Swimming Trunks and Dick Outlines

kjguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Everytime I go swimming and I'm in a pool or beach water, then come out, my swimming suit really sticks to my skin and you can see an outline of my cock. And I'm wearing normal swim trunks. I don't know why, but I get embarrassed about this. I pull on them and try to get some air flow through the shorts almost immediately, but my nice bulge is still showing. I worry about people seeing me for some odd reason. If it was a nude beach it wouldn't matter, I guess it's because of the atmosphere. I was just wondering if this happens to anyone else, and what do you usually do when it does?

spak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I Love that thats the best part of getting wet, struting up the beach, every woman is re-adjusting her cosie dont be embarresed its part of like.
Your cute and if people are looking its probably to check out you face as much as your package.

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i dont think theres anything you really can do from hiding your boner in any type of swimwear. im sure people dont mind looking at it anyways:smile:

Reactions: yyzstevie

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
dude I hear you on this one. I have the same problem - I can't even imagine having the guts to go commando. I wear swim shorts with a liner and usually a pair of briefs or compression shorts under that (got some by bodyglove that are quick drying) - and I still get looked at in ways that make me uncomfortable. I seem to mostly see other guys wearing boxers or briefs under their shorts too (usually board shorts, which I don't wear..), and while I don't like the feeling of wet underwear, I also dont' want to flop all over the place and have parents of kids look at me funny. It's happened before when I needed some adjusting after surfing, and I don't like it! I do like the bodyglove boxer brief style compression shorts I got - you could try those. Or just let in swing, like some other folks have suggested - that could be more fun.

kjguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
dude I hear you on this one. I have the same problem - I can't even imagine having the guts to go commando. I wear swim shorts with a liner and usually a pair of briefs or compression shorts under that (got some by bodyglove that are quick drying) - and I still get looked at in ways that make me uncomfortable. I seem to mostly see other guys wearing boxers or briefs under their shorts too (usually board shorts, which I don't wear..), and while I don't like the feeling of wet underwear, I also dont' want to flop all over the place and have parents of kids look at me funny. It's happened before when I needed some adjusting after surfing, and I don't like it! I do like the bodyglove boxer brief style compression shorts I got - you could try those. Or just let in swing, like some other folks have suggested - that could be more fun.

Yah, I usually just wear my board shorts, with no underwear underneath. But yah that's what I meant. All the parents, and families, and old people. But then again I did the show Cats, in unitard, and my bulge was pretty prevalent in front of hundreds of families. I don't know, we got some complaints about it then. I'll look into that boxer brief style. If I could go nude in every situation I would, but I guess I just have to live with the bulge no matter what I do.

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yah, I usually just wear my board shorts, with no underwear underneath. But yah that's what I meant. All the parents, and families, and old people. But then again I did the show Cats, in unitard, and my bulge was pretty prevalent in front of hundreds of families. I don't know, we got some complaints about it then. I'll look into that boxer brief style. If I could go nude in every situation I would, but I guess I just have to live with the bulge no matter what I do.

WTF:confused: If people are going to see a show that involves dancers in unitards, then there will be bulges. What kind or arseholes complain about the fact that male actors have dicks?

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never feel awkward, or rather never let other people make you feel awkward. You have every right to feel relaxed, comfortable and at ease as they have, we have come a long way since bathing suits were made of wool and went from chin to ankle. Let's face it we see enough sights on the beach, a fit well turned out lad like you should have no reason to feel ashamed

I always wear Speedos an the beach, I prefer the lines, the fit and the comfort. If people stare at me or gawp it is because I am confident enough to wear my choice, Let them hide I say.

BTW you're so cute it's not just your bulge their staring at. Surreptitiously yank it anyways, get a semi on - give them a treat. Then catch their eye; they'll soon look away! If they don't in your best stage whisper say something- "Pervert" "....Raping me with their eyes!!!!" "I feel abused" "Why is that man staring at me???" "Jealous?" etc etc etc

The problem, is with them...

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You are hot, so Im sure the public will forgive you even if your knob accidentally pop out the side :D

Or if you really wanna know whats the best tips to hide it, Im sure you can go ask a few drag queens or go on drag queen websites to find information on 'tugging'

Theres this really hung drag queen here, when she dress up, I swear it almost look like shes got a fanny down their, there must be a secret to it :p

Reactions: Elizabethrex

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting thread because no matter how confident we are about our bodies, the last thing we want to do is flash around a bunch of families at the beach. I usually go to the beach with a lady and her 12 year old daughter, so I don't want my dick to be too obvious. I wear Champion mesh shorts with no underwear for swimming. I like them better than boardshorts. I won't wear layers of clothing and be miserably uncomfortable in the water to appease everyone who can't handle that men have dicks.

IMO, here is what makes the difference. If someone has a screaming hard on in public, I could see the negative reactions. But if you're limp in a swimsuit, then that's how it is. If people go to a beach, a lake, or a pool, they should expect to see people coming out of the water with their swimsuits clinging. For those who are self conscious, wear darker colors. The bottom line: enjoy the water and the summer. It will be fall before we know it. The ocean temp is an unheard of warm 77 degrees in San Diego right now. Get out and have fun!

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree. It is what it is. My swimsuit clings when I get out of the water too, but I've never really thought about it.

Seriously, if prudes at the beach (the old people, families with kids that you were talking about) actually expect to shield themselves from seeing other people's bodies, then they should not be at the beach. It's a BEACH for God's sake! They should stay home.

The problem is theirs, not yours.

You are a great looking guy, and I think the others hit the point exactly, they are probably staring at your body and face as much as your bulge. The fact that you are sensitive enough to others to be embarassed and to want to make them more comfortable just shows you are a nice person.

Let it swing, man. =)

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Let's face it, there are a lot of people at the beaches that should take a good look in the mirror before venturing out in public, especially a beach.

Living here in South Florida I see it all. It's a great place to vacation and each year thousands of over weight tourists race to the shore. People come in all shapes and sizes, so does swimwear. Speedos and bikinis don't look good on some one topping 300 lbs yet there is abundance of them. If my parents or grandparents showed up in a thong I think I would die.

Shopping for swimwear is a breeze. First thing you should do it take a friend along. Some one you trust and is honest. Grab as many styles as you can and try them on; then get a second opinion. Most suits are not designed for big cocks. Wearing a Speedo is torture for me; I prefer something with a pouch design to keep the package in place. Look in a mirror and ask yourself some simple questions: 1) How does it look? 2) How does it feel? 3) Is my cock comfortable? Then its time to get a second opinion. I usually take my room mate along; he knows about my cock, he's got a huge one too, so I value his opinion. He's honest and tells me what suit works best. A good friend will tell you, your cock looks good enough to eat.