ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm straight too. Still like the taste!
I love the taste of my pre-cum, way more then the taste of my own cum... depending what I have drank or eaten. I don't get the concern about tasting your own bodily fluids and whether you are straight or what ever?

Hey guys! BEWARE! Don't taste your own saliva 'cause it will make you GAY!

:)

Reactions: deleted1190504

D_Mike_Morningwood

Experimental Member
Media
I love the taste of my pre-cum, way more then the taste of my own cum... depending what I have drank or eaten. I don't get the concern about tasting your own bodily fluids and whether you are straight or what ever?

Hey guys! BEWARE! Don't taste your own saliva 'cause it will make you GAY!

:)

You are so right!
This might sound irrelevant, but I remember reading something from a message board about self-sucking (don't mean to sidetrack the convo here, just making a brief point). There was one guy on there who was like "Why would you ever want to do that. That's getting blown by a man AND blowing a man. So gay."
And someone else immediately answered, "By that logic you would never masturbate."
hahah.
I say be comfortable with things like that!
Like tasting precum.
End of semi-unrelated tangent. Haha sorry.

tileguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wouldn't say I enjoy it but I certainly don't mind it. When my wife is blowing me I'll squeeze out some pre cum on her nipple than lick it off than make out with her. It's way hot. For the record I do NOT like the taste of my actual cum.