Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I go to Germany in the summer, and one of the best things is going to the local lake and swimming nude. It's a great place to look and see what there is to see, and the men don't mind a bit. Last year there were even guys playing with themselves. Erections are common place, and many foreskins as an added attraction.

I wanna know where this place is.......

c_smith

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
in the steamboat colorado area is a resort called strawberry hill park (or somethinng like that). it's a hot springs bath, with severa pools....note that like after 8pm, its mainly adults only and clothing is optional.

quite a great feeling being 'free' and having it all hang out....it was all in the dark tho...but yah

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in the steamboat colorado area is a resort called strawberry hill park (or somethinng like that). it's a hot springs bath, with severa pools....note that like after 8pm, its mainly adults only and clothing is optional.

quite a great feeling being 'free' and having it all hang out....it was all in the dark tho...but yah

Steamboat's a 4 hour drive from us. I'm looking at their website right now and this looks promising.

So many things to do, so little... well... clothing to do it with!

(Thanks c_smith for the tip)

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I swim naked as much as I can! love it. When I'm down in Florida i swim off Houliver beach! Great time. When I was younger a bud had a swimming pool and we swim naked at night. I also would swim naked at the lake!

Nothing like it! Wish I could compete naked! :)-

SweetLovesVick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We put in an in-ground 18x36 pool five years ago and we swim late at night naked as much as we can. We put in six foot white vinyl fencing around 2 sides of the pool area and thank god the neighbors on the chain link side are so far away they can not see us........ I hope they can't.

I actually think we made our second child in the pool one night in the deep end.:redface:

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
We put in an in-ground 18x36 pool five years ago and we swim late at night naked as much as we can. We put in six foot white vinyl fencing around 2 sides of the pool area and thank god the neighbors on the chain link side are so far away they can not see us........ I hope they can't.

I actually think we made our second child in the pool one night in the deep end.:redface:

Wow, have u told him/her that? Who is We?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Speaking of which, I have a question for anyone that's fucked in a hot tub or pool. How common is it to need additional lube to get it in? A friend complained once that she hated fucking submerged in water because everything got too loose and slick down there, and I have the completely opposite problem. I can't ever get it in without using silicone based lube.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My buddy had his own pool at his house, below ground so it was well hidden from prying eyes, behind fences and shrubs. He used to throw skinny dipping parties when ever his parents were out of town. It was tons of fun but using the diving board I found out can be a little uncomfortable.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
live on 7 acres in eastern tn, very secluded with my own pool. naked whenever possible, have people from the area drop over to swim naked and even some that stayed clothed but don't mind me or others naked.

been naked all over the world. the only way to go.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I practice this type of swimming at nudist beaches and wherever it's possibile to swim naked without being seen from judging eyes... it's an awesome feeling being free from clothes down there ..I feel like fetus in the womb... :D the cons are you are always scared that fishes could bite it or , even worst, chop it down... :O

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to swim nude every chance I get. I had a GF once who had a pool in her yard with pretty good fences. We spent quite a few weekends naked in the pool. I used to swim nude in the ocean too, and in the river near my home. It it even better when I am with clothed friends. There is the occasion when I can get some of my neighbors out of their clothes as well. It's very free.

D_Steve_Blough_Jobs

Account Disabled
Media
I have a pool as well and basically unless it is mixed company where I don't REALLY know everyone, I swim naked. Mostly in the evenings or nights in the summer. Of course I LOVE spending time in the water, and with the right person it can be one of the most erotic things to be swimming naked with them. SO much fun to be had by all!!! I say, we get a LPSG pool party!!! Who's in??
CJ

jasonunlv

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Every summer I went to my cousins place. It was wooded area with a private lake. We always swan naked, but one year the water was low from not alot of spring runoff. We still swan naked but had more fun wrestling naked in the mud.