tall woman, big cock

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
beachbumamy said:
I would be happy to take this on as I am fairly tall, 5'11" to be exact. Let me first say that I do enjoy large cocks...that would be why I am here but I can only speak to my experience and I cannot say if it is soley because I am tall or just my personal preference. I find the feeling of being completely "filled" to be the qualifier for me. I just don't react the same to a smaller cock. That is not to say that I can't have an orgasm with a smaller guy but it is not as intense overall for me. Hope that helps guys!

I've dated two 5"11 and one 6"0" woman... none really size queens. It's the "medium height" ones.... ummm, scientifically speaking ;-)

perfecteight

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 6'4 and have never dated a woman taller than 5'6. But they have all been able to more than handle my 8 x 5.5 endowment. The best positions I have experienced for the deepest penetration with shorter women woman on top and doggie style.

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Beachbumamy having an orgasm - that's a nice visual, eh? :)

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is a most complicated thread!

Heres the random means something of notrhing response that I have to personally attribute..........

As far as height in a woman... it means nothing. The shortest girl I have been with (5'1) took a half inch short of it all. So, obviously the height and distance business that we assume is not true.

I'm not a great example... because mostly I've only been with short gals. But, what ive noticed is it has nothing to do with your height, its just a genetic thing with your cells that you are deep or not deep

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pumblechook said:
This is a most complicated thread!

Heres the random means somehing of notrhing BS response that I have to personally attribute..........

As far as height in a woman... it means nothing. The shortest girl I have been with (5'1) took a half inch short of it all. So, obviously the height and distance business taht we assume is not true.

I'm not a GREAT example... because mostly I'ive only been with short gals. But!, what ive noticed is it has nothing to do with your height, its just a genetic thing with your cells that you are deep or not deep

Ok. But you quoted me in this post, and then forgot to add a segue linking the two posts; i.e. yours to mine. Let us look into your head, please! What about my post made you include it in yours?

small6incher

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My experience has been quite the opposite. I used to have threesomes with a couple I was friends with. The girl was 6'3" and she could barely handle his 8 inches. I dated a girl who was 5'9" and I had to patiently work my 6 inches into her. On the opposite end, I've dated girls around 5 to 5'5" that were total size queens. It is the same as cock size-height makes no difference. My female friends have told many stories about dissapointments with Tall/small or average and many suprises from shorter guys.

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interestingly enough, the woman who had the most difficult time accomodating me was 6'0" (tall for a woman in my book). We tried several times (over a few nights) without success until finally just giving up. So, I can't speak for all tall women, but in my experience, a tall woman did not enjoy it.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
at 5 10 I love big cocks and can quite easily accomedate 10 inches....given that, I don't think that all tall women should be categorized as being able to take on big dicks or even like them... due to their stature.

Reactions: BigBen

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder why guys can't do some complete induction :mad:. There is no relation between a woman's height, weight, race, hair length, eye color, complexion or accent and her size maximum. If you happen to run into one 6'3 woman who likes a big dick, you shouldn't automatically assume that's a relation, even if the other 5' woman complained about your biggie. That's a matter of personal style, of individual anatomics, and no general relation in a scientific sense.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder why guys can't do some complete induction :mad:. There is no relation between a woman's height, weight, race, hair length, eye color, complexion or accent and her size maximum. If you happen to run into one 6'3 woman who likes a big dick, you shouldn't automatically assume that's a relation, even if the other 5' woman complained about your biggie. That's a matter of personal style, of individual anatomics, and no general relation in a scientific sense.

I have to agree from my experience. I've gotten with size queens who were of different heights. If you like it big, you just like it big. Actually what I've noticed just from my experience is women who orgasm from sex tend to love my size and women who get off from oral and the clit might like it but it's not as big a deal. I don't think that has to do with height, but that's just my experience.

pfisherking

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've only been with 1 woman, my wife of 14 years. She's a big girl 5'9", big boned, gave birth to 4 children, the smallest of which was 9 lbs 2 oz.
She has difficulty taking all of me:frown1: , I'm 8" x 5.5", so personally, I would say height has little to do with size

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1: LOL! :biggrin1:
Gosh, I hate when people provide too much information. I'm a visual spatial learner so I automatically 'go there' mentally. Then I am stuck with a picture like the one you now have in your head. :biggrin1:

You know those drunken nights at home with the mother in-law? all that bonding and crap? well on one of these nights, after way too much gin she starts talking about her ex partners...

She's 6'3, and refuses to go near any guy over 7", she just can't take it and they can't take the hints about not going in so far. So theres one taller woman who isn't into larger guys

(and thanks for making me remember this, do you know how hard it was to forget in the first place? :tongue: )

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am in complete agreement with Madame Zora.
There is no correlation whatsoever.

FYI - I am 5'8" and 178 lbs. I have no idea how big a cock I can comfortably handle. Any local guys who can help me figure that out? :biggrin1: j/k:biggrin1:

njqt466

No correlation whatsoever, sorry.