showcasing my dangling cock in sweatpants is fairly sophomoric and maybe even perverse... But at least on-lookers could chalk it up to "maybe he doesnt know we can see his cock in those pants." But to have a huge erection just looks creepish.

So thats my close call of the week.

D_MaxVonBigwow

Experimental Member
Media
I work in a pharmacy during the weekend, and a few weeks ago this really rough looking chav came in, clearly freeballing in soft grey sweatpants. He came up to the till and asked me to go help him pick out some bandages, so I went over and started describing the different types we have and he TOTALLY got off on it. Dude had some sort of weird-ass fetish or something, but when I looked down he was rocking a pretty hefty hard on. I made an excuse and left him to it.

• Love
Reactions: trucker10uc

tominatlanta

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So for us Americans, what is a chav? I was in Central London for 11 days in September, and don't think I saw one . (I never went into local neighborhoods. )

Tom

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tominatlanta - unlikely to see a chav in touristy parts of central London. More in the working class suburbs, especially around the job centres.

"a member of a British subculture characterized by low- or middle-class youths with characteristics such as wearing athletic clothing, Burberry brand clothing, and gold chains, listening to rap music, driving low-end but "souped up" automobiles, and engaging in drunken and other crass behavior. Also called "townies" and "yobs"."

Femals version is a 'chavette', usually chain smoking and continually pregnant from the age of 15.

Chavs should be no more than 20, any older and the look stupidier than they already are.

Another version is a scally.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I work in a pharmacy during the weekend, and a few weeks ago this really rough looking chav came in, clearly freeballing in soft grey sweatpants. He came up to the till and asked me to go help him pick out some bandages, so I went over and started describing the different types we have and he TOTALLY got off on it. Dude had some sort of weird-ass fetish or something, but when I looked down he was rocking a pretty hefty hard on. I made an excuse and left him to it.

I guess you could say "you wrapped it up!" :biggrin1:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I work in the culinary field, few years ago had a student who was a airplane mechanic (he was career transitioning). Saw him walk in full biker gear (he rode a harley). He came out of the changing area in chef pants clearly flopping, but them put on a white apron (hiding the view). I am honestly glad he did, would have been distracting (and unprofessional)

Chef pants are just like sweats tho...very lose a floppy...and VERY comfortable!

bttm4bigdicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Walked into my local Target store this past Sunday and noticed a girl and guy standing by the Kodak digital printing machine. I also noticed that the guy was wearing white mesh gym shorts. Real nice ass and (since the shorts were white) he appeared to not be wearing anything underneath!

I confirmed this when I passed by and took a glance at his front side. He was leaning over the side of the machine, so his whole package was hanging loosely from his body. One of the biggest bulges I have ever seen! I wanted to stand there and just admire this beautiful bulge, but that thought that would get awkward... :wink:

Thank God for mesh gym shorts!!!