Sweet CUM!

jmc07ss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So it's like this what can one do to make ur cum taste better? I know of pineapple that works they say is it true? also how long do I need to start before unloading the sweet stuff?

1mp0s

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are what you eat. Old Chinese windsom. In my case my girlfriend started noticing result about 4 days later in cum taste. But, bare in mind 1 thing. Even 20 pounds of pineapple per day won't help u in sweeting your cum, unless you are on proper diet. It means no cigs, no coffee,no beer, and very very few alchocol in global, avoid salty food, amount of red meat should be recuded if you eat it 2 much, spicey food is also not recommended. And it's defintly way to go. Not only you are gonna imporove taste of cum, but you will live heatlier, you'll feel better ( for 2 reasons, 1st you got your goal with sweet cum, 2nd you are living heatlier ). For healhy and strong penis, you need such body as well. I hope i helped a bit.

Tajdude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, that last guy hit it on the nail. Very very well. It's hard to get your cum to taste sweet, I guess.

This reminds me in health class, the teacher said that cum was sweet, and this one girl was like "Nu-uh, my boyfriends is salty!" and everybody just slowly turned around and looked at her.

splitface

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This reminds me in health class, the teacher said that cum was sweet, and this one girl was like "Nu-uh, my boyfriends is salty!" and everybody just slowly turned around and looked at her.

Or the tragic story of the girl in Biology class, learned that ejaculate contains sugar, asked why it didn't taste sweet, to which the teacher replied "Because sweet substances are tasted with the tip of the tounge, no the back of the throat."