talks about me with her friends

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What ever happened with your wife's friend? How does she act with you now that she has seen your cock? Has she made any advances or shown interest in doing more? It must be kind of awkward everytime you see each other since your incident.

EastCoast

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mr_c1974 said:
At least it's cool that his wife acknowledges that his dick is big and is not embarrassed to brag about it to her friends. I think that would turn me on too. But my girl doesn't even like to talk about mine being big. She thinks that it goes to my head. Like that's so bad. She likes to act like it's no big deal and size doesn't matter. But I guess that's my fault, I must be doing something wrong. But then again, she's still with me.

thats too bad man...she should appreciate you! What so wrong about it going to your head? lol My wife knows now that I love it, so she feeds into it, its so much fun. Shes always finding unique ways to casually mention my size without directly saying it... Does your girl tell you in private that it doesnt matter how big you are? or is it that she just doesnt want to ackowledge it in any public way? i thought all girls liked a big dick! :)

EastCoast

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mr.Grande said:
What ever happened with your wife's friend? How does she act with you now that she has seen your cock? Has she made any advances or shown interest in doing more? It must be kind of awkward everytime you see each other since your incident.

well Ive only seen her a couple of times briefly since then because we've been involved in moving into a new house and she didnt treat me any differently. We'll just have to see what happens next time we do some drinking together...

padlock

Just Browsing
Media
My fiances mother got a quick peak when I fell in the shower and my girlfriend/her instinctivly charged in to make sure I was alright. I was hanging near ass-up but I got was later told by my fiance that her mother said i was "more than the perfect man for her". I was more embarassed about having my ass damn near in the air.

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sam58,
My sentiments exactly! I'm engaged to someone who 'rings my bell' & I don't give a rip that he has less education than I! I'm also with your wife in that lots of guys were like kissing my brother.

Monstermanuk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Great post Ive always liked letting people see my bulge whenever I can since I noticed how many women used stared at my crutch and make comments on it. It started when I was young wearing jogging pants or a few times my penis would fall out the bottom of shorts that I wore. At the time there was shreks of laughter but as I grew older I realised the looks were not of amusement anymore but lust. So I started engineer situations where women would see my schlong / bulge. Ive also been very lucky with the girlfriends I've had because theyve always liked to boast about how big I am. which not only does wonders for the ego but makes her friends into near obsessive crutch watchers when I'm around plus they always make jokes about my size which I love!

I Dont care what people think of me I love being an exhibitionist and enjoy feeling wanted / lusted / admired!! Loads of situations I've been in I can tell you about if you like!?

Thorpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
EastCoast said:
I'll definitely keep you posted with further developments...I'm hoping for a threesome, but I'll have to play my cards really well!

EastCoast
8-5.5

Will u also keep us updated what grade u end up getting for your creative/erotic writing class?

Monstermanuk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thorpedo said:
Will u also keep us updated what grade u end up getting for your creative/erotic writing class?

Dont you think this sort of thing happens all the time!? Why would you disbelieve him!? Its not as if he is claiming to run the 100 meters in under 9 seconds or anything!?

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Monstermanuk said:
I Dont care what people think of me I love being an exhibitionist and enjoy feeling wanted / lusted / admired!! Loads of situations I've been in I can tell you about if you like!?

If you are that exhibitionist why not posted any pics of yourself? Lots of guys/girls here will admire you? :tongue:

Monstermanuk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
dikkiedik said:
If you are that exhibitionist why not posted any pics of yourself? Lots of guys/girls here will admire you? :tongue:

Have only mobile pics at the moment although I was bought a digital camera for christmas havent got round to working out how to use it. Plus I prefer real life encounters as over the net you always get the same " I dont believe its yours blah blah blah

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Monstermanuk said:
Have only mobile pics at the moment although I was bought a digital camera for christmas havent got round to working out how to use it. Plus I prefer real life encounters as over the net you always get the same " I dont believe its yours blah blah blah

OK you have a point here about believing and disbelieving, but still a lot of guys/girls here would love to see a picture of a/your big dick .... so don't be shy ... read the manual of your new camera (you got it 2 month ago ..!!!) and take some pictures you can past here!

Monstermanuk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
dikkiedik said:
OK you have a point here about believing and disbelieving, but still a lot of guys/girls here would love to see a picture of a/your big dick .... so don't be shy ... read the manual of your new camera (you got it 2 month ago ..!!!) and take some pictures you can past here!

hmmmm maybe the whole point of my situations is usually that I pretend not to know they notice and enjoy how much they start to engineer situations where they can see it .... anyway this is going off thread somewhat... when I get time I will post a little about some of my encounters

granite1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
EastCoast said:
Well, I have to give an update to this story...

Unfortunately the next night her friend stayed over again but I had to leave early in the morning so there was no chance of anything happening. Anyway, fast forward about a month to last night...

My wife's best friend (our maid of honor at our wedding 3 months ago) was over at our place last night after dinner to hang out and for some reason she was using our oven to bake a cake. She's a pretty attractive girl, about 5'-3" brunette, average build with small C-cups, but not as hot as my wife (5'-11", blonde, thin with full C cups). I was sitting in the den on the other side of the wall from them with the door open using the computer while she and my wife were sitting and talking in the kitchen and waiting for the cake to bake. I could hear them chatting away and chose to stay in the other room to avoid getting sucked into a lengthy conversation. I got done with some work I was doing and realized that I was wearing the same sweatpants I was wearing in the previous story, the ones that are soft and loose and totally show my penis when I wear them...and it got me horny thinking about the last time when my wife's friend nearly walked out and saw me in them. The den door was open but they couldn't see me, so I pulled out my penis and started jerking off sitting in the computer chair listing to them talking just on the other side of the wall. It made me hard instantly knowing that they were right there and could walk in on me at any moment with my big hard cock out there in plain sight.

Since I was all horny I concocted a plan to go out and show my wife's friend what I'm made of. Funny how you think of these stupid plans when you're really horny. For some reason the brain thinks differently when you're horny. Anyway, I slowly got up from the chair I was in and removed my sweatpants and boxers. I was now standing on the other side of the wall from them with no pants on and my big erect penis waving around in midair! Next, I put my sweatpants back on, leaving the boxers on the floor because my cock would show much much better through my sweatpants without the boxers on. I waited until my penis got a little less hard so that it wasn't sticking straight out in front of me, but hard enough so that it was hanging down while still its fully erect size, just under 8 inches long and a full 5.5 inches around. Then, I walked right out into the kitchen where my wife's friend was facing the doorway and positioned myself so that my wife could only see me from the waist up because I was standing at the sink. My wife's friend was sitting on a stool up high by the sink and had a full view of my crotch. Of course they were engulfed in conversation and didn't glance over until the end of their sentences. They both looked over to say hello and I looked at my wife to talk to her and noticed out of the corner of my eye that her best friend was staring straight down at my penis which was about 5 feet away from her and its contours were completely visible through my sweatpants. I continued talking like nothing was going on and could see that she was still looking down at my crotch, and I was loving it! I knew she had always heard about my big penis, but now she was finally seeing proof!

When I looked back towards her I totally caught her staring and she knew it. The positioning was perfect too so my wife had no idea anything was going on. Just then the phone rang and my wife walked off into the other room...it was her mother, which was always a long conversation. So, all of a sudden it was just me and my wife's best friend in the kitchen with my big cock obviously on display and a few seconds ago I had just caught her eyeing it! I looked at her and she looked right at me and said "I guess its true then." Of course I played dumb but then she looked right down at my big cock in my sweatpants and it was obvious what she was talking about. I couldn't play dumb any longer, the jig was up! Then, she said "well I can practically see it from here, lets have a real look at it." I couldn't believe my ears!! I was suddenly very horny again at the thought of her actually seeing it made my penis start to get rock hard and stand up right there in front of her inside of my sweatpants! So, slowly I reached down and pulled the loose elastic waistband way out in front of me and then slowly down to the top of the sink, fully exposing my big penis! I couldn't believe it was happening but it really was! The look on her face when she saw my penis totally erect was priceless. She had obviously never seen a cock as big as mine in her life! So I asked her: "it's the biggest one you've seen eh?" And she looked at me and said "wow....wow...now I see why she's so happy!" She looked a bit dazed and started to reach out over the sink towards my cock like she wanted to touch it when we both heard the click of the phone hanging up. Apparently it had been the shortest phone call with her mom my wife had ever had! I immediately covered up my cock and was back in the den with the door closed before my wife got back into the kitchen!

I sat down in the computer chair, pulled my sweatoants off and had one of the most amazing orgasms of my life! Thinking about my wife's best friend admring my big cock made me soo hot!

Afterwards I waited for her to leave the house before I came back out of the den. When I saw my wife in the TV room we snuggled up on the couch together and watched ER and she never said anything about it!

I'll definitely keep you posted with further developments...I'm hoping for a threesome, but I'll have to play my cards really well!

EastCoast
8-5.5

I remember something similar when my wife's friend stayed over one day. I had a day off and my wife was at work. She thought I was working as well when she came into my bedroom for a towel and caught me holding my big erect penis in both hands.

She said "wow I heard you were big but not that big. Let's see you cum!" Well it must have taken about 30 seconds and I shot my load with a startling climax. She has never mentioned the incident again but I still get stiff just thinking about it.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Am I the only one that thought it was just a really good "story". I mean, it was filled with "My big dick" this, "my huge cock" . Sounded like one of those sex fiction tales you read. It's one thing to be proud of your dick, but to tease your wife's friend with it.. I don't know man.. makes me uneasy. I agree with Gone A on this one.

charlie_1962

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This posts has me concerned now. Do you think it is tough for the wife to find out that her husband is not that big when one of you guys expose yourselves to her? Knowing that there are guys like you out there keeps me from skinny dipping with other couples. ;-)

How nice it must be to skinny dip with pride.

bakardi420

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm waiting for a 'talks about me with his friends' story about a girl with big boobs and she can't help but get turned on showing them to everyone who will look at them. And she is so proud because her big boobs make her the person she is! What other reason would make her a 'great girl' and make that guy want to marry her? Wait til his dad gets a peak at that rack!

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeff black said:
Am I the only one that thought it was just a really good "story". I mean, it was filled with "My big dick" this, "my huge cock" . Sounded like one of those sex fiction tales you read. It's one thing to be proud of your dick, but to tease your wife's friend with it.. I don't know man.. makes me uneasy. I agree with Gone A on this one.
Yeah, the whole situation seems really troll like (yes I know he's a photo verified member, but that doesn't make him any less a troll) and fictitious. People just don't speak/write like that. At least well educated people. A bigger question, though, is why are we posting in this old ass thread?