Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So, my gf and I have been having sex for a while now, and periodically after sex, her labia will be sore and quite swollen. It may sound a bit odd, but it has happened enough times now to warrant some attention. She has chalked it up to my size, but I wondered if anyone on here had experienced this in the past. I've never heard of it before.

Now, we've been having sex long enough to know that taking it slow, being patient, using lube, and having fun with foreplay can alleviate most of the problems that people bring up in these threads. All of that is duly noted. The strange thing is that this swelling and soreness doesn't seem to happen every time or even correlate to when we rush things or use less lube. Can anyone relate to this? Thanks for the feedback.

ivorytower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yep, been there seen that many times.
My base girth is about 7" and when I have been with women for over say 30 or 45 minutes and really railing on them the same thing happens.
It will happen.

I love seeing it too. I love them calling me or texting me or sending me an email telling me they are swollen.
:)

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So, my gf and I have been having sex for a while now, and periodically after sex, her labia will be sore and quite swollen.

Any chance this is an allergic reaction to something? Latex in the condoms? Brand of lube?

Is it mechanical irritation? Does your shaft have a very hairy root? (the hair on my shaft goes about half way up the length) Is the hair scrubbing her in deep penetration? Are you shaving and the stubble is the cause of irritation?

Ladies, your thoughts?

FeroxFemina

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any chance this is an allergic reaction to something? Latex in the condoms? Brand of lube?

That's exactly what I thought. Do you have rough sex? (sorry to be blunt but being pounded is more likely to cause soreness than slow lovemaking).

How long does the soreness take to go away and does she do anything in particular for this to happen?

hugeschlongeddude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Are you shaving and the stubble is the cause of irritation?

All good questions, SS. We've considered the allergic reaction theory, but she's on the pill and we don't use condoms. We've had trouble with certain kinds of lube in the past, but most of the time, if we stick to basic KY, we don't have problems. Furthermore, it seems like this is just as likely to happen when we don't use lube as when we do.

She says that the irritation is greatest when I shave and there's stubble, so I avoid that and keep things mostly natural and not trimmed too short for her sake.

Yes, we do have rough sex sometimes, but like I said before, she's almost as likely to experience these issues when we take it slow. And, Ferox, the swelling rarely lasts more than an hour after sex.

Maybe it is just a girth issue like ivory mentioned. I guess I was just trying to see if this was a common thing or not.

ivorytower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A gf of mine and myself tried, by process of elimination, to figure out why this happens. We eliminated all lubes and condoms and still it happened.
Shaved and no shaved.

My contention all along was that it is due to my girth.
I had seen it too many times previous with other gfs.

Its bd-g syndrom.

:)

vhailor48

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
im gay and know nothing about ummm girl parts but maybe its cause those guys are very thick maybe if their girl is tight it could be like a friction burn or something causeing the swelling like if you fall on the carpet wearing shorts
i dont know just tossing the idea out there

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honestly, the right man for this question is RawDog. I believe his wife has experienced this in some shape or form.

MrsR's soreness is more internal than external, hence the cocksicle (I can link to the thread where this is described if anyone's interested). However, RawDog has also mentioned before that a combination of his girth and hairs on his shaft can cause her pussy lips to 'get dragged in' during sex, leading to soreness. His solution to this problem is to get waxed (so no stubble). This reduces the dragging and the resulting irritation, although it doesn't solve it, because his girth still has an effect.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly, the right man for this question is RawDog. I believe his wife has experienced this in some shape or form.

It's flattering to be associated with the words "Pussy Soreness" sometimes. This is one of those times. :biggrin1:

MrsR's soreness is more internal than external, hence the cocksicle (I can link to the thread where this is described if anyone's interested). However, RawDog has also mentioned before that a combination of his girth and hairs on his shaft can cause her pussy lips to 'get dragged in' during sex, leading to soreness. His solution to this problem is to get waxed (so no stubble). This reduces the dragging and the resulting irritation, although it doesn't solve it, because his girth still has an effect.

That's exactly it. The thread you mentioned is here:

http://www.lpsg.org/182608-pussy-soreness.html

A cold compress applied right after sex should help speed up the recovery. Get some ice water and pour it onto a face towel. The cocksicle is more for the deep spot soreness.

Like I said, I had never heard of it happening before, so that's helpful. Any other replies?

How much friction is there at the base of your cock/opening of her vagina? Judging by your pictures, the shape of your cock and that you're uncut, I would think there would be a lot of internal sliding back and forth in your foreskin when you're having sex, right? Does she still have the same soreness when you don't cum inside her (semen allergy)?

Ok, this is going to seem like an odd question... is she a redhead? My wife's a redhead and so is Mademoiselle Rouge and they both have very very different reactions to what may the most mundane things. Although I haven't read anything from Red44 about similarly strange reactions.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay