talks about me with her friends

EastCoast

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife has definitely talked to her friends about the size of my penis, she says they all know about it. Its definitely a turn on for me to know that they all know about my size. Every once in a while she'll casually make some reference about how big I am when one of her friends are in the room. It pretty much makes me rock hard right then and there when she does that. One time on a weekend trip when we were drunk she was actually rubbing my penis through my jeans when her friend was in the room talking with us, so of course, like two minutes later we went to the room we were staying in and had some really hot sex. It definitely turns her on too to talk about the size of my penis.

Last night my wife's best friend stayed over in our extra bedroom because she got real drunk at our house. In the morning in bed I was naked and rock hard and my wife was begging me to go make coffee, so I told her I'd only go make her coffee if I could go out to the kitchen naked, which would obviously run a risk of my big cock being seen by her best friend who might have been awake. She ended up bargaining me down to at least throwing on a pair of sweatpants with no shirt on, which you could totally see my big cock in. It was exciting that her friend might see my big cock through my sweatpants. I went to the kitchen and made the coffee and could hear her friend using the bathroom, but by the time I was done she was still in there, so she never saw me. I think my wife wanted her best friend to see me like that because she's so proud of my big cock. When I got back to the bedroom I stripped down quickly and got back into bed and she stroked me to a quick orgasm. I was so excited already about walking around like that I got off pretty quickly!

Her friend is actually going to stay over again tonight...we'll see if anything similar happens!

Does anyone else have stories similar to this? Does your wife/gf brag about you?

EastCoast
8-5.5

Sam58

Just Browsing
Media
My wife and I have been married for over 20 years. She is an all natural 5’ 8” DD bombshell. Today has a body that’s better than most women 20 years her junior. On top of that she’s cute, very nice, smart, college educated from a good family…. a perfect woman.

Well, when we started dating some of her friends were surprised. I wasn’t the same caliber of guy that she typically dated. I did go to college and had a good job, but I was raised in the country, not an Ivy League type, just a regular 5’10” guy. So when her friends asked what she saw in me… she would say that he’s a “great guy”… but when her friend pressed her, she would say… well… he has a big dick too. That was usually a good enough reason.

Her parents never really understood why she agreed to marry me. While saying that I had a big dick may have been OK for close girl friends, it wasn’t something that she could say that to her parents or even other family members.

Her father died shortly after we where married and her mother came to stay with us for two months. One day I had just gotten out of the shower and my wife came in and told me that they needed my help. Her mother and her were redecorating the house and they need some help placing some heavy things up on the ledge in the family room. I put on a regular pair of mid-thigh shorts and a T-shirt and went out to help. I soon found myself sitting on the top of an 8’ step ladder with her mother passing up things for me to place on the ledge. My wife was standing back, giving directions… you know “a little to the right… no a little to the left… “During this session I glanced down and noticed my mother-in-law starring up my pant-leg. I was stunned. I didn’t want to embarrass her by catching her so I tried to ignore it and kept on being a good helper.

Before my mother-in-law left, she told my wife that she now understands why she married me and that I am a “great guy”. My wife was puzzled by her mother’s comments and I never told my wife that I caught her mother starring up my pants. To this day I have a wonderful relationship with my mother-in-law and I can’t help but believe that maybe that one incident help her to understand ALL of the reasons that she agreed to marry me.

EastCoast

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow Sam... so why didnt you tell your wife that her mom saw you? You wife sounds hot, got any pictures? lol

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
eastCoast, why the heck would you want your wife's friend to see you penis?

for my part, sounds like a pathetic attempt to engender surrogate praise, from where it is lacking someplace else.

EastCoast

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
EastCoast said:
My wife has definitely talked to her friends about the size of my penis, she says they all know about it. Its definitely a turn on for me to know that they all know about my size. Every once in a while she'll casually make some reference about how big I am when one of her friends are in the room. It pretty much makes me rock hard right then and there when she does that. One time on a weekend trip when we were drunk she was actually rubbing my penis through my jeans when her friend was in the room talking with us, so of course, like two minutes later we went to the room we were staying in and had some really hot sex. It definitely turns her on too to talk about the size of my penis.

Last night my wife's best friend stayed over in our extra bedroom because she got real drunk at our house. In the morning in bed I was naked and rock hard and my wife was begging me to go make coffee, so I told her I'd only go make her coffee if I could go out to the kitchen naked, which would obviously run a risk of my big cock being seen by her best friend who might have been awake. She ended up bargaining me down to at least throwing on a pair of sweatpants with no shirt on, which you could totally see my big cock in. It was exciting that her friend might see my big cock through my sweatpants. I went to the kitchen and made the coffee and could hear her friend using the bathroom, but by the time I was done she was still in there, so she never saw me. I think my wife wanted her best friend to see me like that because she's so proud of my big cock. When I got back to the bedroom I stripped down quickly and got back into bed and she stroked me to a quick orgasm. I was so excited already about walking around like that I got off pretty quickly!

Her friend is actually going to stay over again tonight...we'll see if anything similar happens!

Does anyone else have stories similar to this? Does your wife/gf brag about you?

EastCoast
8-5.5

Well, I have to give an update to this story...

Unfortunately the next night her friend stayed over again but I had to leave early in the morning so there was no chance of anything happening. Anyway, fast forward about a month to last night...

My wife's best friend (our maid of honor at our wedding 3 months ago) was over at our place last night after dinner to hang out and for some reason she was using our oven to bake a cake. She's a pretty attractive girl, about 5'-3" brunette, average build with small C-cups, but not as hot as my wife (5'-11", blonde, thin with full C cups). I was sitting in the den on the other side of the wall from them with the door open using the computer while she and my wife were sitting and talking in the kitchen and waiting for the cake to bake. I could hear them chatting away and chose to stay in the other room to avoid getting sucked into a lengthy conversation. I got done with some work I was doing and realized that I was wearing the same sweatpants I was wearing in the previous story, the ones that are soft and loose and totally show my penis when I wear them...and it got me horny thinking about the last time when my wife's friend nearly walked out and saw me in them. The den door was open but they couldn't see me, so I pulled out my penis and started jerking off sitting in the computer chair listing to them talking just on the other side of the wall. It made me hard instantly knowing that they were right there and could walk in on me at any moment with my big hard cock out there in plain sight.

Since I was all horny I concocted a plan to go out and show my wife's friend what I'm made of. Funny how you think of these stupid plans when you're really horny. For some reason the brain thinks differently when you're horny. Anyway, I slowly got up from the chair I was in and removed my sweatpants and boxers. I was now standing on the other side of the wall from them with no pants on and my big erect penis waving around in midair! Next, I put my sweatpants back on, leaving the boxers on the floor because my cock would show much much better through my sweatpants without the boxers on. I waited until my penis got a little less hard so that it wasn't sticking straight out in front of me, but hard enough so that it was hanging down while still its fully erect size, just under 8 inches long and a full 5.5 inches around. Then, I walked right out into the kitchen where my wife's friend was facing the doorway and positioned myself so that my wife could only see me from the waist up because I was standing at the sink. My wife's friend was sitting on a stool up high by the sink and had a full view of my crotch. Of course they were engulfed in conversation and didn't glance over until the end of their sentences. They both looked over to say hello and I looked at my wife to talk to her and noticed out of the corner of my eye that her best friend was staring straight down at my penis which was about 5 feet away from her and its contours were completely visible through my sweatpants. I continued talking like nothing was going on and could see that she was still looking down at my crotch, and I was loving it! I knew she had always heard about my big penis, but now she was finally seeing proof!

When I looked back towards her I totally caught her staring and she knew it. The positioning was perfect too so my wife had no idea anything was going on. Just then the phone rang and my wife walked off into the other room...it was her mother, which was always a long conversation. So, all of a sudden it was just me and my wife's best friend in the kitchen with my big cock obviously on display and a few seconds ago I had just caught her eyeing it! I looked at her and she looked right at me and said "I guess its true then." Of course I played dumb but then she looked right down at my big cock in my sweatpants and it was obvious what she was talking about. I couldn't play dumb any longer, the jig was up! Then, she said "well I can practically see it from here, lets have a real look at it." I couldn't believe my ears!! I was suddenly very horny again at the thought of her actually seeing it made my penis start to get rock hard and stand up right there in front of her inside of my sweatpants! So, slowly I reached down and pulled the loose elastic waistband way out in front of me and then slowly down to the top of the sink, fully exposing my big penis! I couldn't believe it was happening but it really was! The look on her face when she saw my penis totally erect was priceless. She had obviously never seen a cock as big as mine in her life! So I asked her: "it's the biggest one you've seen eh?" And she looked at me and said "wow....wow...now I see why she's so happy!" She looked a bit dazed and started to reach out over the sink towards my cock like she wanted to touch it when we both heard the click of the phone hanging up. Apparently it had been the shortest phone call with her mom my wife had ever had! I immediately covered up my cock and was back in the den with the door closed before my wife got back into the kitchen!

I sat down in the computer chair, pulled my sweatoants off and had one of the most amazing orgasms of my life! Thinking about my wife's best friend admring my big cock made me soo hot!

Afterwards I waited for her to leave the house before I came back out of the den. When I saw my wife in the TV room we snuggled up on the couch together and watched ER and she never said anything about it!

I'll definitely keep you posted with further developments...I'm hoping for a threesome, but I'll have to play my cards really well!

EastCoast
8-5.5

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’m really not sure what to say. I am sitting here shaking my head wondering why the infatuation with this lady. As far as that goes, why not just save time getting from point A to pint B and just whip it out in mid conversation next time and swing it around the room.
… I guess if having your wife’s best friend see you is what does it for you then…good?
Perhaps a swingers club is your thing?

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sam58 said:
Well, when we started dating some of her friends were surprised. I wasn’t the same caliber of guy that she typically dated. I did go to college and had a good job, but I was raised in the country, not an Ivy League type, just a regular 5’10” guy. So when her friends asked what she saw in me… she would say that he’s a “great guy”… but when her friend pressed her, she would say… well… he has a big dick too. That was usually a good enough reason.

Before my mother-in-law left, she told my wife that she now understands why she married me and that I am a “great guy”. My wife was puzzled by her mother’s comments and I never told my wife that I caught her mother starring up my pants. To this day I have a wonderful relationship with my mother-in-law and I can’t help but believe that maybe that one incident help her to understand ALL of the reasons that she agreed to marry me.

Is it a good thing that your mother-in-law and your wife's friends approve of you more because of dick size? And wouldn't you prefer that she tell them less shallow reasons for marrying you?

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
EastCoast said:
Well, I have to give an update to this story...

Unfortunately the next night her friend stayed over again but I had to leave early in the morning so there was no chance of anything happening. Anyway, fast forward about a month to last night...

My wife's best friend (our maid of honor at our wedding 3 months ago) was over at our place last night after dinner to hang out and for some reason she was using our oven to bake a cake. She's a pretty attractive girl, about 5'-3" brunette, average build with small C-cups, but not as hot as my wife (5'-11", blonde, thin with full C cups). I was sitting in the den on the other side of the wall from them with the door open using the computer while she and my wife were sitting and talking in the kitchen and waiting for the cake to bake. I could hear them chatting away and chose to stay in the other room to avoid getting sucked into a lengthy conversation. I got done with some work I was doing and realized that I was wearing the same sweatpants I was wearing in the previous story, the ones that are soft and loose and totally show my penis when I wear them...and it got me horny thinking about the last time when my wife's friend nearly walked out and saw me in them. The den door was open but they couldn't see me, so I pulled out my penis and started jerking off sitting in the computer chair listing to them talking just on the other side of the wall. It made me hard instantly knowing that they were right there and could walk in on me at any moment with my big hard cock out there in plain sight.

Since I was all horny I concocted a plan to go out and show my wife's friend what I'm made of. Funny how you think of these stupid plans when you're really horny. For some reason the brain thinks differently when you're horny. Anyway, I slowly got up from the chair I was in and removed my sweatpants and boxers. I was now standing on the other side of the wall from them with no pants on and my big erect penis waving around in midair! Next, I put my sweatpants back on, leaving the boxers on the floor because my cock would show much much better through my sweatpants without the boxers on. I waited until my penis got a little less hard so that it wasn't sticking straight out in front of me, but hard enough so that it was hanging down while still its fully erect size, just under 8 inches long and a full 5.5 inches around. Then, I walked right out into the kitchen where my wife's friend was facing the doorway and positioned myself so that my wife could only see me from the waist up because I was standing at the sink. My wife's friend was sitting on a stool up high by the sink and had a full view of my crotch. Of course they were engulfed in conversation and didn't glance over until the end of their sentences. They both looked over to say hello and I looked at my wife to talk to her and noticed out of the corner of my eye that her best friend was staring straight down at my penis which was about 5 feet away from her and its contours were completely visible through my sweatpants. I continued talking like nothing was going on and could see that she was still looking down at my crotch, and I was loving it! I knew she had always heard about my big penis, but now she was finally seeing proof!

When I looked back towards her I totally caught her staring and she knew it. The positioning was perfect too so my wife had no idea anything was going on. Just then the phone rang and my wife walked off into the other room...it was her mother, which was always a long conversation. So, all of a sudden it was just me and my wife's best friend in the kitchen with my big cock obviously on display and a few seconds ago I had just caught her eyeing it! I looked at her and she looked right at me and said "I guess its true then." Of course I played dumb but then she looked right down at my big cock in my sweatpants and it was obvious what she was talking about. I couldn't play dumb any longer, the jig was up! Then, she said "well I can practically see it from here, lets have a real look at it." I couldn't believe my ears!! I was suddenly very horny again at the thought of her actually seeing it made my penis start to get rock hard and stand up right there in front of her inside of my sweatpants! So, slowly I reached down and pulled the loose elastic waistband way out in front of me and then slowly down to the top of the sink, fully exposing my big penis! I couldn't believe it was happening but it really was! The look on her face when she saw my penis totally erect was priceless. She had obviously never seen a cock as big as mine in her life! So I asked her: "it's the biggest one you've seen eh?" And she looked at me and said "wow....wow...now I see why she's so happy!" She looked a bit dazed and started to reach out over the sink towards my cock like she wanted to touch it when we both heard the click of the phone hanging up. Apparently it had been the shortest phone call with her mom my wife had ever had! I immediately covered up my cock and was back in the den with the door closed before my wife got back into the kitchen!

I sat down in the computer chair, pulled my sweatoants off and had one of the most amazing orgasms of my life! Thinking about my wife's best friend admring my big cock made me soo hot!

Afterwards I waited for her to leave the house before I came back out of the den. When I saw my wife in the TV room we snuggled up on the couch together and watched ER and she never said anything about it!

I'll definitely keep you posted with further developments...I'm hoping for a threesome, but I'll have to play my cards really well!

EastCoast
8-5.5

Dear Penthouse, I never thought it could happen to me....

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
aloofman said:
Dear Penthouse, I never thought it could happen to me....
LOL
.................................................................................................

Sam58

Just Browsing
Media
aloofman said:
Is it a good thing that your mother-in-law and your wife's friends approve of you more because of dick size? And wouldn't you prefer that she tell them less shallow reasons for marrying you?

We all have our little check-lists or a wish-list for people that we wanted to marry. For me, I had to be mentally and sexually attracted to my future wife. I felt that she had to really have my attention if I was going to be married … until death. I didn’t care if she could cook, clean, whether she had any financial resources, etc…. marriage was about passion… not a business relationship.

For her, sexuality was also important. While she could have had a more comfortable life by marrying someone else with more money, she felt that some of the other guys didn’t “ring her bell”. She said some of them were like kissing her brother… boring.

So, if you thing that I’m shallow for my wife thinking that I’m sexy, well so be it. Would you prefer that our wife describe you as, 1.) rich; 2.) cute, 3.) smart, etc. Personally, having my wife think that I’m sexy is #1. All other reasons are the shallow ones.

Passionately married for 21+ years and NO infidelity.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sam, sounds like you are one lucky man to have put your priorities where YOU wanted them to be and followed through. You are lucky to know yourself so well. *tips hat*

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
It's one thing for a married guy to be "seen" accidentally but it's entirely unacceptable to show or even to show off his equipment to a female other than his wife.

That kind of game ended when he said "I do."

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow man, that is an inspiring story hahaha! Seriously way to go! I'm definitley going to pull off a similar strategy next time I hang out with ym g/f and her friends. Just knowing that they know I'm huge makes me horny.

Props for that encounter, and since that girl must still think about it, maybe props to more in the future!

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My friends and I talk abut cock size all the time, especially because my bf is large and anther friends' is super large.

Sounds like you had fun showing off. In college, my roommate's bf supposedly had a big one. I talked her into showing him f for me and he was big but I wouldn't call him hung. Kind of reminds me of your story.

Sam58

Just Browsing
Media
madame_zora said:
Sam, sounds like you are one lucky man to have put your priorities where YOU wanted them to be and followed through. You are lucky to know yourself so well. *tips hat*

Thanks. Have a Merry Christmas.