Tall Men over 7 feet, size comparable?

jonnjonn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am soooo curious...do tall men over 7 feet have a cock to match? if so how tall and how many inches is it?

shadow28

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Yeah there's absolutely no correlation between great height and big dick size in my experience. In fact it sometimes seems a lot of short guys are hung, maybe just the optical illusion of dick to body ratio?

In any case I've always found these body contrasts to be really sexy, which is why a huge dick on a small guy looks awesome IMO, and a really small one on a very tall man would look faintly ridiculous but also hot to me.

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah there's absolutely no correlation between great height and big dick size in my experience. In fact it sometimes seems a lot of short guys are hung, maybe just the optical illusion of dick to body ratio?

In any case I've always found these body contrasts to be really sexy, which is why a huge dick on a small guy looks awesome IMO, and a really small one on a very tall man would look faintly ridiculous but also hot to me.

You got it right shadow28. A 7 inch cock on a guy a little over 5 feet going to look huge compared to that same cock on a guy over 7 feet tall.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Aren't there only like 50 guys max over 7 feet tall in the whole world?

Probably closer to ~2,000, but in terms of total people in the entire world, it's so few that you're not likely to run in to any.
Searching for some hard data on this, I found a wiki answer that said "I'm 7ft and a buddy of mine is also 7ft." This sort of claim sounds familiar..

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Probably closer to ~2,000, but in terms of total people in the entire world, it's so few that you're not likely to run in to any.
Searching for some hard data on this, I found a wiki answer that said "I'm 7ft and a buddy of mine is also 7ft." This sort of claim sounds familiar..

lol yeah but its kinda believable, if they met at a support group for guys over 7 feet :tongue:

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Height and cock size have NOTHING to do with each other. I dated a guy that was 6'8' a couple of years ago and he was quite small. He was maybe 5 inches errect, which looked even smaller considering his height.

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Even if their cocks were in proportion to their height, tall dudes wouldn't have giant monsters in their pants. A 7ft guy is only 1/6 taller than a 6ft guy. So, in proportion his cock would be what, an inch or inch and a half bigger than average? The difference would be only a little bit out of normal average range. Also, I must say that having people think that you're gonna be huge must be intimidating. I'm not real tall and I have a decent sized cock. My cock on Shaquille O'Neal would still be just as big (although a little pale). But I am sure what is a pleasant surprise for some dudes when it's hanging from would be a huge letdown dangling from Shaq.

Reactions: minfazonglun

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
height has no factor in determining size. I'm 6'8 but I'm outsized by many under 6ft on here. I'm sure if gives better chances but theres no chart that says guys 7'+ are all over 8 inches

This implies there is no correlation, but I don't think that's true.

For instance you can easily find a handful of women who are taller than a similarly sized group of men -- but that doesn't prove that men and women are, on average, equal in height. Clearly, on average, men are taller.

The Wikipedia page on Penis size sites two studies that indicate there is a weak, but positive correlation, e.g.

"A statistically significant correlation between penis size and the size of other body parts has not been found in research. One study, Siminoski and Bain (1993), found a weak correlation between the size of the stretched penis and foot size and height; however, it was too weak to be used as a practical estimator."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size#cite_note-40

Last edited:

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This implies there is no correlation, but I don't think that's true.

For instance you can easily find a handful of women who are taller than a similarly sized group of men -- but that doesn't prove that men and women are, on average, equal in height. Clearly, on average, men are taller.

The Wikipedia page on Penis size sites two studies that indicate there is a weak, but positive correlation, e.g.

"A statistically significant correlation between penis size and the size of other body parts has not been found in research. One study, Siminoski and Bain (1993), found a weak correlation between the size of the stretched penis and foot size and height; however, it was too weak to be used as a practical estimator."

The correlation might be there but as someone else pointed out earlier the actual diffenrece in penis size would be relatively small

for example

The average height for a man is about 5'9" and the average penis length is 5" to 6"

Someone 7' tall would be about 22% taller than the 5'9 guy so if the correlation is true then his penis would 22% longer too which owuld make the average penis for 7' tall men 6.1" to 7.32" which isnt much more than an inch longer, rather than the massive 9+ inchers most people think someone like shaqullie o'neal has.

D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts

Account Disabled
Media
Greg Oden is 7ft 285 and it still looks pretty big on him
NBA star Greg Oden naked pics leaked (very well-endowed)
Yeah, but you've got to consider that whenever something like this gets "leaked" to the public, or any male celebrity finds an excuse to show their dick to the world, they most likely consider themselves on the large side and want others to know. Therefore, they should probably be considered an exception just as any regular sized or short guy who proudly shows off his big dick would be.

Take Care

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, but you've got to consider that whenever something like this gets "leaked" to the public, or any male celebrity finds an excuse to show their dick to the world, they most likely consider themselves on the large side and want others to know. Therefore, they should probably be considered an exception just as any regular sized or short guy who proudly shows off his big dick would be.

Take Care

this^

Plus taking the baove into account means it prob a semi too and it looks about 6 inches long, so hes prob at 8 inches long.

Looks kinda thin though

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I never believe anyone saying it's a semi. If there's one thing I can be certain of in this world, it's that most men don't release unflattering pictures of their dicks. This site is full of guys measuring and captioning it 'not fully hard', so that they can always say they actually grow bigger. Gets old really fast. It's usually just a guy who has a downward-pointing erection.