Tall people with little dicks

jayprimo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6'2" with a size 12 shoe. I somehow fell like I've been shortchanged in the size department in relation to my height and shoe size. Does a greater height equal a bigger dick? What about shoe size, nose, hands, etc?

daren83

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From what I've seen on this site, cock size is not proportional to height or shoe size. That being said, I remember seeing a Bill Maher interview on Conan I believe where he talks about being in the Laker dressing room with Shaq, etc. and the word "tree trunk" is brought up on several occasions.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From your gallery photos you don't look short changed in the least! You look quite large (and very nice). My ex husband is 6'4" and has a 6x5 dick. Not all that impressive. Know another man 6'7" and he's even smaller - yikes! Then there there is the 5'9" man I adore (and am not with btw) with a ten incher! From my experience there is no real correlation between dick size and height (or shoe or hand size).

jayprimo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From what I've seen on this site, cock size is not proportional to height or shoe size. That being said, I remember seeing a Bill Maher interview on Conan I believe where he talks about being in the Laker dressing room with Shaq, etc. and the word "tree trunk" is brought up on several occasions.

That's the myth and I believe most people associate being tall with having a bigger dick than those of average height. I've never seen another guy's dick in person and it's not easy to tell someones height from TV, so I'm just curious if others have seen a corelation between height etc and penis size.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Seems like most of the big / taller guys do have smaller cocks....I am in the locker room daily on my shifts / course they could be the ole shower / grower bit.... but the shorter guys seem to be packin thicker and flopping a lot more.....

ksbigcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i'm around 6'3" myself with size 11 feet, and i'm no horse. feel a little short changed as well...

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In my experience, neither height, hand size, or shoe size have any correlation at all with cock size. And I have never even heard of a correlation with nose size.

The first time when I got together with a certain 6'2" guy and discovered his dick was maximum 4 inches erect, I was rather shocked. Back then I was still naive and inexperienced enough to think body size was related to dick size.

The myths are not true. The only physical characteristic I have ever noticed that might have a correlation is the depth of the man's voice; it seems to me that the deeper the voice, the bigger the cock, in general. Has anyone else noticed that?

Finally, jayprimo: If you think you have been shortchanged, you are high.

jayprimo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience, neither height, hand size, or shoe size have any correlation at all with cock size. And I have never even heard of a correlation with nose size.

The first time when I got together with a certain 6'2" guy and discovered his dick was maximum 4 inches erect, I was rather shocked. Back then I was still naive and inexperienced enough to think body size was related to dick size.

The myths are not true. The only physical characteristic I have ever noticed that might have a correlation is the depth of the man's voice; it seems to me that the deeper the voice, the bigger the cock, in general. Has anyone else noticed that?

Finally, jayprimo: If you think you have been shortchanged, you are high.

Thanks for your comment. I've never heard of a correlation between voice and penis size. That is a new one to me.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no correlation between body size and cock size. I wish people would figure that out. I'm 6'5" and a thin man. I am over 7" length And over 6" in girth. "such a fat cock on such a skinny guy. I thought skinny guys had skinny dicks." I've heard it a dozen times. no woman has ever commented on my length initially, only my girth. my wife said the first time we made love, she was pleasantly shocked when I dropped my pants. she said she thought it would be long and skinny, and out popped the fattest cock she had ever seen. she said I had the perfect penis, it was long enuf but not so long it hurt, and it was thick, she loves the stuffed feeling.

D_Dick_Jerqhoff

Experimental Member
Media
My friend always likes to report interesting cocks he sees in the change room at the gym. The biggest one he saw was on a guy who was maybe 5'5" - said it was as thick as a large candle. Another friend said she dated a guy who was 6'3" and his cock was the size of her pinky finger. Although she couldn't seem to get over the myth of big guy=big cock. We were at an NBA game and she whispered "Can you imagine the average penis size on that court?"

sjh

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How big is Shaq said to be then?

MC1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm 6'5", wear a size 13 EEEE shoe. Just me, being tall and having big feet does not mean a big dick. Something to remeber. The same sized dick can look huge on a guy who is 5'7" and weighs 140 lb., and look small on a guy who is 6'6" and weighs 240. It is all a matter of prespective.

A funny example of prespective. Years ago Rosanne publicly stated her ex-husband Tom Arnold had a small peins. His reply was, "Well, even a 747 jumbo jet would look small trying to land in the Grand Cannon."

Reactions: zerocool89

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's been my observtion that tall slender guys in locker rooms seem to be the best endowed. The first big dick I ever saw was in the Jr Hi lockerroom in 7th grade. This tall skinny guy had the longest, thickest dick of anyone in that gym class. I've noticed other tall thin guys who were well endowed. I remember 3 guys from my Army Reserve days who were tall and thin and were packin' real nice. But I recently saw a guy in the gym showers who was tall and thin, who was very small down under. But mostly it was the the tall thin ones who were blessed, moreso than the
shorter guys.
nicecircjob

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
I am afraid that that is probably just another myth. In my experience, the depth of the voice has correlated fairly well with body size; men with larger bodies have tended to have deeper voices. However, penis size seems to be totally unrelated to any other particular trait. In fact, one of the smallest dicks I have seen, which is about 4" long and quite slender when fully erect, is attached to a tall man (191 cm, or about 6'3") with a bulky, muscular build and a very deep voice.

On the other hand, one of the biggest cocks I have ever seen is attached to a skinny little guy who is 163 cm tall (about 5'4") and who has a very nasal, whiny voice. (These two men are both East Asian, by the way, in case anyone might be wondering. They come from different countries, though.) There are a couple things that have correlated with penis size in my experience, but neither of them is another single phenotypic trait.