Tall skinny guys = big dick???

losercock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anyone else notice a correlation between penis size and weight/height? It seems to be that guys who are naturally very skinny/thin boned and tall seem to always have impressive penis sizes. I know that most studies have said that penis size does not correlate very well with height, but I think if they singled out guys who were tall AND skinny it would suggest otherwise.

Personal personal experiences most of the swimmer type guys (tall and skinny) ive been with have been at least above average, while its much more normal to see a smaller cock on a guy who has a bigger football player like build (tall and thick).

Anyone else agree??

AnonForever

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if there's any correlation really. I think there's more people who are tall and skinny then tall and muscular/thick so its reasonable to assume a larger population, with the same odds, would have more well endowed guys. Granted, I have no idea (I don't see guys naked...like ever) and I fit in the tall and skinny category so who knows. I doubt it though :/

MYDEEPTHROAT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've thought that many times myself ... :smile:
Could it relate to the 'Tall Skinny' type of build having less fat or muscle mass near the base of their penis ... making them appear larger or longer for whatever size penis they have??
Some very slim men may be less than 1/2 the body mass measured front to back compared to an average or larger build ... :confused:
'Bone Pressed' would make very little difference on a very slim guy ... :wink:

v32bone

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
also less skinny guys tend to have more padding so their cocks appear smaller and their thicker legs and stomachs and pads around their cocks sometimes make actual or perceived measurements deceptive.

B_slimjimpencil

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
there are no bones in the penis. therefore any type of bone size does not correlate.

which post are you referring to in regards to mentioning "bone size"? only thing bone-related mentioned was 'bone-pressed size" and that will play a factor as skinny guys will have basically the same BPL and NBPL.

D

deleted356736

Penis size on development is related to adolescent testosterone levels. Higher testosterone greater chance of big penis. Adult testosterone levels are responsbile for more muscle and less fat, so high testosterone men tend to be slim. For me at 54, the difference in length between normal and bone pressed would be a couple of milimetres. My testosterone (free and total) is about average for a 21 to 23 year old men, so it must have been very high when I was younger.

Don't know what bone size has to do with anything. Fat is fat and has nothing to do with bones.

Y_B_G

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not always, but it seems to be the case more often than not.

P.S: Im quite tall (6'0.5" barefoot/6'1"+ with shoes on) AND i am blessed below the belt.

Reactions: aeron333

Neva2big

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dunno...I've had quite a few tall skinny guys with average to small dicks, and one of the biggest cocks I've had was swinging from a jockey.
Made me wonder if he'd swapped it with one of his horses lol

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... I know that most studies have said that penis size does not correlate very well with height ...

Really? I had quite the opposite impression. Two studies in particular (Edwards, 1998; Ponchietti et al., 2001) found that "Past research with sizable samples has found penis size to be correlated positively with height ... " (LeverFrederickPeplau-2006). Also, the 2001 study found that penis size correlated negatively with weight. Those two combined would certainly support your feeling that tall skinny guys may tend to be more hung. And there definitely is a positive correlation between adolescent bone growth in human males and their testosterone levels. Conversely, in addition to stifling male adolescent growth spurts, low testosterone levels can lead to the adult male ending up with a higher body mass index, i.e. heavier build. Higher adolescent testosterone levels do correlate positively with penis size in adult men, so it all kinda makes sense.

But do understand the differences in penis size that we're talking about here, though statistically significant, are not great and that there are many exceptions. I have a good friend who is tall, skinny and less than average in penile endowment and he thinks that's terribly unfair .... but it's just the result of an errant throw of the genetic dice. I've also known any number of guys who were plump and had large dicks.

which post are you referring to in regards to mentioning "bone size"? ...

If you go back and reread the original post you'll see that the OP specifically mentions " ... guys who are naturally very skinny/thin boned and tall ..."

Last edited:

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. I'm 6'3, 155 lbs, 7.25 x 5.25 nbp. Not sure about all the research and testosterone info cited here, but I figure a guy like me who is just over 6'3 may have a proportionally larger penis than a guy who is say, 5'3, but not 100% of the time of course. And obviously, my penis would appear thicker on my thin body compared to a stockier guy of the same height.

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not always, but it seems to be the case more often than not.

P.S: Im quite tall (6'0.5" barefoot/6'1"+ with shoes on) AND i am blessed below the belt.

Seen your pictures and I agree with you..Except you're blessed ++ , in my book!

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i picked up a guy once ,he was 6'6". his bulge looked very promising. i got him home and found out he was all balls. the most beautiful balls i've seen. very large and very low hanging. he also had a 4" cock. we had a wonderful time. great memories
i also have a friend who is 6'5"...he is of norwegian descent and has a 7" cock he weighs about 170lbs.