Sweatpants / Basketball / Gym Shorts Bulge

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lawd, yesterday I was at Lowes and as I was pulling out of my parking space a young guy walked past with a t shirt and sweat shorts. They were sort of snug - not the loose sort - and he was commando and showing big time. I saw the perfect outline of his very fat cock as he walked past including the ridge of his glans. It was just that obvious! I thought damn, why didn't I see that while I was walking through the store? I think I would have been too obvious in my stares!

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I took my leaf blower and weed eater in for maintenance today and wore these shorts just like this for you guys.

I saw several guys sneak a peek while I was there! I got so turned on that by the time I got to the car, I was already semi! Tell me what you guys think!
I think you should do it more often, summer is coming! :biggrin1:

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lawd, yesterday I was at Lowes and as I was pulling out of my parking space a young guy walked past with a t shirt and sweat shorts. They were sort of snug - not the loose sort - and he was commando and showing big time. I saw the perfect outline of his very fat cock as he walked past including the ridge of his glans. It was just that obvious! I thought damn, why didn't I see that while I was walking through the store? I think I would have been too obvious in my stares!

If he was heading in the store, I just remembered I forgot something! :tongue:

einchi83

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I took my leaf blower and weed eater in for maintenance today and wore these shorts just like this for you guys.

I saw several guys sneak a peek while I was there! I got so turned on that by the time I got to the car, I was already semi! Tell me what you guys think!

I would be staring too! I might even follow you to the car to see if you needed help with anything.

:cool:

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
My bf goes commando and wears those satin basketball shorts all the time and I have to say it's quite nice see and feel through the fabric. Like a circus tent when he gets hard ... time to go see the elephant. We were at the mall not too long ago and as he came out of a store I was sitting on a bench just watching his junk swing from one side of his short to the other, hypnotic. Felt the need to give him a bj on the ride home.

flyyfishin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like that guys are feeling comfortable wearing shorts that show off their junk in public...gals have been wearing tight shirts to show off their breasts forever!