Swimming Trunks and Dick Outlines

D

deleted213967

Everytime I go swimming and I'm in a pool or beach water, then come out, my swimming suit really sticks to my skin and you can see an outline of my cock. And I'm wearing normal swim trunks. I don't know why, but I get embarrassed about this. I pull on them and try to get some air flow through the shorts almost immediately, but my nice bulge is still showing. I worry about people seeing me for some odd reason. If it was a nude beach it wouldn't matter, I guess it's because of the atmosphere. I was just wondering if this happens to anyone else, and what do you usually do when it does?

You should include a picture in the gallery.

If it bugs you so much try wearing black or dark navy shorts or trunks.

I thought about one more thing: optical illusion patterns, so people think you're small. :biggrin1:

Reactions: batalaska

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You should include a picture in the gallery.

If it bugs you so much try wearing black or dark navy shorts or trunks.

I thought about one more thing: optical illusion patterns, so people think you're small. :biggrin1:

I wouldn't wear dark colors, at least not for swimwear. Not enough contrast, for those trying to make out the shape. Besides, I like lighter colors anyway.

Reactions: cjcl and batalaska

D_Suckleberry Hound

Experimental Member
Media
This happens to me also. I wear trunks and I always cut out the liner to avoid chaffing. I once bought a swimuit that was light gray. While at a hotel pool 2 women seemed to keep looking at me, whispering, and sat on the edge of the pool the entire time. My wife, who thought it was funny, pointed out to me when we had left that once wet and clinging to me (without the liner) my swimsuit had basically become see through. Now to be honest it turned me on to know I'd been on display for my wife and 2 other women, but also decided to buy another swimsuit the next day.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
taken Labor day.

Well guys with big dicks should be able to go swimming too. And be able to wear the same sort of swimwear as anybody else.

I see nothing exposed there, but it's obvious there's a big dick in there. BTW, is it completely flaccid, especially in the 2nd picture?

Seems appropriate to me. I wouldn't say anything if I saw that at the swimming pool, unless the guy isn't acting right or something. Sort of like the lady in the bikini with some rather stunning or potentially arousing, assets showing some sexy curves.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This happens to me also. I wear trunks and I always cut out the liner to avoid chaffing. I once bought a swimuit that was light gray. While at a hotel pool 2 women seemed to keep looking at me, whispering, and sat on the edge of the pool the entire time. My wife, who thought it was funny, pointed out to me when we had left that once wet and clinging to me (without the liner) my swimsuit had basically become see through. Now to be honest it turned me on to know I'd been on display for my wife and 2 other women, but also decided to buy another swimsuit the next day.

Well that could be a reason that swim trunks come with a liner? Not all fabrics are all that thick, and some fabric seem to get "thinner" with age. Any kind of weave or whatever, does have some small holes between the threads.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
The problem as I see it is that over the past two decades the penis has become evil in the eyes of the religious right and the feminists. The female breasts have at the same time become much more accepted by society especially the feminists and religious right who, both groups who have a great impact on what is accepted as OK here in America.

There is a large segment of society that wants to deny in public at least that men even have a penis. There is not a large segment of society trying to deny in public that women have breasts.

Breast sizes are talked about in magazines on the public shelf at Wal Mart. Can you imagine reading about dick sizes in those same magazines?

Mother and daughter measure to see what size cup the daughter needs for her bra. Mother and duaghter bonding. Isn't that precious. Father and son measure to see what size jock strap son needs to buy, hello prison for the dad.

And the rest of the world just laughs at America.

Reactions: MsterPete3

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The problem as I see it is that over the past two decades the penis has become evil in the eyes of the religious right and the feminists. The female breasts have at the same time become much more accepted by society especially the feminists and religious right who, both groups who have a great impact on what is accepted as OK here in America.

There is a large segment of society that wants to deny in public at least that men even have a penis. There is not a large segment of society trying to deny in public that women have breasts.

Breast sizes are talked about in magazines on the public shelf at Wal Mart. Can you imagine reading about dick sizes in those same magazines?
Quite true...

As for the swimsuit.... just give it a tug away from your body when you get out and then scamper off. If it still is showing too much, then like others have said, wear a darker color.

I know how you feel though, I always think that someone is going to assume that I have wood. I don't mind showing off (not that I have a ton to show off compared to most here), but I don't want people assuming that I am running around popping wood though, either.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quite true...

As for the swimsuit.... just give it a tug away from your body when you get out and then scamper off. If it still is showing too much, then like others have said, wear a darker color.

I know how you feel though, I always think that someone is going to assume that I have wood. I don't mind showing off (not that I have a ton to show off compared to most here), but I don't want people assuming that I am running around popping wood though, either.

Guys seem to get sometimes too self-conscious, as if the whole world was revolving around them, or they are up on a stage, with everybody gazing. Just because a person is aware of their own body, doesn't mean anybody else has even noticed much of anything. The other person who notices a natural penis bulge, often thinks something more like "What? Another noticable penis bulge? Looks bigger than mine. Hope nobody noticed mine." Or the other person hasn't even noticed anything yet.

I think many people would be smart enough not to suspect "wood," unless the bulge is "moving" on its own, or looks "stiff." Who doesn't sort of know, that penises come in different sizes? Of course a few "puritanical" types or radical or insecure feminists, might be a bit slow, to learn this obvious fact-of-life, that some guys are just well-endowed, and so tend to show a noticable penis bulge, more so than others. Or maybe they are jealous?

Had I lived back in the more "innocent" time when guys commonly swam naked, I guess I would have swam naked as well. I suspect that "skinny dipping" largely disappeared, not so much due to natural population growth and denser populations, but actually, cultural changes, people not swimming in the old dirty pond or river much anymore, but in crowded co-ed sparkling-clean public swimming pools now.

D

deleted15807

And the rest of the world just laughs at America.

The movie This Film Is Not Yet Rated details the travesty. A secret committee decides what America will see and not see. No one knows who is on the committee, no one knows how they decide a film is R or the dreaded 'NC-17' but it's clear they have incredible power.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was taking swimming lessons at 13 during the summer that Jams were in style. My trunks had no athletic supporter and I had a 13 year old body with an 8" dick. I noticed I was the only boy in class with a wet bulge. I tried to stay in the water as much as I could. I was somewhat embarrased but no one seemed to make a big deal about it so I became comfortable with it.

How do others react to your bulge? If they are cool with it, you should be too.

D

deleted213967

I suspect that "skinny dipping" largely disappeared, not so much due to natural population growth and denser populations, but actually, cultural changes, people not swimming in the old dirty pond or river much anymore, but in crowded co-ed sparkling-clean public swimming pools now.

Nay!

Skinny-dipping will alway be hawt...but "sparkling-clean public swimming pools"?

Have you heard about MRSA and chlorine-resistant bacteria?

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nay!

Skinny-dipping will alway be hawt...but "sparkling-clean public swimming pools"?

Have you heard about MRSA and chlorine-resistant bacteria?

So are we then going back to the skimpy speedos, and a good showering off, before entering the pool? As little cloth as possible, bringing in dirt?

Or should I be glad, that I now don't have the time or money to be going swimming anyway?

Maybe we can get those "sonic shower" things, from Star Trek? Whatever is a "sonic shower?" Probably just typical techno-babble of "futuristic" Star Trek.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So are we then going back to the skimpy speedos, and a good showering off, before entering the pool? As little cloth as possible, bringing in dirt?

Maybe we can get those "sonic shower" things, from Star Trek? Whatever is a "sonic shower?" Probably just typical techno-babble of "futuristic" Star Trek.

Yea it would be great to see the return of mandatory speedos. They exist in europe for this very reason. To prevent people from wearing their shorts around all day and then getting in the pool. And to prevent people from saying they dont have a speedo i know that some places have speedo suit vending machines. And somewhere a long time ago i read something about a pool having rental swimwear.

sonic showers seem like they'd be possibe it would probably be some combination of uv light or something to kill bacteria the only catch would be that to be the most effective people would need to use it nude.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I would wear a speedo if I had to, or everybody else did, but then, I don't seem to go swimming anymore. And where are my swimming trunks anyway? I have some somewhere, with some nice colors that I liked.

I'm not so sure that a special light, standing in front of it nude, would work. Where is the bacteria anyway? Only on the surface of the skin, or in our mouths and other orifices of the body? In a crowded swimming pool, there's perhaps over 100 human assholes, some occasionally farting, over 50 penises, over 50 testicle sacks, and over 50 vaginas, over 100 bellybuttons, all sharing the same water. Probably not too bad, if the chemicals are just right, the filtering system is working properly, and nobody ever pees in the water. Gross! And if everybody is in good health?

Peeing in the ocean out under the water at the beach, or into a lake, generally is okay, as the water is so vast as to make no difference. Besides, it wasn't "sparkling clean" to begin with anyway. And of course, the fish and whales and dolphins, have no toilets.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys seem to get sometimes too self-conscious, as if the whole world was revolving around them, or they are up on a stage, with everybody gazing. Just because a person is aware of their own body, doesn't mean anybody else has even noticed much of anything. The other person who notices a natural penis bulge, often thinks something more like "What? Another noticable penis bulge? Looks bigger than mine. Hope nobody noticed mine." Or the other person hasn't even noticed anything yet.

I think many people would be smart enough not to suspect "wood," unless the bulge is "moving" on its own, or looks "stiff." Who doesn't sort of know, that penises come in different sizes? Of course a few "puritanical" types or radical or insecure feminists, might be a bit slow, to learn this obvious fact-of-life, that some guys are just well-endowed, and so tend to show a noticable penis bulge, more so than others. Or maybe they are jealous?
Eh, true. Still though, because I am conscious I will continue to do the quick tug away from the body. I am not ashamed, I am just shy. I've never really liked attention from strangers, at least not in that way.

Even though I am probably "above average" I still house a fear that I am small. Don't know where I've picked the fear up. But, it just makes me not want to show off even more. But that is just me...

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
taken Labor day.

lol; thanks for the pics; that has happened to be before; in the locker room; just changed into my shorts [ i go commando ] and some hunk appeared out of nowhere and walked right by me. I must have let my mind wander in the 'wrong' direction as i found myself getting a boner right there. had to think of my parents having sex in order for the hardon to go away....LOL:tongue: