Swimming Trunks and Dick Outlines

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I always get an inward rush and smile when the wet cloth clings to my junk and eyes are totally riveted.... I causually pull them away as I run my other hand thru my hair to push it back... gets em everytime.. lol

gketwin73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also have been known to have this problem when swimming.
I know that it is embarrassing to have others see your penis outline in your shorts if it in an inappropriate environment especially like with children present this can be a serious situation.
The wrong person could over-react and the next thing you know you are labeled and arrested as as sex predator. Nature will take its course and moments such as these are sure to happen.

The other day I was in a store and started to become semi-hard. The cashier was attractive and I am guessing a certain body part knew it. :rolleyes:
The problem was I was only wearing basketball shorts (the mesh kind) with underarmor boxers underneath which was not much (any) support. I was trying to hide it to be polite to the female cashier but obviously she noticed because her reaction was obvious. After looking directly at my (shorts) she was quick to check me out and then ran to a co-worker to tell her. I overheard what was said and the co-worker looked over towards me too with a smile.
:redface: I was embarressed so much I accidently left my bag at the counter and went to the ATM across the aisle because I needed to check my balance for a pending deposit I was expecting. The cashier that checked me out before noticed I left my bag and called me over to get it.
As I did, I noticed her eyes checking me out yet again. I figured if she was not worried about it, I would not be either so I simply smiled at her and thanked her for reminding me about the bag.
The things I must endure.......

Reactions: batalaska

gketwin73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm so over the rationale that seems to run rampant in this world that a guy showing a bulge, or outline, or whatever is something to be ashamed of. Practically every woman you pass shows her breasts. Not seductively but you know, you look at a woman and there they are - tits. Sometimes, there's even very obvious nipple display - whether intentional or not. So why on earth have we gotten to a point where seeing that a man has a dick is such a big deal? I don't get it. I'll even take it one step further. There is a huge opinion that having a bigger dick makes you a better man or better lover or whatever - people are impressed by it. So how is it that SEEING one changes things? To go from "he's hung huge!!!" to "oh my God I can see his cock!!!!" is the kind of leap even Superman shouldn't make.

You're a guy. You have a penis. So?
AGREE with that!!!!

Reactions: Escapefromla6

wetnips

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
? What's the difference between your cock outline showing in a wet bathing suit and a women's nipples showing in a wet bathing suit ? Seems one is more acceptable than the other.

Reactions: LowerCapeCod
Media
There is NO diff. But the world we live in makes a difference. Speedos on men are banned at many public places in US now but those sane places will allow kids with board shorts sagging half way down their ass and will allow women to wear string bikinis showing their nipples, ass, and even the camel toe quite clearly.
I was asked not to wear a white suit which was admittedly worn out and maybe too revealing. But a guy walked by in a pair of orange nylon board shorts, no liner, crystal clear due to being wet, and the same person said nothing! I didn't bitch as I don't rat others if they can get away with it but I was just amazed that nothing was noticed. I could easily see all the individual hairs on his ass and that he obviously shaved or closely trimmed his cock n balls. So there you go!

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Underwear combined with swimwear seems very illogical, uncomfortable, and bound to draw attention. I can't understand people that take showers while wearing underwear either.

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Underwear combined with swimwear seems very illogical, uncomfortable, and bound to draw attention. I can't understand people that take showers while wearing underwear either.
absolutely not cool when wearing speedo-type trunks. at one time jocks were sometimes worn under 100% nylon tricot speedo trunks.

B_ordinarydude88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speedos on men are banned at many public places in US now but those sane places will allow kids with board shorts sagging half way down their ass and will allow women to wear string bikinis showing their nipples, ass, and even the camel toe quite clearly.

its because most of society would rather see a hot womans nipples, ass and camel toe and would rather not see a guys cock bulging out of his skin tight speedos, whether you like to admit it or not. im not trying to be offensive, but its probably due to the fact that there are WAY more straight people out than there are gay people... IMO only a gay guy would approve of speedos and want to see another guy in speedos. I sure as hell dont.

as a 100% straight guy myself, I agree with that law. theres nothing wrong with seeing a womans hot stuff, but seeing a guys dick bulge out of his skin tight speedo is totally unnecessary. but as a gay guy im sure youre the complete opposite... and it seems this is a straight mans world so thats the way the cookie crumbles.

its one of those double standards that we (read: you guys) get the shitty end of the stick on, but at least we can fuck as many women as we can without being called a slut!

Reactions: batalaska

when i was younger i was the same why i guess i was a little shy i really don't know why but now i love for people to look