Tall with a small dick OR short with a big dick?

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Much better short and hung than tall and small.....I find short hung guys very sexy....

P.S: I don´t believe there is any connection between a guys body high and his penissize...I have seen a lot of tall men with small or average cocks, and I have also seen some very short guys with huge dicks.

I's 6'0" and 6"x5" and I would gladly be a short guy with a big dick haha

theatre

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm 6'3, 250lbs with a 7.5" penis, and quite honestly it looks pretty friggin small compared the rest of me...

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Easy answer for me....bascially once a size queen always a size queen and for me I would definitely go for the bigger penis.

bluepony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I always look at tall people like a superior race. I would choose being tall.
First impressions would be better. Besides everybody will see that I am tall and only a few will see my dick!

I guess many are right I do like being tall it does have many more applications that just a big dick. I don't care how big or thick your dick is it can't get the cookie jar from the top shelf by reaching for it. Humping the wall till the jar falls doesn't count...

I always look at tall people like a superior race. I would choose being tall.
First impressions would be better. Besides everybody will see that I am tall and only a few will see my dick!
Don't think so buddy. No such thing as a superior race. If tall is superior then why do we go around hitting our heads on doorways and crap... always running into low coffee tables and can never find hide under the bed when the girlfriends dad comes in hahahaha