Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I go to Germany in the summer, and one of the best things is going to the local lake and swimming nude. It's a great place to look and see what there is to see, and the men don't mind a bit. Last year there were even guys playing with themselves. Erections are common place, and many foreskins as an added attraction.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've done it a few times, and it always gives me boner which makes me hesitant to do it with anyone else due to fear of embarrassment. Does this happen to anyone else? any way to avoid it?

I used to get a boner when swimming with friends. It was so hard that it actually affected my swimming. Of course getting out of the pool was always a hoot. I would have a huge erection for the entire time I was swimming, and it happened every time so at first it's all anybody and their girlfriends would talk about. After a while nobody noticed. I still got erections. It was fun.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There was a men's club in my city - a very grand old place - that had a swimming pool that was always used naked. It was on the first floor, and if you were walking up the main stairs, you could just get a glimpse into the pool. It wasn't very erotic. A lot of fat old men.

The place is now defunct.

All that said, there's nothing nicer that swimming naked. Nothing.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been to Black's Beach numerous times. It's only 8 miles away. After I set up camp on the beach, all the clothes come off. Depending on the ocean temperature, sometimes I dive right in; other times, I inch my way in until I get used to the cool water. There is nothing like it. Love to be in the ocean naked. We swim in my friend's pool nude in Arizona when I visit. Wish we could swim anywhere naked.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I are nude in our hot tub all the time. Back yard is situated so that no one can see in. Haven't worn a bathing suit in the tub for years.

CoolHanz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Years ago, I lived in a townhouse community that had a pool but nobody used it in the evenings. I would go over every evening, strip down, do a few dives off the board and swim 40 or 50 lengths. Occasionally, I would walk back to my townhouse naked.

Prior to that, I skinnydipped several times at a resort where I was the night manager. Around 3 or 4 a.m. on low occupancy nights, I would hit the indoor pool and/or the outdoor hottub.

Had the chance about 2 months ago to have an evening skinnydip in the Atlantic just before sunset. Beachwater temps were still really comfortable. Didn't want to go in after dark so I did draw some attention, but not in a bad way. Ended up spending the entire evening nude on the beach - and other places...

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a clothing optional hot springs resort about an hour and a half away that my wife and I used to go to quite frequently. Everytime we pass by nowadays the parking lot's almost always packed and have avoided the place. Not really in the mood bumping shoulders with a whoile bunch of naked people.

We've just got our hot tub in our backyard now to lounge around (naked) at night. Can't wait to move out to the country and do that more freely in the daytime though.

One day.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So does everyone just strip it all off and jump in the body of water their at?

Basically. The beach nearest to me is always full of kids, so no way on that one. I don't even like putting my feet in there, thinking of how much pee must be in the water...

But, since most of the beaches I like are either deserted or clothing-optional, I usually just to a quick scan for people and then get in the water. One of the greatest things about Canadian summer is that there are deserted beaches all over the place. If I'm worried about people showing up on shore, I tie my swimsuit around my wrist. That being said, I've never had anyone get upset when they walk in on a group of us skinnydipping. They usually get in on it themselves, actually.

I've had guys ask me if I mind if they go naked, too. Only in a single-gender environment, though.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a pool in my backyard, a tall privacy fence, and all of my neighbors live in one-story houses, so I get to swim nude all the time. I also go to a lot of pool parties in the summer where all the guys can swim nude, too. When I was kid, the local men's gym still had nude swimming on certain days and times, which was always a lot of fun. It's particularly nice to be able to swim nude in the ocean, but I've only been able to do that a few times at nude beaches in the Caribbean. It does require a lot more sun screen, though!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wonder if swimming nude is like returning to the womb on some level?

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I went skinny dipping at night with a bunch of friends when I was 16 and got bitten by a sea urchin. I only did it because it was so dark no one could actually see me in the water. So I totally freaked out trying to put my suit on in the water while in excruciating pain.

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have rarely worn a suit swimming in years. It is usually when I am travelling on business and having to find a fitness club or hotel pool to workout at. The last time I had to wear a suit regularly was probably years ago at a YMCA I belonged to in suburban Chicago. Since then all my homes have had swimming pools where nude swimming was the norm. The men's Spa I belong to has a great 50 meter lap pool where the members mostly swim laps in the buff.

When I was growing up from 5th grade through college clothing optional swimming was the rule not the exception at public pools. In school we started swim class in 5th grade and the entire class was nude. In college the pool I worked out at had men's only and womens only hours everyday where we would swim nude. Sometime around the mid eighty's pools stop this. Too bad.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
I have rarely worn a suit swimming in years. It is usually when I am travelling on business and having to find a fitness club or hotel pool to workout at. The last time I had to wear a suit regularly was probably years ago at a YMCA I belonged to in suburban Chicago. Since then all my homes have had swimming pools where nude swimming was the norm. The men's Spa I belong to has a great 50 meter lap pool where the members mostly swim laps in the buff.

When I was growing up from 5th grade through college clothing optional swimming was the rule not the exception at public pools. In school we started swim class in 5th grade and the entire class was nude. In college the pool I worked out at had men's only and womens only hours everyday where we would swim nude. Sometime around the mid eighty's pools stop this. Too bad.

Sounds like some awesome college yrs.